Stories Yet to Unfold.

Dare.

Lucy kissed him, ‘done’ ‘whoa, you can’t just kiss someone and leave’ ‘I was dared to, you know kiss collecting, but you’re the only person who I liked here, so I just made you my aim’ she giggled, she was quite drunk, Jack grinned, ‘well, I suppose that makes it ok’ as she laughed more, ‘do you giggle drunk?’ ‘maybe’ she tried to wink but failed as she stumbled back to her table well tried but fell on her heel, Jack helping her up, ‘you need some air’ helping her out and sitting her on a bench Jack gave her his jacket, ‘you ok?’ ‘you’re going to be cold, and I’m drunk, I deserve to be cold’ passing him it back she got her phone out, ‘uber’ ‘great choice, let me help?’ ‘please’ giggling again, Jack smiled, ‘what’s your address’ giving the address, ‘I’ll put my number in, call me in the morning’ ‘ok’.

Lucy rubbed her head and groaned picking up her phone, she tried to remember last night, flicking through her contacts she notcied a new one, one with Jack with it, hitting call, ‘hello?’ a guy answered, ‘hey, it’s Lucy, maybe we met last night’ ‘oh, yes, redhead?’ ‘that’s me, god was I bad? It was my 22nd and’ ‘it’s cool, happy birthday’ ‘thank you, are you Jack?’ ‘I am indeed, you kissed me?’ ‘I am so sorry’ ‘I don’t mind, I just helped you home, you were quite out of it’ ‘thanks for your help, is this your raven’s hoodie?’ ‘yeah, ermm you looked cold and you did try and give it back but’ ‘well, you seem quite the gentleman’ Jack grinned, ‘could I have it back?’ ‘sure, how about we meet for lunch or something, I have a dog, do you mind?’ ‘me too, do you’ ‘course not, it’s small’ ‘me too’ laughing and arranging.

'Hello' 'hey, you're Lucy' 'Jack' sitting down, 'am I still attractive?' putting her head in her hands, he laughed, 'I'm sorry, but yes, you're very cute' 'you remind me of Corpse Bride' 'oh, thanks' laughing, 'you mean Everglot?' 'I do' Jack grinned, 'you have a much cooler name, Jack Skellington' 'thank you, I know, this is Olivia, by the way' 'this is Fang' he grinned, 'that's awesome and ironic' 'thank you' laughing a little, 'so, at least they like one another' 'is that a he' 'yeah, but he's not getting anyone pregnant' 'good' laughing a little, 'so, what do you do?' 'I look after the penguins at the Zoo?' Jack grinned, 'that's so cool, I'm in a band, we're on a break right now' 'cool' 'cool, what's your sound?' 'pop punk? Is that ok?' 'I have been turned into a hipster by my colleagues, so I probably anything like that for ages' 'time to change' 'agreed' laughing.

-x-

Jack smiled, ‘hey’ ‘hello’ taking her hand, ‘you good?’ ‘well, come in, welcome to my crib’ Jack laughed coming in to the zoo with her, ‘the breed of the penguins I look after are called Jackass Penguins’ Jack grinned, ‘I like that’ laughing and talking with her, ‘so, can you show me around?’ ‘love to’ walking with her and showing him round, ‘this is where my magic happens’ Jack laughed walking around, ‘I have to feed them, do you mind throwing fish?’ ‘course not’ grabbing one and throwing one, ‘good throw’ ‘thank you’ chucking fish, ‘no problem’ ‘now, when do you get off work?’ ‘in about 30 minutes’ ‘can I then give you a meal?’ ‘haha, absolutely, I don’t eat fish’ ‘fine with me’ laughing.

Lucy swirled spaghetti chatting with him, ‘so what do you do other than music stuff?’ ‘oh, well, lots of movies mainly kids I’ll be honest’ she smiled, ‘I do my job cos of happy feet, don’t you worry’ he grinned, ‘and yeah, I like football expecially touch’ ‘my brother’s in a team with his friends’ Jack smiled, ‘do you have a big family’ ‘eldest of three, got a sister and a brother’ ‘I’m the middle, same really’ Lucy nodded, ‘so, do you see them much?’ ‘my parents live in Lebanon’ ‘have an amazing array of indigenous bats in Lebanon’ Jack looked at her with a smile, ‘no wonder I love Batman so much’ ‘I just hope they don’t think I’m Poison Ivy or something, saying that she does have a point’ Jack grinned talking about comics, ‘well, that conversation changed fast’ laughing.

Jack walked with her, ‘so, you’re amazing’ ‘haha, I’m glad we met, you’re pretty amazing too’ Jack smiled, ‘and extremely beautiful when sober’ ‘you’re pretty handsome’ he grinned, ‘good’ kissing her deeply, kissing passionately, he liked how she held the back of his head, ‘so, will you be my girlfriend, I am tamed like a captive Jackass penguin’ she giggled, ‘absolutely, I don’t mind taking care of you’ kissing again, Jack held her waist, ‘so, wanna come round mine?’ ‘do you wanna get laid is pretty much what you’re asking me isn’t it?’ Jack grinned then nodded, ‘sure, this weekend’ ‘all weekend’ ‘I don’t work on weekends’ Jack smiled, ‘ok’.

-x-

Jack held her in bed, kissing her neck, ‘glad we skipped to the good bit’ giggling, ‘me too right now, you have some thrust darling’ Jack grinned, ‘glad you think so’ kissing passionately, Jack sat her on his lap, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ rubbins noses softly, ‘want me to make breakfast?’ ‘please, I can’t cook’ ‘well, I can’ getting up she took some boxers and a GK shirt, ‘man, I wanna borrow some of these’ Jack laughed, ‘take as many as you like’ laughing a little, ‘boner, really?’ ‘well, yeah’ laughing a little, ‘I think it’s ingenius’ ‘thank you’ Jack smiled as she brough back a full english, ‘I assumed you like your bacond crispy’ ‘and you assumed right, this is amazing’ ‘it’s alright, doesn’t take long’ he smiled as she ate pancakes, ‘I love you more’ ‘haha, good’.

'Jack, I think it's Alex' 'who are you?' 'oh, I'm Lucy' 'she's my girlfriend' 'sorry?' 'we dated, now she's my girlfriend' Lucy smirked, Jack poked her, 'only you could find this amusing' 'I don't know, it seems the world conspired, I work with Jackass penguins' Alex laughed, 'you're his girlfriend, you're not even blonde' 'I don't have a type also isn't that a rebound?' Lucy shrugged, Jack smiled, 'but yeah Lucy, works at the zoo, she looks after the birds' she nodded, Alex nodded, 'welcome to the family' 'haha' Jack laughed, 'Alex has a girlfriend called Lisa, she does' 'Buzznet, works for Buzznet' 'I don't know what that is, but I'm sure it's pretty good' Jack laughed, 'sorry' 'no problem' 'it's like another world' 'you arrived Alex for a reason?' 'oh, yeah'.

Lucy smiled as Jack held her on the sofa, ‘I knew he’d do that, it’s why I never said’ ‘I know, it’s ok’ Jack smiled, ‘I don’t want you to think of me badly’ ‘I don’t care what you’ve done, more bothered about what you’re going to do’ ‘that’s cos you’re amazing, and have great legs’ Lucy smiled stretching them out, ‘you think?’ ‘you should know’ wiggling her toes, Jack smiled kissing her deeply, ‘baby’ kissing her neck she gasped softly, he grinned, ‘I know you like that’ ‘you’re ruining your underwear’ Jack smiled pressing his boxrs, making her shudder, ‘Jack please’ she murmured, which was such a turn on, he grinned, ‘I’ve never eaten a girl’ laying her down and removing his boxers, ‘but you make me want to’ diving she was trembling and pulling hair, climaxing, ‘I’m doing that again, so hot’ she blushed, ‘fuck’ Jack grinned.

-x-

6 months later:-

'Jack' 'hmm?' 'my' 'you ok, darling' 'my apartment is, is burnt down' 'sorry' 'my apartment has gone, I came back from holiday, and there was a fire last night' 'babe' finding it impossible at some points to understand but completely understanding the problem, 'you took your tech stuff with you right' 'yeah, yeah, but all my furniture has gone and everything' 'is Fang ok?' 'he was with my mum' 'good' she nodded, 'god' 'babe, why don't you go in my place, we kinda should live together right?' 'are you sure?' 'babe, please' 'how do I get in?' 'key above the frame ok' 'ok' Jack smiled.

'I ermm drove past your old place, well what's left of it, I'm so sorry darling' 'a lot of my stuff was salvageable and I didn't have much music cos I keep it all on my laptop, all that stuff, I kept at my mums' Jack nodded, 'but I just bought all the Breaking Bad's on DVD, so I've just put in my insurance claim and stuff' 'good' Jack hugged her close, 'don't worry about it, at least we're together' 'hmm, it feels pretty good, sorry I made you worry' 'babe, it's ok, how was your holiday?' 'good, yeah, me and the girls were out in Hawaii' Jack grinned, 'find any cute men' 'didn't need to, already have one' Jack grinned like a kid, 'good, babe, so sorry my place is small' 'it's nice, all good'.

Alex smiled, ‘I heard about your apartments’ ‘it’s ok, I mean I just lost all my property’ Alex laughed, she giggled, ‘it’s ok now, it’s just stuff, and I’m getting some money and I kept all my precious pictures and things in a tin in my room and it was ok, I was quite pleased’ Alex smiled, ‘so, you lost all the material stuff’ ‘indeed’ ‘good, it could have been much worse’ ‘definitely, could have been there, Fang could have been there!’ Alex smiled, ‘Harry Potter?’ ‘hmm, had a dog called Grim too’ Alex laughed, ‘I like that, Fang the Pug’ ‘he loves Jack’ as he jumped on his lap and sat on his shoulder, Alex smiled, ‘that’s cool’ ‘it is, what can we provide you with?’ ‘good point’ laughing.

'I don't know if that's a good idea' Lucy murmured, 'hmm?' 'well' Lucy explained about the area in Brazil, 'I don't know, I just feel it would be unsafe for you to play, but I'm sure the promoters have that in mind' 'there was a riot' 'well the Olympics are still not shaping up to well, it's 2015, I just would do it when the dust has settled, maybe in the summer' Lucy smiled, 'but yeah, I know your fans love you there but I'm not sure they want you dead' Jack smiled, 'we'll be ok' 'alright' Alex smiled, 'it's a good point though' 'well take some security then at least'.

When Jack got back he got back in quickly not wanting Lucy to see him injured, but she woke up before him, ‘Jack, what happened?’ ‘erm, well there was, there was a riot and we got caught’ ‘oh my god, are you ok, are the others ok?’ ‘fine, just some scrapes’ ‘oh, sweetie, one of them has bled, let me’ getting an antiseptic wipe, ‘this may sting like a bitch’ Jack winced as she cleaned a cut on his arm, he smiled, ‘we took your advice, but it was scary’ Lucy smiled kissing his cheek, ‘babe’ Jack blushed, ‘sorry for ignoring you’ ‘you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes, you were reckless and brave, I should have known’ Jack grinned, ‘I’m in love with you’ ‘I’m in love with you’.

Alex came over, ‘you have a black eye’ ‘I know’ ‘christ’ ‘the redeemer, we saw that’ she smirked shaking her head, ‘honestly’ letting him in, ‘Jack, Alex’ ‘course’ ‘we shouldn’t have gone, we should have listened to you, our manager just quit, cos he was in hospital’ Lucy shook her head, ‘wow’ ‘Lucy, would you do it’ ‘no, I love penguins, but I will job share’ ‘huh?’ ‘you find someone decent to do the physical side and go with you, and I will handle all the paperwork’ ‘isn’t that Matt wanted, he hated the paperwork, he just liked the stuff’ Alex smiled, ‘alright, I’ll talk to Matt’.

Matt smiled, ‘so you’re their manager’ ‘yeah, them and penguins aren’t that different’ Matt laughed, ‘Jack told me about that, I wondered’ ‘hmm, Jackass Penguins’ ‘serious’ ‘hmm’ laughing, ‘so, by day you manage penguins and by night you’ll be doing paperwork for me’ ‘it’s actually a lot less stressful than I thought, but I do like paperwork’ Matt laughed, ‘you organise the logistics, free time, and signings and then I go do them’ ‘go team rocket!’ Jack laughed, ‘sorry’.

-x-

3 years later:-

'Jack' 'darling' 'could you take Ivy here to the bathroom?' 'da da' he grinned, 'absolutely' 'just expect a ca-' the phone ringing as Jack took his daughter to the toilet, when Lucy found out she was pregnant she could hardly believe it herself, but Jack did say it was all good and now she did the penguins part time and the management as usual part time to raise Ivy, a reminisce to one of their first dates, Jack smiled poking his head round, 'Ivy wants to go to the park?' Lucy smiled and sighed on the phone, 'sure' Jack smiled, 'want me to wait for you?' 'please, five minutes' Jack grinned.

Jack smiled pushing Ivy on the swings, ‘she’s a babe’ Lucy chuckled, ‘I can’t believe she’s been around for 6 months, it’s mad’ Jack smiled, ‘me neither, but I love her so much, she’s adorable and ours, I didn’t know if I’d ever have them’ kissing Lucy softly, ‘but I’m glad I do’ ‘you’re a great dad’ ‘well, when I’m home’ ‘don’t worry about it’ ‘I don’t want her to have issues’ ‘when she is older you can take her with you, she’s pretty quiet, I can arrange it’ Jack grinned, ‘good, I’d like that, we have beds on the bus’ ‘all good’ Jack held Lucy, ‘I wish we were married though’ kissing her, Lucy smiled, ‘yeah, we skipped that’ ‘will you marry me Lucy?’ holding out a ring, ‘yes, Jack I will, and not for the kid’ laughing, ‘you made a weird Blink reference’ ‘I’m sorry’.

Alex smiled playing with Ivy, ‘you know Beyonce called her kid Ivy’ ‘hmm, she did’ Lucy nodded, ‘it’s cos of Posion Ivy this one’ Alex smiled, ‘Jack’ ‘hmm’ ‘well’ ‘oh’, yeah’ he smiled leaning forward, ‘I was hoping Alex, that you’d do the honour of being my best man?’ ‘finally with you two, absolutely!’ Jack grinned, ‘well’ taking Lucy’s hand, ‘I think now she can kinda walk and we’re in our own place we can do it’ Alex smiled, ‘good, so do you wnat wedding gifts?’ ‘well no we’re not bothered are we, unless Blink want to take you on a world tour and make all my paper work dreams come true’ ‘that would be amazing’ Jack sighed, Alex laughed, ‘what’s your first dance?’ ‘it will probably be The Maine’ ‘Tihking Of You’ ‘good choice’ ‘thanks’ ‘why?’ ‘Lucy loves them’ Alex laughed, talking all evening.

they lived happily.