Stories Yet to Unfold.

Twice.

Twice.
'Hey @Lucycaswell you are really hot.' Lucy saw her tweets in her follows, clearly he had not realised she was following him already, '@jackalltimelow You're incredibly talented, keep up the good work :) x' Jack's jaw dropping seeing her reply, '@Lucycaswell I didn't expect a reply' ' '@jackalltimelow I follow you, I can see your tweets buddy.' Jack laughed, '@Lucycaswell I had no idea! Have you seen us live?' '@jackalltimelow I have standing tickets for Wembley - I'm a hustler.' Jack losing his shit calling Alex over, 'is Lucy Caswell super hot Model, actress and director a freakin' hustler?' 'I don't know' 'she says she is!' 'then she is, Jack, what?' 'she follows me on twitter, '@Lucycaswell You can come backstage and meet us!' '@jackalltimelow I sadly got there too late, the website crashed, it's only fair the people who got there first meet you, if you ever have a music video and need an actress, hit me up' Jack grinned, '@Lucycaswell I want dinner.' '@jackalltimelow I'm down.' following her.

Jimmy Fallon smiled, ‘I see you got dinner with a bandguy?’ ‘oh, well, I come from Baltimore, I saw them play a lot when I was in my teens, so I do love All Time Low’ Jimmy smiled, ‘what’s your favourite song by them?’ ‘that’s an evil question’ ‘you’re a hustler, a member of their fan club’ ‘you’re blowing my cover, I’m in hustler family, ermm, right well, I like Under A Paper Moon, To Live and Let Go, I like Running From Lions and Hello Brooklyn, that’s one song an album’ Jimmy smirked, ‘you really love them?’ ‘I really do, aren’t we supposed to be talking about Star Wars?’ Jimmy smirked, ‘fine, but well done on the lead guitarist’ ‘I have a butterfly net for musicians, it’s normal’ laughing and talking, Alex looked at Jack at home, ‘holy shit’ ‘I know, she’s awesome’ Jack murmured, ‘oh my god’ Alex laughed, ‘I just tweeted that’s all, now I get to date her’ Alex laughed.

Jack gulped seeing her arrive at the pizza place in Baltimore, ‘you ok?’ ‘just kinda nervous, been a while’ ‘aww, come on, let’s get a margherita, I’ve just finished Star Wars and I do have to put on weight for a role, you don’t mind if I do, do you?’ ‘more to cuddle’ Jack hitting himself in the face, ‘aww, you’re adorable’ Jack blushed heading inside and getting a table ordering food, ‘so do you mind if I ask what kind of role it is?’ ‘Course not, ermm, I just play someone a bit more normal shaped to be honest and it means going up a few sizes, so I am down with pizza’ Jack smiled, ‘that’s fine, I will eat with you’ laughing and talking all evening, ‘thank you’ ‘no problem’ she smiled, ‘Jack there’s no need to be nervous, I’m not looking at you for your job’ ‘I don’t care about your job, you are beautiful and I’m a frog’ ‘well, you kiss frogs and makes princes’ he grinned, ‘true’ giggling, Lucy kissed him softly, ‘the magic worked’ Jack grinned watching her go.

-x-

'Come in, please' 'I don't like spoilers!' she smiled, 'please, just a day, I promise you won't know anything' 'promise' 'I promise' heading inside with him, Lucy smiled, 'hello?' she gulped, 'sorry, I'm never quick enough for the meet and greet' Alex laughed, 'it's good to meet you Lucy' 'good to meet you too Alex, and Rian and Zack' 'whose your favourite' 'I learnt drums cos of Rian' 'yes!' Jack looking at her, 'who does that?' 'my parents are dentists' she murmured, 'I'm a real Hermione Granger' Alex laughed, 'so, yeah, I think he comes across as the nicest as well as Zack sometimes' 'oh, harsh' 'just me of course, obviously clearly I'm wrong' laughing a little, 'god' Zack smiled, 'me and Rian are the nice ones' 'to be honest if you've watched Straight To DVD, you can understand why, don't do that at Wembley, please?' laughing, 'who was Nano?' 'oh, man I miss him' 'he was a tech' laughing.

Jack looked at her, ‘you are a fangirl’ ‘perhaps a tiny bit, I did fancy you before I met you’ Jack grinned, ‘I can’t believe someone like you would fancy me?’ ‘you’ve grown into your looks’ Jack grinned, ‘you’re a child star, it’s amazing you’ve not gone all Culkin and stuff’ she laughed a little, ‘I had excellent parents who kept my feet on the ground, I was just lucky and picked off a street one day and flung into it, and it’s fun, but now I just pick my projects and just have a good place to live and stuff’ Jack smiled, ‘you’re amazing, you know, I’m proud to have someone like you as a fan, proud of them all, but you’re so talented, I’m sure they are but’ she laughed, ‘it’s ok, Jack thank you’ he grinned, ‘good’ ‘I’m glad to know the people behind the music are good people’ he grinned, ‘thank you’ ‘no problem’ taking his hand, Jack grinned.

Lucy sat down with Alex, ‘you know, it’s weird’ ‘I know’ she murmured, ‘but you’ll have to get used to it, cos post-Wembley be very few people who don’t have your name on their lips, Alex’ pushing his jaw closed, ‘Jack likes me, I like Jack, I get to live the dream, he gets to live dreams, now shall we talk about your relationship?’ Lucy murmured, ‘you’ll need your drink, buddy’ Alex nodded, ‘you have a fair point, but you don’t know me’ ‘and neither do you me, I believe, Alex but I do know when your girlfriend is tweeted the word Jalex, she blocks them, I’d consider her a little irrational, you know what I mean, but different strokes’ Alex smirked, ‘you can handle that?’ ‘I am handling that’.

-x-

Jack met her, ‘I don’t think Alex likes me’ ‘who doesn’t like you?’ ‘Alex, doesn’t like me’ she added, ‘why?’ ‘cos just cos of what I do, I am a fan, maybe I know too much, I don’t know, it’s just stuff I’d learn anyway’ Jack grinned, ‘but I love you, so does it matter?’ Lucy smiled, ‘does it bother you, your best friend doesn’t like me?’ Jack sighed, ‘I think we need to prove that we’re right for one another, Alex is not the best judge of a relationship even he knows that’ Lucy grinned, ‘I love you so much’ hugging him, Jack grinned holding her close, ‘take me home, Jack’ ‘be a pleasure’ heading for her house and falling into bed making love all night.

Lucy smiled from the door wrapped in a blanket, Jack picking up his phone and taking pictures on his phone, she giggled her long red hair cascading over her shoulder, ‘god fucking damn, I think you are beautiful’ she giggled, ‘I think you are too Jack, I hope you like pancakes’ ‘of course I bloody like pancakes’ ‘I see you are now sort of the right weight, now?’ ‘I am, british size 16’ shrugging, ‘I think it makes my boobs bigger, which I am going to miss’ Jack grinned, ‘me too, I love your new curves, I loved you before, oh my god’ Lucy giggled, ‘come on pancakes’ Jack smiled sitting with her, ‘I can’t hold the blanket and eat’ ‘I get to see your boobies, you get to eat pancakes, does anyone lose?’ he grinned, ‘fine’ dropping it, ‘fuck’ Jack smiled, ‘I have a boner’ ‘I like how you are so you’ Jack grinned, ‘good’ heading back for bed.

'So, you're curvy' she laughed, 'I am indeed, I'm about to begin a film where I have a normal body shape, we're in England, a size sixteen is the average dress size' she smiled doing an interview, 'so you're no longer single?' 'I am not, I did good I think' Jack grinning and watching a few nights later, 'so, your beau is Jack' 'he is indeed, I'm really glad we get on as well I hoped we would' 'and he's a big deal right' 'his band just sold out Wembley Arena in March, and I'm proud of them being my favourite band, but proud of him too' 'you're such a catch too, he tweeted you right?' 'he did, I fangirled a little' 'what's a fangirl?' 'bit like a geek but we're a lot more unconventional' 'we were going to talk about Jalex' 'haha, I feel like I have a threat' Rian laughed, 'so you know?' 'I wrote it, I'm kidding!' laughing.

-x-

6 months later:-

'Welcome Alex, come in' he grinned, 'Jack's drinking cocktails at the pool' laughing a little, 'has he recovered from London' 'I haven't' laughing, 'did you enjoy the set?' 'it was one of your best, I was proud to see it' he grinned, 'good' heading for the pool, Lucy smiled, 'so what are you up to now, Lucy?' 'I am taking a little break, then play a teacher, so I'm going to go talk to some teachers and stuff' 'is this the oscar one?' 'Jack' Alex looked at her, 'the director has two so yeah, it's possible to be nominated, but I doubt it' Lucy shrugged, Alex smiled, 'well good luck' 'I will act to my best abilities' Lucy smiled, 'you do that' laughing, 'though that video is up for awards, so you know' laughing, 'well, you deserve it, your song' Alex smiled, 'thank you, can I bomb?' 'what do you think we've been doing?' laughing.

Lucy smiled getting on a set a couple of weeks later and going through the scenes keeping it together, she felt so ill and was just trying to contain herself, ‘you ok?’ ‘I’m fine’ getting through the supporting roles for this director was prestigious and she got through it, getting dramatic and emotional didn’t seem all that difficult at all as she rested, Jack looked at her, ‘I feel sick’ ‘babe’ kissing her head softly, ‘are you ok?’ ‘I think, oh geez’ she sighed, ‘I think I might be pregnant’ Jack held her hands with a smile, ‘do you want it?’ ‘I can handle it’ Jack grinned, ‘I kinda would like kids’ she murmured, ‘but only if you’re happy Jack’ Jack hugged her, ‘I want your babies’ she giggled hugging him, ‘I have to check Jack’ ‘of course darling’ ‘I’m in love with you’ ‘I’m in love with you too, get some sleep’ ‘thank you’.

'You don't look like you're having a baby at all' 'I know, and I'm four months, which is really damn scary' 'do you have any movie plans?' 'I don't, it's all promotional right now, for Star Wars' Jack smiled, 'I know I'm going with you to the premiere' 'you all are' laughing, 'I'll take care of you' 'thank you, I don't intend to tell anyone we're having an addition, it's not their business, unless it gets obvious' 'of course, I completely agree' Jack grinned, 'ok well then we'll do that' taking care of her as much as he could, 'are you going to be ok?' 'I'm going to be fine, I promise' 'I'm glad' hugging her, 'take care, I love you both' 'I love you too, we'll be ok' 'I know, see you when we get home' 'see you pumpkin' he grinned blushing as she got on the plane.

Lucy got home, ‘I can feel you in there you know’ heading for the hospital trying to look surreptitious as much as possible, she got her scan, ‘well, you are very healthy, do you wanna know what you’re having’ ‘not without my partner, no’ sending him a scan picture, he grinned, ‘I can’t wait’ showing Alex, ‘awesome, glad she’s good’ ‘me too’ getting through the tour, she was glad she was done with the promotion for this film and she could just handle this alone, Jack smiled getting in, ‘you ok?’ ‘I’m fine, its just I constantly need to pee’ Jack laughed, ‘sorry’ ‘no problem’ holding on to the sofa, ‘how far are you now?’ ‘seven months’ seeing her small bump, ‘god, they’re being a pain today’ she murmured, ‘Lucy, you’re bleeding’ ‘hospital, ambulance, now Jack’.

Jack looked at the baby, ‘it’s my fault, she might not hear or see’ she murmured, Jack looked at her, ‘optimistic, Lucy, she’ll be ok she’s in the best place’ Lucy hugging him, ‘sorry’ ‘don’t be, Poppy is going to be ok, Lucy, also for an actress that’s a very normal name’ she laughed, ‘thank you’ giggling, ‘I thought Apple but-’ laughing, ‘Poppy is good, a combination of black and red’ she laughed, ‘that is good, but not oh well’ laughing, ‘ok then’ he grinned, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ kissing softly, ‘I love you ok, we’ll take care of her’ ‘I know’ Lucy smiled, ‘I know, I love you too’ ‘I have a little princess, I can’t wait until she can come home’.

Lucy held her, ‘she can hear and she can see’ Jack grinned, ‘I’d hate the thought of hr never hearing The Beach or If These Sheets Were States’ Jack smiled, ‘you’re both adorable, you get it from your mumma’ laughing a little, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too, we’ll be good parents’ ‘I think so’ Lucy smiled, ‘so, we should get her to sleep, can we just snuggle?’ Jack grinned, ‘of course baby’ ‘I promise she won’t kill our bed times, just I really am exhausted’ ‘Lucy you pushed out a human, you can have snuggles’ ‘thank you’ Jack grinned.

-x-

3 years later:-

'My wife, Mrs B, is in England filming with Tim Burton and the film is quite scary and so my Princess Poppy is staying with us right now' 'she's freaky quiet' 'Lucy's surprised, cos three is when children turn evil according to the books' Jack grinned, 'I hope it's a sign we're doing a good job' Jack grinned, 'I think you and Lucy are excellent parents' 'thank you Alex' laughing, 'daddy!' 'hang on Poppy, just let me finish here, be right with you' 'ok' heading back inside, 'so well behaved, I wish my kid did that' 'I think it's cos her mum was in scary make up and she told her to wait outside she didn't and she fainted in fright, so she stays' Alex laughed, 'serious?' 'serious' laughing.

Jack popped Poppy on her lap, ‘you ok?’ ‘I’m good, thank you’ he grinned, ‘good, my little princess’ watching her colour in, ‘I can’t wait to be back with Mummy’ ‘me too daddy, she said she’ll bring nice chocolate’ Jak chuckled, ‘she will, I love you darling’ ‘I love you too daddy, can yo teach me guitar?’ ‘baby, absolutely!’ ‘now?’ ‘course’ picking her up, Jack teaching her gently, Alex smiled, ‘training you replacement’ ‘probably, I’d love for my kid like Billie to come and do Warped, and Lucy can sing she does musicals’ Alex smiled, ‘she did good, I helped her’ ‘I know, cos she was worried, cos you didn’t like her’ ‘I like her now, I just, you know sometimes with fans it becomes us and them’ Jack smiled, ‘but the way she talks about you’ ‘good’.

Lucy smiled as they got back in, ‘my Poppy!’ ‘mumma!’ ‘hello, my darling’ picking her up and spinning her, she giggled, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too mumma’ hugging her, Jack grinned, ‘she was a blessing’ ‘I’m so glad, I’m all done with the voice recording now, so yeah, going to start making films you may be able to watch, not since Cinderella have I done that’ ‘it’s ok mumma’ ‘good’ kissing her head, ‘can I take care of daddy?’ ‘ok mumma, be in my room’ ‘thank you princess’ Jack grinned as she ran to her room, Lucy pulling him close by his shirt, ‘I missed you’ ‘I missed you too’ kissing, Jack pinning her to the wall, ‘don’t think you’re moving’ ‘against the wall’ ‘oh, yes’ she blushed, ‘that’s hot’ ‘good to know’.

they lived happily.