Status: Comments? Questions?

Gargravarr's Terrible Adventure

An Introduction

Zaphod, the previous President of the Galaxy, who is trying to be captured after he stole the incredible spaceship, "Heart of Gold". This is a ground-breaking.. or should I say "space-breaking" invention. Instead of traveling at hyperspace, or light speed, this ship can go much faster. But those details don't really matter. Just remember that Zaphod, misunderstood, cocky bastard, on the run from authorities, is brought to Frogstar B, where the Total Perspective Vortex. Something that puts the entire universe in perpective to you in your head. It's a total killer.

When the large office building landed on Frogstar B, the most ugly of the three Frogstar planets, Gargravarr was expecting him. Grumpily, and without a body, he walked, or glided, to where Zaphod stood. After an unpleasant conversation and after being strapped into the Total Perspective Vortex, Gragravarr flipped on the one simple switch and watched the entire universe enter Zaphod's two heads. (Zaphod is an alien, what'd you expect?) Instead of flopping out, like they always do, Zaphod stepped out. Perfectly fine. Eagerly, Zaphod looked at the fairy cake powering Gargravarr's beautiful machine, and ate it. The nerve of this bastard. Unable to stop the crazy man, he watched Zaphod break into a run and disappear over the straggly hills of Frogstar B. Gragravarr felt a wave of solitude pass over him, with no body to break the relentless waves of grief. Having the prisoners brought here were his only comfort, and his only visitors. Memories clouded his mind, and Gargravarr was brought back to a time when his body was still his.

It's many years ago, and Gragravarr is not the most attractive man, but he's certainly not ugly.
"Pizpot!" Called the host of the party, using Gragravarr's first name.
"Yes?" Asked Pizpot, a bit on the senial side. He didn't like to go to parties that often, but his body did. This damn body. 'We are going to this party, and you will enjoy it.' His body demanded. Loud music reverberated through the large spaceship, and small, floating robots scurried about, tidying. Women of all shapes and sizes and colors seemed to whiz around the party, stopping at the handsome men and twirling hair around their fingers. Gargravarr's body seemed to hum with social pleasure. His hand grabbed at a drink, and he downed it quickly. Gargravarr was hoping to spend the night fishing on a nearby planet, famous for their massive salmon. But his body thought otherwise. It felt as if his body was becoming more and more independent as the days wore on. Gargravarr wanted to fish. His body wanted to have sex. They had tried to combine the two, but it ended up terribly. That was when they first split up. A now impending divorce was on the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Has anyone on this site even read this book? :)