Status: Completed!

Closets Are For Clothes

Leopard Flats and Green Socks

“Cassy!” Jeremy called up the stairs. Jeremy knocked on Cassidy’s door as Allison finally caught up to him. “Cass, come on! Don’t tell me you are in the closet again! Open the door.”

“Relax, I’m right here. I was getting my lucky polkadotted green socks from Nathan. He thinks they’re fun to steal.” Cassidy unlocked her door and waited for Jeremy and Allison to come in. “Will you two ever let me live down that night?”

-~-~-~-~-


“Why would we have a pickup line war?” Allison asked.

“So, you can either see who will get laid more, or you know what lines to avoid from creeps in college. Duh.” Jeremy mocked. “Now, come on. Pickup War.”

“Ugh… Fine… Is there a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants.” Allison mumbled. “Jer, this is stupid. Beside, those ARE my pants, so I’ve seen myself in them plenty of times.”

“Shut up. It’s fun.” Cassidy stuck her tongue out at Allison before speaking. “Let’s make like fabric softener, and Snuggle.” She winked softly.

“I guess… I’m no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock.”

“If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.”

“Hello, I’m bisexual. I’d like to buy you a drink, and then get s-e-xual.” Allison shimmied her chest as she spoke.

“Are you a beaver? Cause dam!”

“Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?” Allison winked playfully.

Instead of speaking, Cassidy replied by leaning over and kissing Allison.

“What the hell?!” Allison yelled, pulling away from her.

Cassidy jumped up, hiding in her closet and locking it from the inside.

“Cass… What was that?” Allison knocked on the door.

“Dee, baby. Let me in. You can talk to me…” Jeremy knocked, moving Allison back to the bed.

Cassidy opened the door slowly, pulling Jeremy in and relocking it. “HowcouldIbesostupidshesproblygoingtothinkimgrtsqendvrwntttlktmagnndthnidnlyhvyundhwmi…” She rushed on, turning into a long blurb of noise.

“Cassidy. Beautiful. Babe. Calm down.” He pulled her into a hug. “Breathe nice and deep and try that again.”

“How. Could. I. Be. So. Stupid. She’s. Probably. Going. To. Think. I’m. Grotesque. And. Never. Want. To. Talk. To. Me. Again. And. Then. I’d. Only. Have. You. And. How. Am. I. Supposed. To. Get. By. With. No. Female. Friends. I. Can’t. Lose. Allison.” Cassidy sighed.

“Gorgeous, just talk to her. She probably wouldn’t have reacted like that if she knew you were lesbian…. It all just caught her off guard.” Jeremy rubbed her shoulder.

-~-~-~-~-


“Why would we wanna do that?” Allison hugged her and kissed her cheek.

“You brats.” Cassidy chuckled and walked to her door. “Stay in here, I’ve got to find where Kyle hid my leopard flats. Packing for college would be so much easier if those two would stop hiding my favourite things…” She grumbled and walked out of the bedroom.

“So, JerBear. Do you think Cass will come out of the closet in college?” Allison fell back onto Cassidy’s bed.

“Hopefully, I mean, she has to go to class sometimes.” Jeremy laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo. I've been told I have to finish it, since Kota loves the story idea. Hopefully I'll actually get there.