Status: This is an on going series my friends so i hope you enjoy this volume. No need to worry there will be returning characters.

Naruto:Two Tales To Tell Volume 1

Rai Vs The Leaf: Not a kages duty.

Kai's P.o.v.

"We finally made it Rai we did it" my dad put his hand on my shoulder and I blushed. Im not really happy about that at all! "Dad what was the point coming to this village again." I folded my arms and I looked at him confused. My dad sighed and touched my shoulder once again. I knocked off hand and started to ball my little fists. "Knock it off get to the point!"

I stood up before my father and he sighed another time. "Listen are clan is so use to living outside and in forests its time to make a new" I looked at my father disgusted. "Why do you have to make up lies I know someone complained." My father sighed again wich is getting very annoying! Grinding my teeth together someone began to walk towards us.

I took out my Kunai almost immediately. "Hey you guys why the hell are you in Konaha. What are you guys planning" it was a unhappy leaf ninja actually there was alot of them surrounding my enormous clan. Then we all took out our Kunai frightened because we heard the danger level in this very village.

The village hidden in the leaves where the hero Naruto dumb ass Uzamaki lives. "Our Kage told us to run you off you blondes sure do look like a threat to our village leave or its force we must use." When he said force I began to tap my right foot. My dad started to sweat then he gulped. I guess the reason is because the majority of ninja that were ready to fight us or he knows when I tap my right foot I mean buisness.

"Listen were just a traveling clan whos looking for a place to Settle. You dont have to use for…" Sorry daddy but he deserves it. I cutted my dad's little speech and one not and went right into attacking with my Kunai. I aimed for the leader of the men first he was the most aggravating and talkative. I jumped over my father and on one of my clan members head.

"Sorry" I said to the clan member below my feet. I jumped off his head and kicked the leader right in the eye. I don't feel to bad about his bloody eye thats his fault in a way so am I bad for doing that. I used by two little blue Chakra staffs and putted all my Speed chakra into it. I was super fast now. Chakra staffs are weapons I use invented by my Great grandfather. His name was Ionoe Ranabaei. I tell you how these bad ass weapons work later on. In the mean time watch me kick ass!

"Shes in the air get her"

"Now you wish you never had said that tramp"

A school of Ninja came at me. Like I was some target. Kicking all of the leaf ninja out of the air I concentrated on my little light blue Chakra staffs. You can see the amount of Chakra I put in to them when I Concentrated enough I stuck the landing. Gravity seemed like nothing. Hitting the ground with my weapons made the ninja bounce off of the ground yet they were gushing blood from head to toe. Dashing through the enemy it seem like time has frozen. I was super fast. I ended everything with one final kick to the enemy's. Time went smoothe once more and everything was A ok.

I was very satisfied until I noticed I forgot a ninja. A big hairy moustache ninja. Who seemed to be behind me. I kicked the dude in the face and then landed one punch in his mouth that seemed to not work though. He grabbed me by my long blonde hair and I kicked and punched even stabbed him with my kunai well tried to at that rate.

"Put me down who do you think you are!"

"Oh shut it your coming with me lady Tsunade will be pleased to meet you"

Hanging from his gigantic hand I sighed and folded my arms. "Wait lady Kage you cant be serious" my father pleaded. He clinged to the guys leg and begged can I stay. The guy kicked and punched around my father like he was some training toy. I thought leaf ninja were nice like rays of sunshine who dance the night away and leaves no dirty marks on it. At least thats what my mother told me before she died in the fourth great ninja war.

I was embarrassed for what my father was doing and since he was getting knocked around he looked for tears in my eyes. Wich were about to come down if I cared enough. He looked at me in pain I just turned my head biting my lip and trying not to cry. Yet I shrugged it off and played it off like nothing matterd.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next Chapter will be up soon. I do not own any thing of Naruto it is owned my shonen jump and its creator. Please Comment if you do PM me a story you will like me to read and I will most likely Comment on it. :D hope you enjoyed. If I did a bang up job on this chapter do not worry it will get better.