Status: This is an on going series my friends so i hope you enjoy this volume. No need to worry there will be returning characters.

Naruto:Two Tales To Tell Volume 1

Koramairu Lesson 1: Chakra staffs

Hello Koramairu here and please ignore the fact that im a talking cat. In this series I am not one im just Coashavaks normal battle cat. I am here today to inform you on Chakra Staffs.

Chakra staffs was invented by Inoe Ranabaei mainly because he wanted chakra to be more controllable in battle. Take naruto for an example all his rage he stored in him from the demon foxes chakra can go into the staff and be stored inside. Its like a extraction that you can put back in your body at anytime. I don't think I am explaining very well.

Ok say you are about to engage in heavy battle and you want to build up your Chakra. With the Chakra Staffs you can put your strongest amount of Chakra in it through the holes that are in it of course. You might feel quite faint not to worry.

You can continue try to build up your Chakra while really and truly your gaining even more Chakra you had before. While you strong Chakra is in the staff the staff is making it even stronger and building more Chakra inside for you. It makes you alot stronger and you will be ten times as strong then you already was.

Its like Over Charging your phone just it never gets damaged. Flaws of this weapon that it takes an awful long time to do its job. But it has other uses that I cant tell you it contains spoilers. We will have another lesson on these wonder staffs later on.

One more thing though. Becaeful with the Weapon. When shining bright light blue be aware nough said cause I said a little to much. Back to the story then Kyaaa !
♠ ♠ ♠
A short little Chapter because I was bored. Its more like a Ova chapter it has nothing to do with the plot. Just very helpful info. Well comment hope you enjoyed this confusing lesson lol. More about this weapon will appear in the plot itself.