Status: For Footballers Lovers ♥♥

What Goes Around Comes Around

Prologue

“What Goes Around Comes Around”
“Prologue”
9 Years Ago
I could remember it like it was yesterday. It was a Wednesday morning, before our classes at college begun. Mats and I were spending all our time together before we got in our class rooms in the morning. We arrived like thirty minutes earlier before the students assembly that was held every mornings. I was in an upper class than him, at that time I was 16 and he was 15. On that Wednesday, it was snowing, and it was pretty cold. Dad dropped me to school like every mornings, and Mats was waiting for me at the door entry, like a gentleman waiting for his girl. But on that morning my feelings and mood weren’t at their best, my heart was heavy, because I knew that what I was about to tell Mats would be hard, and hurt him. We were dating since three years now, and I couldn’t spend a day without him, without him my life was empty. He was my first love and my first everything, the perfect boy. Even that we were so young, we knew that Mats and I were meant to be together forever.
“Hey Julian.” I said as I saw him waiting for me at the school door. I tried to act normal as I could but it was so damn hard to play a role. Mats looked at me, always with his gorgeous smile. Each time he was seeing me, his face changed, he looked even happier.
“Hey babe.” He told me, as we both shared a little and smooth kiss on our lips, and walked hands in hands in front all of the students. Everyone were looking at us, but Mats and I didn’t paid attention or even care about them. We were in love. We walked for a few metres until we reached our favourite place, that blue wooden bench that was situated under that big tree.. Mats cleaned some of the snow that was covering the bench, so that I could sat, and him too. We put our school bags on the bench, and sat next to each other. He grabbed in his arms, to warm me because I was cold, despite the big pink jacket, white woolen scarf and beige boots I had. His arms were the best place to be on earth. He kissed my forehead, gosh his kisses were so sweet, and his lips on my skin. I took a deep breath before I looked at him, deep in his brown eyes.
“Mats.. I..” I said but I couldn’t continue my phrase, and keep on looking at him with a little smile.
“Yes..., what is it.” He answered. I couldn’t looked at him, and stared at the grey sky, with that snow who was slowly falling on us. My stomach was tied like a rope, as my throat. I sat to a normal position on the bench, to Mats surprise, and took his hands into mine.
“Mats, I have to say something to you.” I said with a little voice.
“Oh, oh, it should be serious, because you just call me by my name Mats when you have a serious thing to tell me.”
“Yes, it is, and I don’t know how to tell you that, but.” I could see that his face changed, and he looked at me with a concerned glare.
“Are you sick?” He cut me with a serious voice. I looked at him with tearful eyes, I couldn’t hold them. “Eden, why are you crying baby, I’m so worried.” He told me, holding my chin and made me look at him.
“No, I’m not sick, but my Grand Ma is seriously sick, she is having cancer, and she is in hospital since two weeks now.” I said with a tearful voice.
“Oh my god, Eden, I’m so sorry baby, but what the doctors said…” Mats asked me.
“I don’t know, my parents just told me that a week ago, and… and they told me that we must go back to the USA to see her…” At that moment Mats looked at me, and remained silent for a good moment. He knew what the we must go back to the USA meant.
“But, for how long, you gonna return here to Germany right, when your Grand Mother will do better.?”Mats asked me, with the tears in his eyes. I never saw such an extreme sadness on his face. It was breaking my heart to see him like that. I hold his face into my hands, and approached him to give him a kiss.
“I don’t know Mats, they just told me, we have to be there for her, I don’t know how long we gonna stay in the US.”
Mats grabbed me into his arms, and on his chest. I could felt his heart beating so fast. It was my favourite music in the world, his heart beats.
“It doesn’t matter how long you gonna stay there, it doesn’t matter Eden, I’ll call you everyday, write to you every weeks, or I don’t know, but I will never lose you, I will never let that happen, never.”