My Heroine

Chapter 11

Harry found the contact in his mobile hitting send, placing the phone to his ear waiting for the voice on the other line.

“Hello Harry, how are you?” His father’s voice answered cheerfully.

“I’m well, Pa. How are you? How is Camilla?”

“Very well, son, very well. Harry, I seem to have noticed you have made the front page of a local paper. I have to say, it’s been a while since that’s happen.” Harry laughed knowing that his father never really enjoyed seeing William or he on the covers of papers, but knew it was inevitable.

“Yes, it has. I’ll try to not have that much time in-between my covers from now on.” He joked hearing his father laugh. “I am calling you for a reason though, Pa. I know you’ve been informed by that bloody article that I am taken and I am. I want you to meet her and wondered when you had time to.”

“I would be happy to meet her. Why don’t you both come to Highgrove for the weekend?” Looking at his calendar, Harry noticed one minor problem.

“This weekend is Valentine’s weekend, I wanted to take her out.” He confessed as his father chuckled.

“Come Friday and stay the weekend. Camilla and I will be going away Saturday early evening so you can have Highgrove to yourselves. There will also be less of a chance of pictures being taken of you two if you are here.” Charles stated and Harry knew he was right.

“Alright, is 6 pm on Friday okay?”

“Yes, son. I shall see you then.” Saying goodbye to his father, Harry had a smile planted on his lips as the perfect idea for Valentine’s Day came to him.

During the drive to Highgrove on Friday, Lia was surprised to find that she was nervous. When Harry proposed to her the idea of spending Valentine’s Day weekend at Highgrove, she quickly jumped at the suggestion since she had always loved it there.

The situation with Will was still tense and unresolved. Lia refused to get any more involved than she was already, she knew Harry would get even more upset and he didn’t need that. Looking at the hand that had enclosed hers, she smiled. His thumb was skimming over the back of her hand as he focused on the road ahead of him. It was the first time all week that he actually seemed a bit relaxed and not stressed. She took in the sight of him that she was seeing right then. He was dressed in semi-casual clothes and his hair that she loved so much, was slightly more disheveled than normal which brought her to the assumption that he hadn’t fixed it following their love making. He held the wheel with one hand as he skillfully maneuvered the car on the winding roads. His lips held just a slight smile and every once in a while his tongue reached out to wet his lips.

As if sensing her attention, he turned his head to her for a split second taking in her soft smile and eyes.

“What is it?” He asked squeezing her hand.

“Nothing, I’m just admiring you in this moment.”

He chuckled shaking his head; she noticed a slight blush rise in his cheeks.

“There’s not much to admire.” He retorted.

“Such lies. There is a reason you were named Most Eligible Bachelor, after all.” Smiling a cheesy grin, he raised an eyebrow at her.

“I paid someone off for that title.” He winked joking back.

“So did you tell your father that I was the person you were bringing?”

“No, I just said I had someone I wanted him to meet. Although, I suspect he knows since he offered us a weekend getaway instead of a night trip.” Lia nodded.

A part of her was excited to see Charles again. She had always enjoyed talking to him and hearing the stories he’d tell. Lia knew a part of the reason she used to get invited to dinner at Highgrove when she was younger was because she loved the land. Lia noticed right away when they arrived, driving up the driveway to the house.

“Still as beautiful as you remember?” Harry asked cutting the engine turning to her.

“It’s a bit dark to tell, but ask me again tomorrow.” Winking, she stepped out of the car. Lia turned when she heard the front door open.

“Is that you Harry?” She heard Charles’ voice call out. Harry grabbed her hand, walking towards the door.

“It is Pa.” He replied walking up to where his father and step-mother were waiting inside the doorway.

Releasing her hand, Harry greeted the older couple with kisses and hugs. While Harry greeted Camilla, Lia noticed Charles looking at her for a moment as his eyes widened and he smiled widely.

“Angelia! My dear child, it’s been a while.” He greeted her not waiting for his son to re-introduce them. Lia moved in hugging and kissing Charles’ cheeks.

“Charles, it’s a pleasure to see you. I hope you’ve been well.” Lia returned the smile Charles was giving her while he had her hands in his.

“Angelia, you remember Camilla, don’t you?”

“Yes, of course. Camilla, how are you?” Lia greeted the older smiling woman.

“Well, dear. Thank you.”

Lia felt Harry’s hand at her lower back as they were led into the sitting area. The two pairs of couple’s sat on the couches across from each other.

“So, Angelia, I’ve heard from my mother that you’ve accomplished your goal of becoming a nurse. Congratulation my dear, you were always so bright.” Charles’ compliments caused a deep blush to cover Lia’s face.

“Thank you, that’s very kind. Yes, I’ve been a nurse for a couple of years now. I love everything about it.” Harry’s hand found hers and held it in his.

“Where have you been working?” Camilla asked interested.

“I work at the Capio Nightgale Hospital when I am here in London, but I’ve also complete two volunteer deployments to Afghanistan at Camp Bastion.”

“SO that’s how you and Harry re-united? At Camp Bastion?” His father asked with both eye brows raised in amazement.

“Yes, one of his Apache friends that I had known since my friends time volunteering actually introduced us.”

“It seems as though it was almost like fate that it happened.” Camilla commented causing Lia and Harry to wonder if that is what happened.

Dinner went by with many conversations on the past 10 years. Lia could tell that Charles and Camilla were genuinely interested in what has happened in her life. Afterward, Harry excused himself and Lia, bringing her outside.

“Harry, it’s freezing out here.” She said wrapping her arms around herself, bringing her coat tighter around her. Smiling, Harry brought out a couple of blankets from behind him; they were made of heavy wool. He wrapped one around her before taking the other to wrap around himself.

Harry led her to a long lawn chair, sitting down he patted the area between his legs before leaning back. Lia settled herself in between his legs, leaning back to lay against his chest. Harry wrapped his blanket around the two of them in silence.

“Well, this brings back many memories.” She joked feeling and hearing his laugh.

“I hope you know why I brought you out here.” He said kissing her temple.

“Ummm….to make me cold then warm me up?” He noticed the playful tone in her voice.

“Evil minx, that’s what you are.” He growled softly into her ear. “But no, this is your favorite memory of your, our, childhood.”

Lia felt her throat tighten at his words. Turning her head, she looked at him moving her hand to cup his cheek.

“You really are the most amazing man. I can’t believe you remembered I said that.” Leaning in she placed a chaste kiss to his lips. Harry couldn’t help but think about Camilla’s comment. About fate and Lia. He had never actually thought about it, he just took it as something that happened, but as he thought more about it he saw that something had brought them back together. He had known since the beginning of this new start of their relationship, that he would do anything in his power to be everything for her that she had always been for him.

Charles walked along the grounds with Lia the next afternoon. Lia’s arm was loosely linked with his, smiling while they talked about everything that has changed on the grounds over the years.
“You know Angelia,” Charles began after a comfortable silence. “My mother and William mentioned to me that you were back in Harry’s life. My mother, as you know, adores you and thinks of you as one of her own grandchildren. William has also felt as though you were family and you are.”

Lia looked at Charles as he stopped his speech and movements.

“You have always had this way with Harry that I’ve only seen him have with his mother. After you left so many years ago for school and because of the break up, it was if the Harry that was around was a completely different person.” He shook his head as if he remembered certain memories. “The Harry I saw yesterday was the Harry I remember from years ago, but different. He had this sort of determination about him, a sort of decision, if you will, whenever he looked at you. The emotions I saw on my sons face and in his eyes, I have only seen towards two people in his life his mother…and you. I am supportive of you and Harry; I don’t want you to think I’m not.”

“Charles, I don’t know what to say…” Lia was speechless at his words, at the gratitude she saw in his eyes.

“You don’t have to say anything, Angelia. Just know that I am thankful to you and for everything you have done and will do in the future for my son.” Charles embraced the young woman in front of him before they began walking across the grounds towards the house. Not another word was spoken until they reached the stairs. “Don’t worry about William, he’ll come around.”

Kissing each other goodbye, Lia walked up to the room she was staying in noticing a package and a card on the bed.

‘Angel, please grant me the honor of meeting me tonight at 6 pm. I will be waiting at the bottom of the main stair case. P.S. Please wear what is in the box, I know you will look beautiful in it.- H’

Pulling open the box, she gasped. A red dress lay folded neatly inside the box. Wiping the tears that had fallen onto her cheeks, she looked at the time deciding to start getting ready. At precisely 6 pm she made her way down the stairs. Lia smiled as she saw Harry who was dressed in jeans, a sweater, his tan shoes and the smile that always took her breath away. As she reached the bottom stair he held out his right hand taking hers to help her down to step onto the floor.

“Angel, you look so beautiful.” Wrapping his arms around her waist, he kissed her lips.

“Thank you. You look quite handsome yourself.” She smiled, running her fingers through the hair above his right ear. “Where are we going?”

“Nowhere.” He responded with a knowing smirk on his lips.

“Nowhere?” She asked receiving a confirmation from Harry. “Are we having dinner with your father and Camilla again?”

“No, they went away for the rest of the weekend. It’s just us here.” He placed his lips on hers silencing her. “No more questions just follow me.”

Taking her hand, he led her to one of the more comfortable sitting areas that had a telly mounted on the wall. Looking around she noticed that there was a blanket on the floor with a basket located near it.

“It’s too cold to go outside, so I decided we could have an indoor picnic.” Harry said as they sat down on the blanket pulling the basket to them. “Oh, before I forget.”

Taking the remote from on top of the basket he turned on the telly. Lia looked at the black, flat screen box that had been turned on; she noticed that it was an image of a sunset. Turning back to Harry she saw he had laid out sandwiches and drinks for them. Finally everything began clicking. The red dress, Highgrove, the picnic, the sunset, the sandwiches….he was re-creating their first date.

Harry looked up just in time to see the first tear escape her eye.

“Lia, what’s wrong?” He asked moving closer to her. He wrapped his arm around her bringing her into him.

“Nothing.” She shook her head wiping her eyes. “You just never cease to amaze me lately. You’re re-creating our first date. This is just…beautiful and thoughtful and loving.”

“Well, it isn’t exactly like our first date. We cannot go outside and William isn’t here to turn on the sprinklers.” Harry laughed and though he tried to hide it, she saw the hurt that saying his brother’s name had caused.

“It’s fine. This is just the most thoughtful Valentine’s Dinner I could ever imagine.” Kissing his lips, she felt him smile.

“I did make the sandwiches on my own this time. No Arthur to help.” They laughed digging into the food that he had packaged.

“So I take it that there is going to be no sprinklers going off then? It’s a shame; I did enjoy that during our date before.” She said smirking. He noticed that the smirk on her lips left him feeling hot underneath his collar.

“Well, I guess we could improvise.” He replied standing helping her up once on his feet.

“Improvise? What do you have in mind?” She asked as he led her up the stairs, through his room and into his en suite. She noticed his shower had a rain fall type of shower head and smiled. “I see. So this is your improvise?”

Harry turned on the shower to a luke warm temperature before turning to his girlfriend. She stood leaned up against the counter of the sink, arms crossed and a smile on her face. He noticed that her eyes were dancing with the happiness that she felt.

“Well, I could turn on the sprinklers outside but I’m afraid we catch pneumonia or a cold after dancing around out there all wet.” He walked closer to her leaning down once in front of her, he took off her shoes. Standing up, he toed off his own before removing his sweater. He stood there, in jeans and his undershirt with a look in his eyes that she has come to know very well. Lia pushed off of the counter, leaning up to kiss his lips in a passionate, loving kiss. He felt her hand find his just before she removed her lips from his. With her back to the shower, she pulled him with her as she walked.

*M*

Stepping into the shower, she went to stand right underneath the water that was falling. Harry stood watching for just a moment, watching as the water cascaded down her body causing the dress to cling to her everywhere. Moving forward he placed his hands on either side of her face, crashing his lips down upon hers. He felt the water seep through his clothes making them heavier. His lips didn’t falter as they continued their assault on hers.

Lia moved her hands to the hem of his shirt, wanting to rid the barrier between her and the wet skin of his chest and back. Separating for only long enough for the shirt to be discarded, thrown somewhere outside of the shower, Lia’s lips kissed their way from his slightly swollen, pink lips down to his neck before making their way to his chest that she loved so much. Her hands moved to his back, pushing him into her further as she felt his hands moved to the zipper of the dress she wore. His hands ran up the bare back that was now visible to him as he felt her lips on his hard nipples.

Lia felt the dress rise further and further up her thighs, waist, chest and finally over her head leaving her in nothing but a pair of soaking red panties. Harry saw the fiery look that took over her eyes as her hands moved down his back, around his waist to the buckle of his belt. Without losing eye contact, she successfully unfastened his belt and pants pushing them down his thighs lowering her body as she did this, nipping as they came into her sight.

Harry moaned at the view of her on her knees as he stepped out of his jeans. Hearing the moan that her very wet, very turned on…very hard boyfriend just created, Lia’s hands moved up his thighs scratching them with her nails just a bit before gripping his hard penis through his boxers.

“Shit.” He moaned his head falling back. He felt her move his boxers down his legs quickly place her mouth around him as the last article of clothing he wore dropped to the floor. Harry felt her hands grip his thighs as she moved her mouth over him, humming in intervals of softly and loudly.

“Fuck…Lia….Lia stop.” He groaned at the feeling of her hands now gripping his ass tightly. He knew he would have to make her stop, that she was enjoying this too much to just give in and stop. Grabbing the hands that were dug into his rear he pulled her up to him, pushing her against the wall as his lips crashed against hers. Lia felt his hands tear at the fabric of the red, lacy panties she wore, ripping the sides causing them to fall to the floor at their feet. Harry moved his finger over her swollen, wet lips seeing that she was ready before bringing her off of her feet while pushing into her at the same time.

Not pausing for her to get use to his long, thick, hard cock that now laid buried inside of her warm vagina, he began to move. Slow, deep, long strokes that she felt brought goose bumps to every inch of her skin. She knew what he was doing; he didn’t want this to be one of their animalistic sex sessions. No, he wanted to make slow passionate love to her. He wanted to feel the goose bumps under his fingers. He wanted to feel her feet press into his ass as her toes curled at the feeling of him being so deep, hitting all the spots that need to be touched, right before she went over the edge.

Lia’s arms wrapped themselves around his neck as her fingers tangled themselves tightly into his hair. The couple was aware of the only sounds that were heard in the slightly large room was the shower that was still running and their breathy moans that were muffled as their lips moved passionately against one another. Harry felt her feet push into him from behind, her moans increased in volume and numbers. Moving from her lips, he placed his forehead on hers.

“Come with me, love….I’m right there, I need to feel you go first.” He moaned at the whimper she let out. He knew she was right at the brink of her release but couldn’t quite get there without his help. Releasing one of his hands that were holding her up, they moved to where they were connected finding the bundle of fibers with his fingertips. Pressing down on her clit at the same time he pushed into her was just enough to cause her to fall. Watching her as she moaned with her eyes closed tight, her fingers gripping his shoulders; he felt with a loud moan of her name.

*EM*

Gently, Harry brought them to the floor of the shower. His arm wrapped around her bringing her to lay her head on his chest. He felt the air from her breathing his his wet skin, goose bumps rose from his skin. Her head lifted up, her eyes locked with his as she brought her lips to his in a kiss that said everything and anything that needed to be said.
♠ ♠ ♠
HUGE thank you to all those who have subscribed and recommended this story.

WWDPHFF, GabbyKristina, Royalfanfiction, Nikieboy, Junebug1234, madamUnco87

And to BrookieCookie490 for always commenting!

oxoxo