Stories Yet to Unfold.

Blossomed.

'Someone should teach you some manners' Lucy coming out of the blocks in Baltimore supporting All Time Low, 'I think you've got more nerve than you've got tact, what do you see when you close your eyes..I hope your keeps you warm, after all these bridges that you've burned' Lucy smiled, 'this next song is called Reflections let's get you people moving' Alex watching, 'destiny is overrrated, so I think I'll write my own, I followed the leader, now I follow around myself - I can see myself in the static, I can see myself in you, reflections in a two mirror, time's running out' Lucy smiled going into a slow one, 'I don't even know you any more, but I think you know what you mean to me' sliding into Remember To Forget You, 'this last song is called Attention, we've been The Living Daylights, thank you..attention, I'm walking through this world if you're listening, here's your penny back for my thoughts'.

Alex smiled, ‘seriously, you can write’ ‘thank you, but that came from a a third into life crisis’ Alex laughed, ‘how old are you?’ ‘I’m 22, and basically, I left my degree graduation ceremony realising these last four years sucked balls, and I just wrote poetry and then Liam the drummer noticied me writing and said this shit would sound good to music I am here, that was a year ago’ Alex grinned, ‘you pulled through’ ‘I’m ok now’ Lucy nodded, ‘I think the worst thing is whenever I’m mentioned to my brother, whose also in a band, is he just sort of, I don’t know, pretends a bad smell arrived’ Alex looked at her, ‘whose your brother?’ ‘He’s in a band on Rise Records, In An Emergency, Dial’ Alex nodded, ‘I’ve heard of it’ ‘Yeah, he’s the bassist, but mehh, you can’t please everyone’ Alex grinned, ‘I like that, and you didn’t do it consciously’ ‘the first gig, shitting bricks’ Alex laughed, ‘I feel your pain’ laughing.

'May your cup overfloweth' bringing their beers together, 'what?' Alex looked at them, 'it's a Corpse Bride thing' Jack laughed, 'a Tim Burton thing' 'apparently, I'm quite like Lucy in that movie, I don't really see it myself' 'when you first joined you were, now you're all confident' 'oh, I'm so sorry' laughing Jack sat down, 'I own the place' 'really?' 'I do' 'oh, cool, you did good' 'the art is nice, I really like it' 'thank you' 'we could hold our second EP launch here' Lucy smiled, 'yeah, that would be awesome' 'can you play here' Jack nodded, 'course you can' 'I'm not going to talk money today, that's what tomorrow is for, but i'll be in touch' 'feel free' 'we could do it on the Monday it's released, when you're closed' 'sure' Jack grinned, 'be awesome' 'good, it won't be that crazy, you've heard us' laughing, 'I'll be around for that' 'thanks' talking over drinks with half of All Time Low.

-x-
Lucy looked in her hands at the second EP by the band and put it on her shelf, getting to the Rockwell, the stage set up, helping with the instruments, Jack smiled, ‘so your new EP comes out tomorrow?’ ‘it does indeed, Jack, it’s called We All Gotta Start Somewhere’ laughing, ‘so do you like it?’ ‘I do, I really like this one, I think it’s like Fall Out Boy but less pop, I think I don’t know, I don’t like comparing myself’ Jack nodded, ‘sensible thing to do’ ‘thank you’ laughing a little, ‘but I do like it, I think with Fall Out Boy, I don’t think they’re really a rock band any more’ Jack laughed, ‘I mean that’s not rock and roll, my dad is an Elvis fan, he was dismayed’ Jack laughed, ‘but then I’m no expert on music, I just sing’ Jack laughed, ‘I didn’t even really listen to it, until I joined a band’ ‘seriously?’ ‘more a books person to be honest, I’m just saying from what i’ve heard’ laughing, ‘the guys gave me albums to listen to’ laughing.

Lucy smiled, ‘we take sour sips from life’s lush lips and we shake the hips in relationships’ singing for the crowd, ‘we might have started singing a little too soon, we’re throwing rocks at a glass moon’ getting into the set doing one with both their EP’s, ‘I thought that considering who owns the place, we should pay homage to his band, cos I’d call us a risk’ Jack laughed, ‘this song is one of my favourite songs, and I found a lot of favourites very quickly, it’s called Stella, apparently, it’s about beer, my kind of people’ laughing and singing the song, Jack recording it for Keek, ‘you’re only happy when I’m wasted, I put my finger on it but i just can’t place it, feels like I’m falling in love alone, stella won’t you take me home?’ playing her guitar like a mad man, ‘all I’ve learnt is Jack is very underrated guitarist lately’ Jack grinned, ‘thank you’ laughing and getting on with the set.

Jack grinned, ‘I think that went well’ ‘sorry it’s taken me a week to thank you for what you did, but it’s been a bit mad, I had to go to AP as we’re the introdcuing band and then we did a few interviews, Glamour Kills’ Jack smiled, ‘I recommended you, and they need more girls, there’s three’ laughing, ‘well, thank you’ ‘no problem’ Jack smiled, ‘drink’ ‘pena colada would be lovely’ Jack smiled, ‘coming up’ ‘I felt so awkward doing photoshoots’ Jack laughed, ‘I’m used to it, just be as weird as possible’ Jack added, ‘just go with the flow’ ‘They always want girls to look miserable, it’s really weird, and it feels like they’re not listening cos I’m an optimist’ Jack smiled, ‘I looked through other copies and they all look like they’re having a breakdown’ Jack laughed, ‘so?’ ‘I smiled in every picture and said I am not going to look moody for you’ laughing and talking all afternoon.

-x-
'Do you have trouble living with guys?' 'No, not really, they ain't got nothing what I ain't seen before' Liam laughed, 'I have brothers, so it's fine, I don't have to be one of the boys, cos we're all so different, you would have to like one more than another, and I don't, I think that happens with twins, maybe?' laughing and doing interviews with some magazines after an awesome review of their EP, 'I worried it wouldn't be reviewed as reviews are tiny boxes in AP, but you gave us a big box, thank you' laughing, 'what do you think of women of music?' 'I think the problems with women in music are similar to those faced in other jobs, we have people touching us when they shouldn't, we still have a glass ceiling to crack, we stll have to prove we're not riding coattails cos we might be sleeping with a man, we still have to do more work to be better and it sucks hard, but we just have to keep fighting and saying it's not fucking acceptable, men who agree should to the campaign #heforshe with the UN to fight for equality, girls, make bands, learn instruments, go into STEM subjects, make art, fucking do what you're amazing at and kickass'.

Alex smiled, ‘your rant in the AP pages ermm, is going round Tumblr and the internet like a virus’ ‘I had no idea, but I did a politics degree, I sucked at it, but I have a 2.2 in it’ Alex smiled, ‘that’s pretty cool, but after you said about that, I signed up and so did many other people in bands, so you did good’ ‘I do a lot of tweeting to everyday sexism and the trolls I have, but fuck them, I will not let douchebag men stop me from doing what I love, they even said they would release my nudes, I don’t have any, I’ve never taken one in my life, so good luck with that’ Alex laughed, ‘I love it’ laughing, ‘also my body is certainly not something I’m ashamed of, and so if they did, I wouldn’t give a shit anyway, boobs shouldn’t be sexualised, yours aren’t’ Alex smiled, ‘sorry’ ‘no need, I understand’ ‘I signed up to’ Jack added, ‘I know, but you’ve hung out with me a lot’ laughing, ‘that’s true, I can tell sometimes’ laughing ‘I just think everyone has a role to play for making it a better world, the only men who are free to talk about emotions are musicians, I don’t know any other type of man who can do that, cos feelings are feminised, it’s mad’ ‘wow, that’s true’.

Jack smirked, ‘where you been again?’ ‘cos of the feminist thing’ Jack laughed, ‘I ended up a few places and I had to do a lot of articles on politics and feminism, it was like university again, but they were paying me’ Jack laughed, ‘Jack’ ‘hmm’ ‘go out with me’ he looked at her with a smile, ‘absolutely’ ‘good, cos I don’t want you to do the friendzone thing, it would make me hate you’ he laughed, ‘now, when are you down for pizza?’ he grinned, ‘any time for you’ ‘good, are you busy?’ ‘Nope’ ‘excellent’ going to the nearest place and ordering food, ‘how were you so certain?’ ‘I don’t know’ Lucy murmured, ‘just felt like I should’ Jack smiled, ‘I’m glad’ ‘me too’ talking over food and laughing a lot, she was so glad she took the chance right now.

-x-
6 months later:-

’..and you’re not bothered she’s also in a band?’ Jack looked at the interviewer so confused, ‘why would that bother me?’ ‘Cos, you’re far more successful’ ‘Lucy would kick your ass for this question’ Alex laughed, ‘she really would’ ‘that’s so insulting, you’ve basically said my girlfriend is talented cos I go out with her, which is ridiculous, she’s one of the best writers I know, she’s a great guitarist and I learn something new about her everyday and from her, I don’t see it as a problem at all, the only problem I see is that she should be further in her career cos music is her calling’ Rian looking at him and clapping, ‘agreed’ finishing off the interview, ‘I am so angry right now, how dare they say that’ ‘well done for challenging it’ ‘what a dick’.

Lucy smiled, ‘thank you for what you said’ hugging him, Jack smiled, ‘no problem, it was a video so they couldn’t edit, but yeah, apparently that dude is doing some training’ Lucy smiled, ‘good, thank you anyway though’ ‘no need’ kissing her deeply, ‘I love you, no one insults my girlfriend’ Jack kissing her again, getting passionate and heading for the bedroom making love, Jack smiled, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ pulling her close to him and snuggling into him, ‘I’m so glad you asked me out’ Lucy smiled, ‘me too Jack’ he grinned, ‘you really need to move in’ kissing her head softly, ‘you want me too?’ ‘I really do’ holding her close, Lucy grinned, ‘thank you’ ‘no need, you’re amazing’.

Jack helped her with her things, ‘how come I’ve never seen you wear this?’ holding a corset, ‘I used to wear that on stage, but then people kept feeling my boobs when I crowdsurfed, so I quit it’ ‘perverts’ Jack muttered, ‘I hate it’ Lucy smiled, ‘me too but it’s getting better’ Jack grinned, ‘agreed’ ‘and I don’t mind wearing it for you’ Jack beamed, ‘fine with me’ laughing, kissing her softly and helping pack her things away, ‘you have some really girly lingerie’ ‘I know, I miss it sometimes’ Jack smiled, ‘why?’ ‘Being in a band changes your wardrobe, it’s all skinny jeans and band merch now’ Jack laughed, ‘that’s really true, I wear t-shirts and skinnies’ Lucy smiled, ‘and being a girl loved to wear a skirt, but there’s creepers, who will look up’ ‘shorts?’ ‘that would work’ laughing, ‘I don’t know, I’m not going to go all political, it’s part of me, but that’s lots of me’ Jack smiled, ‘agreed’.

'You've put on weight' Lucy looked at the journalist, 'tell that to Bowling For Soup's drummer, he doesn't seem to do a bad job, what would you like my ribs sticking out for your pleasure? Would you like a thigh gap you can stick a car through, it's just not gonna happen, I like who I am, it's not me who has to deal with your opinions, it's you' getting finished up, 'it's awful behaviour' tweeting about it, 'I'm sticking it to the man, a lot, I'm sorry, but I am not having my weight commented on, you try doing that to one of the guys, not gonna happen' Lucy furious, Jack called her, 'that happened?' 'yes it did, by a woman, what the fuck' 'I'm all about that bass, Lucy, it's ok' Lucy laughed, Jack giggled, 'I'm sorry, but you are beautiful and I'm in love with you, can't wait to be home again' 'mutual, Jack'.

Lucy slumped on their ofa with a sigh, Jack smiled, ‘you know, a lot of people defended you and your opinion’ ‘my trolls went up, but it’s ok’ Jack laughed ‘you don’t give a shit anyway’ ‘I’m undefeatable’ laughing, ‘I like being who I am and to be honest the only other person who has to like my body is you’ ‘I really like your body’ laughing, ‘the things I wanna d to it in the future is mad’ ‘oh, really’ ‘yeah, I want you to have my kids so’ Lucy smiled kissing him, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too, if you want them’ ‘I want yours’ he grinned, ‘good’ kissing softly, ‘the problem in this scene if you have to keep going, stamping it out and grass will grow, we have to have a legacy’ Jack smiled, ‘you’ll have it, I have no fear of that’.

'Album making' 'I know, i've got it written, I just really need you guys to bring it cos I am all hype right now it seems with some people' laughing a little and getting started on the record that would make them.
-x-
3 years later:-

'How do you do it, being a mother and a lead singer?' 'don't do them at the same time' laughing, 'I wanted a kid around now so I wouldn't be too old to do things with it, cos when you're almost fifty you try playing baseball with someone, my dad pulled his back' laughing, 'and so yeah, I had little one here planned you know' 'so you planned it when he would arrive?' 'yeah, and now he's nine months old, it's pretty crazy, he keeps walking and then falling over and I feel bad when I laugh and he's crying, I try and hide it, I feel terrible' laughing too, 'I'd do the same' laughing and doing interviews with Henry wandering around his playpen happily.

Jack smiled, ‘he’s gorgeous isn’t he?’ ‘of course he, takes after his dad’ Jack beamed, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ ‘I think he takes after his mum’ ‘I hope he’s tall, girls like tall’ ‘you ertainly do, if there’s someone he wants to get is someone like you’ wrapping his arms round her, ‘Jack, you’re such a babe’ laughing, ‘I’m glad’ kissing her neck softly, ‘oh, I see what’s happening here’ giggling and heading for bed.
they lived happily.