Status: Updating when I can! :D

What Have I Become?

A turn for the worst...

"What the hell do you mean somebody else?" I growled, Josh stepped closer to me, faking a smile.

"I've found somebody else, somebody better... I'm sorry Chris, I think we should see other people."

"What the actual fuck!" I screamed, pushing Josh back, his facial expression looked as though he'd been shot.

"Don't be like that! After all, at least I said this to your face." He mumbled, this is why I was getting pissed at him. He never considered my feelings, yet I somehow kept loving him. Maybe it was the fact that I could wake up to cute texts and the feeling of somebody actually caring and liking me, or at least I thought he loved me.

"Who is it then? Show me the guy who is so much better than me!"

"It's ghost..." Josh smiled to himself, the smug bugger...

"Don't expect to see me for a while, don't expect to have any contact with me, call and text. Most importantly, don't expect to see or hear from me for a long time. Goodbye Joshua, thanks for faking every single feeling you provided towards me and thanks for pretending I was the one you always wanted. I'm obviously not perfect enough." With that, I picked up my jacket, grabbed my bags and everything which was mine and rushed out the door.

Before I could do anything, my knees gave out from under myself and I crumpled to the floor. Tears spilling frantically from my eyes, pain-filled sobs escaping from my lips.
I screamed out loud and wiped my eyes constantly to try and reduce the tears.
After about 10 lonely minutes of crying my heart out, I headed slowly towards my car, jumping in it and starting up the engine. I turned on the radio, and unfortunately, Josh and I's song blasted, I forcefully pushed my Slipknot CD into the slot and lent back and let the music drown my sorrows.

I quickly texted my mum, saying that I'd be coming home from my ex, and then I sped down the road, attempting to contain any tears wanting to come out from my reddened eyes.

I started to sing along to 'Dead Memories', I swear music can help you through anything, honestly.
That's when my breath hitched in my throat...
The sound of something being hit...
My heart raced from inside my chest, that's when I panicked... Could I have killed something?
Oh come on Chris, it was probably a tire, or a bird... Not a human, that's ridiculous... Why didn't I hear any screaming?
I couldn't make myself believe anything, so I pulled over, since I was the only one driving so late at night.
Walking slowly, I looked behind my car.
My eyes widened, I felt as if my heart had stopped, I couldn't think and I couldn't breathe.

I had hit a boy...
A boy around my age.

Worst of all? He wasn't breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama!

Hope you like it so far! :D <666

~Ghost (Rowena)