Stories Yet to Unfold.

In A Flash.

Lucy felt like a kid, she was eighteen on a gap year and here she was standing at a gig, ‘you’re lucky kid, you’re the only one who wanted pictures at the live show’ ‘I know, it’s cos at every venue you can meet them before generally for free’ Tim smiled, ‘is that why?’ ‘yeah’ ‘I paid for this’ ‘that’s not common, I was quite surprise’d he laughed, ‘damn’ laughing, ‘why are you taking pictures?’ ‘bored? I bought a ticket anyway’ ‘just stick around’ ‘alright’ she nodded taking pictures of the set up on her camera, her christmas present off her grandmother, a Nikon, and her birthday really, she loved her old cameras more she had collected, ‘hey’ ‘oh, sorry’ ‘no need, you seemed away with it’ ‘I was just thinking my old hipster cameras’ he laughed, ‘you don’t look like one’ ‘it’s my music collection that’s the problem’ ‘you can join the club’ ‘I spent my summers in England, so’ ‘completely understandable’ laughing it off.

'Do you need any help? I have some time' 'please' 'I used to do this for my brother's band, everyone has one in AZ' they laughed as she plugged in stuff with them, and set up the stage and left, 'very useful aren't you' 'brothers' John smiled, 'I'm John' 'I'm Lucy' he smiled, 'and you take pictures' 'it's really what I love to do, not bands generally, but on your site it said it was free, so-' he laughed, 'so you took advantage' 'I bought a ticket, but then saw that' John grinned, 'fine, you're a fan then?' 'I've only been listening since Black and White to be honest, I moved here from Boston a couple of years ago' 'Rocket fan?' 'yeah, well was, Nick's new stuff is good, but I'm not really a country girl to be honest, found it depressing' he laughed, 'it's not so bad' 'got any recommendations' 'you have an open mind, good' 'I do' talking about music.

Lucy took pictures, working on them backstage, ‘the first two weeks, we don’t have a photographer, if you can make it back to AZ, you can come with us?’ Gare asked backstage, ‘and even then Dirk is with us for a week? So you can learn stuff from him and do the rest of the tour when he leaves?’ ‘ermm sounds good, if Tim-’ ‘what?’ ‘Gare was saying I could join them’ ‘well Dirk is going with you’ ‘can I strike a deal?’ ‘sure’ ‘you give me all the merch on this tour and a reference? If you’re pleased with my work’ Tim grinned, Gare laughed, ‘deal, that’s it?’ ‘well, to be honest this experience is kinda priceless’ Tim laughed, ‘you can say that again’ ‘that’ Gare laughed, Tim chuckling.

Lucy smiled finding a bunk, ‘do you not have clothes?’ ‘we’re in New Mexico, there’s not a clothing shop open for miles, I’ll hunt around Phoenix in thrift stores in the morning and pick up some stuff’ she smiled, ‘thrift’ ‘yeah’ she nodded, ‘not goodwill though, the staff they employ are treated terribly and very little of the money goes to helping people but if they don’t sell stuff, we’ll see’ Jared smiled, ‘politics a thing?’ ‘Ignorance isn’t bliss if you’re going through the worst, and no one with power wants you at your best’ John looked at her, ‘that was succint’ ‘thank you’ ‘what happened?’ ‘my friend accidentally got pregnant during freshman week, we had to go to a PP in California, and then when we got there it took ages to get what she needed, it was horrible, not the way you want women treated’ shaking her head, ‘you’re a good friend’ ‘being a decent human shouldn’t be something you endear someone for’ he smiled, ‘true’.

'Isn't it her responsibility?' John asked, 'well, no cos I believe it takes two people to procreate, also it's not as clear cut as I spelt it out, it wasn't exactly made with her permission, shall we say' 'I'm sorry' 'it's fine, feminist?' 'if that's what it means not to be treated like a doormat, absolutely' he smiled, 'how old are you?' 'I'm 18' 'so young and idealist' 'so old and cynical' he smirked, 'want a shopping buddy tomorrow?' 'do you mind?' 'definitely not' 'ok'.

-x-

John smiled, ‘you good?’ ‘yeah, should get some breakfast and tell my mum where I am’ John laughed, ‘you should do that now’ taking out her phone, ‘hey mum’ ‘darling where are you?’ ‘oh, right, well it’s a long story’ John chuckling as she explained to her mum and found some flannel shirts if he was honest, he quite liked, and found some jeans, she looked at them, ‘buy some scissors’ he smiled, ‘I’ll go get them, while you do this’ ‘thanks’ finding some packed up underwear, she threw a skirt and pair of leggings and found a pair of pink skinny jeans with white stars on, with a smile putting them in and some flag jeans, ‘amazing find finding some jewellery too and an old case, she felt prepared, finding a pair of old boots and heels as well.

'Do you thrift a lot, cos you look like you did good' 'thanks, I do, my family aren't well off, so you become an expert' 'same, section 8' 'twins' Gare smiled high fiving, 'in New Mexico' she nodded, 'my parent's are both public servants, they help people who need benefits get them, advising them, so they're not paid much, so you have to make things your own' 'how did you get that?' 'my great grandmother passed away, and she bought this and left it to me' he smiled, 'back home I have some old camera's I've picked up in thrift shops, before hipsters made them fashionable' he laughed, 'I feel you, do you buy vinyl' 'see I do things out of necessity not because' he laughed, 'I have a lot of vinyl though' 'what's your thing' 'I like the stuff me and my dad listened to, Tom Petty, Neil Young Bob Dylan, Beatles but then the new bands, bit of a pop punker, you know, my dad likes your records' 'he has awesome taste, it's cool' laughing.

John smiled as she looked through her show pictures, ‘got some good ones?’ ‘yeah, I need a laptop really’ ‘course, you can borrow my mac’ ‘thank you!’ he smiled getting it, she slid the memory card in and picked some favourites, ‘caption these, like Elmakias somehow’ he laughed, ‘you know him?’ ‘no, but he is the band photographer’ John smiled, ‘could be you one day?’ ‘maybe but I like the idea of having an exhibit’ ‘do both’ he grinned, ‘my room is painted black at home cos it doubles up as a red room’ ‘how did you go to England?’ ‘my family there used to pay for me to come across’ he smiled, ‘that’s nice’ ‘better side of the family, made me au pair’ ‘that sucks’ ‘it was ok, it was London’ she nodded, ‘anyway, I think I did good’ John smiled, ‘excellent captions’ ‘thank you’ laughing, ‘now scissors’ he grinned.

John looked at her in the morning with a smile, ‘nice look’ looking at her wearing tights, some pink denim shorts with stars on and one of the band shirts, ‘thanks’ she nodded, ‘so, is this from the Thrift Shop’ ‘yeah, me and Gare are going again a a couple of weeks’ John smiled, ‘make his girlfriend jealous’ she looked at herself, ‘I doubt it’ ‘hey, come on, you’re very pretty, you don’t have to worry’ ‘if you say so’ he shook his head, ‘how can you wear those shorts?’ ‘cos I like myself, but I don’t think people like me, never been hit on to be honest’ she shrugged, ‘what about prom?’ ‘went on my own’ ‘that’s wrong!’ John added looking surprised, ‘but you’re a redhead, that’s pretty hot right now?’ ‘is it?’ he laughed blushing, ‘I’m sorry, I’m making you uncomfortable’ ‘no one’s noticed that before’ he grinned, ‘well, I can tell’ he trailed off, ‘anyway, you look good’.

-x-

John smiled as she helped on stage in green flannel, which made her look incredible and her skinny jeans, ‘you know if you get bored with your clothes, you can borrow mine?’ ‘you are far too skinny, I might be a little curvaceous for it but Jared has said the same, so’ ‘just don’t get pictured in them, he has a girlfriend’ she laughed, ‘you have a real obsession over this girlfriend thing, but guys can be friends with girls’ ‘I think she’s friendzoned you John’ Gare smirked coming through, ‘well, I am hurt’ ‘hell is other people’ she added, he smirked, ‘that’s Sartre’ ‘you’re my kindred spirit’ he laughed, ‘I can commit you know’ ‘commitment is an act not a word’ ‘I’ve read Sartre, thanks’ she smirked, ‘we do not judge the people we love’ patting his shoulder, ‘Sartre’ ‘he got it right, a lot’ John smiled, ‘how did you start reading philosophy?’ ‘I over summer went to Stanford’s summer school in philosophy, and I lived in the library, I couldn’t afford to go there, so removed my application’ ‘what’s your GPA’ ‘4.0’.

John smiled, ‘you’re damn clever though’ ‘what does it matter, books and cleverness, more important things like friendship and bravery’ Gare laughed, ‘I know that quote’ ‘do you regret it?’ ‘no everything happens for a reason, I’m here’ John smiled, ‘Harry Potter really’ ‘Gare, don’t be a Malfoy’ he laughed, ‘don’t be a Granger’ ‘I’ll find that harder’ ‘what do you like to read?’ ‘I like to read Agatha Christie books and Wodehouse, I like a lot of fantasy and stuff, I don’t know, I read all sorts’ John smiled, ‘you are quite hipster’ ‘English Summers!’ Gare laughed, ‘it all happened accidentally’ ‘indeed’ laughing it off, she smiled, ‘I have a lot to do, I said I’d help’ ‘of course’ John smiled as she went off and helped on stage, ‘do you like her?’ ‘she’s a good kid’ John shrugged, Gare smirked shaking his head.

Taking pictures she turned on his laptop asual and uploaded it to the page with some funny captions, John sliding in next to her, ‘have you eaten?’ ‘nope for a bit, I have a lack of money’ John tugged on her hand, ‘come on then’ heading for a greasy spoon, she ordered waffles and ice cream, he grinned giving them to her, ‘so, me and you have a lot in common’ she smiled, ‘we do’ she nodded, she looked at his face, it was nervous, he was chewing his lip, then he slumped, darting her blue eyes over him, ‘I think’ he choked up, ‘I think you’re perfect, and I think I fell for you’ she looked astonished but took his hand as he looked at his shoes, ‘I can try and make it mutual’ he smiled, ‘I would like that cos I’ve never been so scared in my life’ she nodded, thinking how the hell did she cope with this? A grown man’s feelings? Holding his hand and talking over food and drinks.

-x-

Dirk shook her hand, ‘you must be Lucy, you take some great pictures’ ‘glad to learn from a master’ he smiled, ‘absolutely, haven’t taught anyone before’ ‘Lucy is more vintage than you’ she laughed, ‘I like to use old cameras, cos before hipsters’ he laughed, ‘you could afford them’ ‘yeah same with vinyl, it’s a pain’ laughing together, ‘so, what’s your thing?’ ‘it wasn’t bands, to be honest, I held some small exhibits of scenes from my hometown, it’s how I can barely afford this tour’ he smiled, ‘they said you asked for the merch and a reference’ ‘I think I will be alright, if they do then maybe I can get paid to go on the next one, and maybe I’ll have some momentum, I don’t know’ she shrugged, ‘you will, you’re lucky to get such a break’ ‘thanks, but I’m 18 I need a lot of momentum’ ‘I begun young, don’t worry’ she smiled, ‘good’.

'You've taken some great pictures..' she smiled chatting with Dirk for a while about photography, John was a little jealous, he'd never been jealous of anyone before, they had been working on them so much and now there she was, 'John, Lucy was saying you helped her with the captions, had no idea you were so witty' he smirked, 'I can try but yeah, you like?' 'they're a bit famour among your fans now' she shook her head, 'I saw some tweets' 'you're on Twitter' 'most people are' 'I don't follow anyone' they looked at him, 'I'm a leader not a follower' he smirked, 'right, well Dirk I'm following you' 'right back' John smiled,'you're in the same room' 'I think twitter is for when you're not' 'I'm dating her' she smiled looking at the floor, 'I feel warned off' 'I felt that' John smirked, 'sorry, I just' he blushed, 'I'll be going' Dirk looked at her, 'what did you do to him?' 'I didn't expect that, I didn't do anything, I was just me!' 'you did it well' laughing.

John pulled her close, ‘I’m sorry’ she kissed him softly, ‘it’s ok, but first boyfriend or whatever, you are not going to even think of controlling who I talk to, Sartre believed that to control someone you lose objectivity, he believed you have possess and appreciate, I much prefer that’ he smiled, ‘also, he was the lover of Simone De Bouvoir, one of the greatest feminists in history, I suggest you ponder that’ he grinned, ‘I think you just seduced me’ she giggled holding his cheeks, ‘I love you’ he murmured looking at the sky, ‘I just’ ‘it’s ok’ kissing her softly, getting passionate licking her lips, she opened her mouth, sucking softly on his tongue, holding her tight close to him, ‘I have to go take pictures for From Indian Lakes, they buy me breakfast’ he smiled, ‘do you love me?’ ‘I’m getting there’ he grinned, ‘good’.

Jared looked at him, ‘you know you should be glad she’s honest with you, most of the girls we meet say they love you and don’t know you, better she does and is trying?’ John nodded taking a sip of his beer, ‘I know she’s young and stuff, Lucy smiled joining them watching Game Of Thrones, he held her thigh, she smiled, John smiled pulling her close, resting her head on his shoulder, ‘I like this’ ‘me too’ he grinned, Jared smiled, ‘can you play anything?’ ‘just an acoustic, I found one for ten dollars in a store, and tried a lot’ he grinned, ‘what can you play?’ ‘old songs’ he laughed passing her, she played Yesterday by The Beatles, he smiled, ‘excellent choice’ ‘my nan raised me on their records’ ‘I’m more the Stones’ she begun playing You’re My Song, Jared laughed, ‘you learnt that?’ ‘I like that song!’ laughing, ‘I was raised on The Beatles, you were raised on the Stones, I’m a little more country, you play rock and roll’ singing along, Jared laughed.

-x-

John smiled holding her in bed, singing her songs in her ear, she giggled, ‘good?’ ‘hmm, definitely’ he grinned, ‘good’ she turned over kissing him softly, ‘it’s been 4 weeks since I met you’ she smiled, ‘indeed, what day is it?’ ‘good question’ checking his phone, ‘it’s Wednesday’ ‘eep, me and Gare are going shopping’ he smiled, ‘do you need cash?’ ‘none of yours, I can handle it’ he pulled her close, ‘Lucy, I love you’ ‘and, John’ she smiled, ‘I love you too’ he grinned, she kissed him, ‘but you have to let me out of your bunk’ ‘why?’ he pouted, she giggled brushing his pouting lip with her finger, ‘you’re cute, but I need more clothes’ ‘I don’t think you do’ she smirked, ‘well, I do sadly for you’ getting out of his bed, ‘are you scared?’ ‘scared of what?’ she asked, he smiled, ‘doesn’t matter’ pulling her jeans on, she was scared of intimacy.

Gare looked through the rails, ‘you ok?’ ‘no, I guess, I don’t know’ he smiled, ‘talk to me’ ‘it’s a bit personal?’ he nodded, ‘is it John wanting to get it on?’ ‘I’ve never got it on’ she blushed, he smiled, ‘well, you’re 18’ ‘everyone in my neighbourhood is catholic, it’s New Mexico’ he smiled, ‘so you’re scared’ she rubbed her neck, ‘yeah, I guess’ ‘well, you have no need to rush’ ‘but he does want to, he thinks cos I love him it’s all so easy’ ‘I understand to an extent, cos Pat’ she nodded, ‘I just don’t know what to do, well I know what happens but like’ Gare nodded with a smile, ‘I know what John likes, he talks about it enough’ she smiled, ‘tell me everything’ he laughed, ‘I’ll write it down’ ‘good idea, he talks about it?’ ‘It’s a guy thing’ ‘a guy thing’ ‘I can’t explain, it now just seems weird’ she laughed.

John smiled as she read a letter, and wrote emails, ‘what are you up to?’ ‘Tim said when I get back I can go and do the This Century tour, so I’m arranging some things’ ‘get any nice stuff’ ‘yeah, I did, once I’ve communicated to reality, I’ll be getting my scissors and sewing kit’ he grinned, ‘what did you get?’ ‘some dresses, and a couple of pairs of jeans, some shirts, I found a Tom Petty shirt, I nearly cried’ John smiled kissing her softly, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ he grinned, ‘good, I just like hearing it’ she giggled, ‘good’ grabbing her letter up she read through it again, and put it in her suitcase, he smiled, ‘what’s that?’ ‘my mum sent me a letter to a venue’ ‘that’s nice’ ‘it is’ she nodded pulling him close kissing his neck softly, thinking if she did all the things and got it on, it will be good, the bus empty, John grinned letting her lead making love.

'It's like you knew' she giggled, 'I just guessed' 'damn girl' giggling, 'I'm glad I was ok' 'you were incredible, are you ok?' 'I'm fine' she smiled, 'did it hurt, I didn't wanna hurt you' 'no, it's not supposed to' he nodded, 'good' she rested on his chest, pulling on a shirt and underwear, 'you're so beautiful' she blushed, 'I'm glad I knew what to do' kissing her head, 'you did' they giggled, 'I know this sounds mad right now after making love for the first time, but your clothes the things you do to them, you could sell stuff you change up, like that thing you did with your shirts' 'never thought of it' 'well, you have a creative mind, you could do it as a side thing, I think you look gorgeous' 'well, that's very sweet of you' 'you're my sweetheart' 'I didn't rush you did I?' 'John I led' he laughed a little ok, I just love my girlfriend, I want her to be happy' 'I'm happy'.

-x-

'Barely spent time with you' 'we share a bed and a bus' she smirked, 'well, you know awake' laughing a little, 'I'm sorry' kissing him softly, 'are you coming home with me?' 'I'm gonna go home to New Mexico for a few days, then Arizona, for a few days then catch up with the tour' 'I can't, I'm in Europe' 'John we've been together 6 weeks and we need a break, remember Sartre' e smiled, 'Neitzsche to be is to do' 'well, you can't do me for a few weeks, you might have to get used to it' he smiled kissing her neck, 'but, please' 'I can't afford it John' she smiled, 'I have to come back and forth, I'm just fortunate FIL are dropping me off' 'but I'm closer' 'they're going through Alberqueue, you won't be' he sighed, 'I love you' 'I love you too, and I'm glad you wanna be with me, but we have to be realistic' he smiled, 'I know, I hate reality' 'eurgh, me too' 'when you get back from tour' 'I promise, I'll come to Arizona' he grinned, 'good' kissing softly.

John smiled on stage, ‘big thanks to Lucy who has been our photographer for the tour’ she curtsied, he grinned, ‘and, she’ll be on the This Century tour so y’all probably see her again’ she saluted, he grinned, ‘she likes this song, this is I Must Be Dreaming’ she smiled sitting on the fence steps watching him, he grinned heading into the rest of the set he smiled watching her on the bus, ‘when are you joining the other guys’ ‘tomorrow’ John nodded, ‘I don’t wanna leave you’ she smiled tangling fingers with his, ‘neither do I’ John slumped pouting, ‘you’re the only person I know who pouts’ he grinned, ‘well, sorry’ laughing a little, ‘you’re in Europe, you have a place in Arizona?’ ‘I do’ talking all evening about the plans they could make back in Arizona, ‘I mean if we’re good, John I can move’ he grinned, ‘you would?’ ‘course, say, in about 4 months?’ ‘so March?’ ‘yes’ he grinned, ‘fine with me’ she smiled, ‘good’.

'Thanks for letting me join you' 'no problem, you were awesome, I hope we meet again' Max smiled, 'thanks, I hope so' shaking hands holding her case and heading home, her mum smiled, 'well, tell me how it went?' 'I took pictures, I saw every good city in town and I fell in love' she smiled, 'and, who is he?' 'his name is John and he told me first bizarrely' 'darling, when are you moving to Arizona?' she laughed, 'I told John March' her mum nodded, 'good, I suspect, hearing his records with you means it' 'I agree' 'I've been thinking of moving' her mum muttered, 'move with me' 'I was thinking that, but not neighbours, different area' 'John lives in Tempe' 'I'll have a look around' laughing together.

-x-

6 months later:-

John smiled holding her waist, kissing her neck softly, Lucy smiled, ‘that’s lovely’ he grinned, ‘you’re precious baby’ she giggled, ‘to you, I know’ holding her tighter, ‘I better check the food, my mum is coming over’ he smiled, ‘your mum is so cool, but your dad?’ ‘he died when I was 14, he was in Afghanistan, try not to mention it’ ‘I had no idea’ ‘well, you didn’t need to, he was an awesome dad’ he smiled, ‘must have been horrible?’ ‘I was always taught to honour the dead not mourn them, my family was always military, we were prepared for the worst, and hoped for the best’ he smiled, ‘so you were kinda accustomed?’ ‘my dad had a Peter Pan tattoo, don’t be afraid to die, cos to die is an awfully big adventure, written on his wrist, he’s on an adventure’ John smiled, ‘I think you have some mind, darling’ ‘it’s a different one’ he grinned, she smiled, ‘I like it when you hold me like this’ John smiled, ‘I know’ they giggled.

Lydia came in, ‘nice to see you Mrs Caswell’ ‘just call me Dia everyone else does’ he smiled, ‘Dia’ she nodded, ‘that smells good Lucy’ ‘I made spaghetti bolognese, is that ok?’ ‘lovely, did you do dessert’ ‘I did our favourite?’ ‘maltesers?’ ‘I got them by the bagful in Europe when I went with John’ her mum smiled, ‘I’m so glad you can do what you love, you always loved taking pictures, first present I got you was the underwater camera’ she smiled, ‘I still have it’ ‘she has all her cameras in the loft room, it’s her new dark room’ ‘I’m glad, I know it takes a long time to do that stuff’ Lucy laughed, ‘I’m glad I can’ ‘I heard you’re doing an exhibit?’ ‘I am, Dirk has invited me to exhibit some of my pieces with him in LA’ ‘get her’ John laughed, ‘she’s incredibly talented and thoroughly not LA, which is fine with me’ ‘no, I agree’ Lucy smiled eating dinner together.

John later held her in bed she laid back, ‘what’s up?’ ‘I’m really horny’ John chuckled, ‘tell me what you want?’ ‘you?’ he chuckled straddling her, ‘be more thorough’ ‘but what you do is fine’ he laughed kissing her neck softly, ‘not this’ ‘what then?’ ‘I want hard and deep and fast, and you pin my hands over my head and just fuck me’ she blushed, ‘that’s all’ he grinned, ‘fine, are you sure?’ ‘I am damn sure’ John grinned, ‘hard and deep’ ‘I like it’ ‘me too, I didn’t know’ ‘well, now you do, so please get inside me’ ‘fine’ doing as she asked, she was so damned quick and messy, catching her breath, he grinned, ‘good’ ‘incredible’ John grinned, ‘I’m glad’ she giggled, ‘deep and hard’ he smirked, ‘I like you inside me’ covering her cheeks, John kissed her passionately, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ he grinned falling asleep holding her.

Gare smiled meeting her to get food, ‘good?’ ‘I am very good’ she winked, Gare laughed, ‘down to me’ ‘you are the godfather to my imaginary children’ laughing together getting coffee, ‘you like AZ so far?’ ‘love it, it’s an amazing state’ ‘your mum moved to’ ‘but she lives in Peoria, she’s fine’ Gare nodded, ‘so, it’s all good?’ ‘excellent, I think John has some attachment issues, the way he is when I get home, I don’t know’ he smiled, ‘he misses you, and he hates himself for it’ ‘always better when we’re together’ Gare smiled, ‘it is’ laughing, ‘how’s Falyn?’ chatting over drinks then heading for shops, she loved the life she was living.

-x-

2 years later:-

John sat in the park under a tree with her, ‘congratulations on the book deal Lucy, you are set for life!’ John smirked, she rolled her eyes, ‘it’s an anthology of pictures, it’s not a big deal’ ‘it’s a huge deal Lucy, you’re being paid to do what you love and bands want you to work for them’ she smiled, ‘well, I mean it’s cos I’m a girl in a male industry, it’s an interesting perspective’ ‘we bought a house!’ John smiled, ‘well the book was written a while ago, I handed it in, and now I have interviews coming out of my ears, I don’t know’ John grinned sitting her on his waist, ‘I love you, you’re incredible’ ‘All Time Low still hasn’t hired me’ ‘mention it in an interview’ John murmured, ‘good idea’ they giggled, ‘maybe at the end of this book thing, we can get married?’ she grinned kissing him deeply, ‘absolutely’ he grinned, ‘ring, I saw you looking at this’ ‘it’s a Mickey Mouse ring, you babe’ he grinned.

Lucy smiled on buzznet, spinning in her chair, ‘so you have a book?’ ‘I have a book of pictures, people should buy it, and look at them’ she smiled, ‘but really it’s nice to give a different perspective, you get a lot of shit to be honest about women in this work’ answering questions, ‘is there anyone who you want to work with but haven’t’?’ ‘so many, but I think right now, All Time Low, I grew up listening to them, and I think I’m good enough, they need to call me and stuff’ laughing and chatting with the interviewer she needed to get these interviews done and get home to John it had felt like weeks already and it had been 5 days, she sighed heading for the airport and getting home, John smiled grabbing her up, ‘take me to bed right now’ John grinned, ‘you only want me for body’ she smirked, ‘and your mind, how will you know what to do?’ John laughed.

John smiled holding her talking all night, ‘I’m in love with you’ she snuggled into him, he grinned, ‘I’m in love with you’ caressing her naked body next to him, ‘you took it personally didn’t’ you what I said’ ‘I care about you a lot, I guess, I don’t know’ John kissed her head, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too, never ever think that, we can talk all night, I love you for so many reasons’ ‘darling, we’ll be ok’ falling asleep holding her, ‘but you are so innocent, it’s precious’ she blushed, he smiled, ‘sorry’ ‘no it’s adorable, you don’t have to worry baby’ letting her snuggled into slumber.

Lucy’s phone rang, ‘hello?’ ‘just woken up?’ ‘just got engaged, what’s up?’ ‘I’m Alex, I heard you wanted to work with us’ ‘oh, sorry you sound like my brother’ he laughed, ‘well, which Alex?’ ‘Alex Gaskarth?’ ‘no way’ he laughed, ‘I’m so sorry’ ‘oh, no you are going to be perfect’ laughing, ‘so, what do you wanna do, I’ve got your book, will you sign it?’ ‘got myself a fanboy huh?’ ‘the fact you look incredible in the back of your book and revealed your engaged has broken my heart’ ‘I’m so sorry Alex that I broke your fourth wall’ ‘did you fancy John before you met him?’ ‘yes, I did, I’ll be honest, I fancied you when I was 14’ Alex smirked, ‘this is going to be one of our last tours and I want it documented it’ ‘you just broke my heart’ John laughed as she arranged it.

'You fancied me before?' 'well yeah but I mean I didn't think I'd marry you, I'm not a freak, I mean I had to ask Gare-' 'ask Gare what?' 'nothing' she blushed leaving the room, 'come on tell me?' 'how to do it, like how to please you' 'Gare?' 'apparently you talked about it' trailing her fingers over his abs, kissing his neck, he gulped, 'how?' 'do you remember I got a letter from my mother?' 'on the tour, I remember' 'yeah, that wasn't it was Gare-' John laughed, 'no wonder he's your best friend' she smirked, 'he is' she nodded, 'I can't believe' 'I was a virgin before I met you' he nodded, 'god' 'and, he was a problem, all my friends were catholic, my mum is a nurse' John grinned as she nibbled his ear, 'you are amazing' picking her up, 'and, I want you, wanna show you the things I've learnt' 'I need to tell you about this fantasy I have about my wedding dress' he smirked, 'I love you' 'love you too'.

they lived happily.