Cheer Up Emo Kid

The third entry.

April 18, 2008

Deer Die-Uh-Ree,

I got called to Mr. Waldendorf's office today. I was really nervous. A LOT of people from my English class were there, too. Apparently, he was calling them in to question them, one-by-one. Both of the Megans, Sarah, Brian, Jessica, Sam, and some other people were there. They said the Myspace stuff was creepy. Whatever. It was funny. But NO! They think I'm fucking cyko. Waldendorf suggested I join a teen help group or get counseling or some nonsense like that. Ugh. It's stupid. It's not gonna help me. I'm just misunderstood, you know? Like Dylan and Eric. No one got them, no one gets me. I wish I had known them. We could've been good friends, I bet. Ms. Durham sent my parents an email home, because they asked me about it. I denied it. They're obviously not stupid, though, because they asked to see my wrists. They're all scared and worried and such, so they locked all the cabinets with sharp objects in them, fuck, man. Now it kills me to listen to "A Box Full Of Sharp Objects" by The Used. Knowing that I can't cut, it makes me want to cut even more. Less Than Jake understands me, check it out: With so many problems in her life, it just comes as no surprise, she's gonna break soon, gonna break soon, she's gonna break. Bam. There it is. From "She's Gonna Break Soon" off of Anthem. I bet that song's about me. It's so sad. Maybe there's some Vodka in the fridge. Or maybe I'll just go swim in a lake of fire and see if I die. Fuck you all.

Bye,
Kelly. =[
♠ ♠ ♠
:D yet again.