Status: Re-Work

Find My Purpose

Prologue

Thor stands before the other members of S.H.I.E.L.D, pondering on his thoughts for a few moments. The director of Avengers Initiative, Nick Fury, informs them on all the information they've recovered his brother, Loki.

"I know who will have the most knowledge on him," Thor pipes up.

"Who?" Natasha inquires.

Crossing his arms over his large, muscular chest, Thor reveals, "Estrid."

"Estrid?" Nick repeats, unsure who Thor is referring to.

Nodding his head, Thor continues to inform, “Estrid was betrothed to me, to become the future Queen of Asgard.” Sighing heavily, Thor recalls the painful memory, “Loki won Estird over, behind my back. When Loki betrayed our people and was banished, many believed she played apart of his antics. They too, blamed her. Unable to deal dishonour, she left.”

"Great story, why don't you just summon your brother’s lover with your magical hammer?" Tony remarks, sarcasm laced within his comment.

Unimpressed with Tony Stark's comment, Thor fights the urge to hit him. His grip tightening on the Mjölnir, his knuckles whitening. Breaking the tension in the room, Dr Bruce Banner questions, "How can we be sure she isn't in alliance with Loki?"

“Like us, Estrid was blinded by Loki’s treason,” Thor explains. “I have known for her many years, she is nothing like them.”

"Can you be sure of that? She has betrayed you once before,” Nick inquires.

Piping up, Steve puts his two cents worth, "What other options do we have? Loki is always two steps a head of us."

Nodding his head, Tony agrees, "I agree with Malibu Ken over there. If this gives us an edge, then it may be worth a shot."

"Thor, can you track her down?" Nick Fury asks, deciding they were right, it is worth a shot.

Looking out the large window of the ship, hovering in the sky, he admits, "I know where she is."

"So be it, let's see what he can learn from her," Nick Fury exclaims with a nob. He doesn't know if this young woman will be trust worthy or reliable. He sighs heavily, hoping Loki has gotten to her first.