Stories Yet to Unfold.

Bind.

'This EP is so blah' she muttered, Alex looked at her, 'what are you doing?' 'Reviewing right now' 'oh, right' 'I could feel the disappointment in your voice, but I am really kinda nice, but you've gotta have heard a record and thought, what the hell is this!?' Alex laughed, 'yes, definitely' 'that's how I feel about this EP' Alex smiled, 'I understand' 'good' Lucy nodded, 'I just do this in my spare time, I do my less controversial job of being a receptionist at a an abortion clinic' Alex choked on his beer, 'fuck' 'exactly' laughing a little, 'it's neccessary though, women get treated like idiots in society it seems' 'they do, it's all about bodily autonomy' Alex smiled, 'man, that's tough, how many hours' 'oh, just two days, live with my parents so I just have enough to get me by, I know I'm 22, but my head isn't right right now, it's better for me' Alex smiled, 'my head was never right, I am no critic' 'well, I am, this P lack originality' Alex laughed, 'can I hear it?' 'It's not really their fault, it's so poorly mixed' Alex nodded, 'ok, you're legit' laughing.

'How's your album going?' Alex laughed, 'it's going well' 'I'm really looking forward to it, Don't Panic really pushed you, I was kinda surprised by it' Alex smiled, 'I'm glad you liked it, people are such dicks about records' 'Dirty Work is weaker than other records, but if it was an EP be hell of a thing' 'you think there's a lot of filler' 'actually, the ones I consider the best are ones people tell me are filler, Return The Favour, and Heroes, Under A Paper Moon, Forget About It' Alex smiled, 'they are the good ones, I really wanna play Return The Favour live' 'you should, don't you have a DVD show soon, put it on there!' Alex smiled, 'I promise, are you knitting?' 'Yeah, I always wanted a Doctor Who scarf and so yeah, I'm working my way through it right now, gonna change colour soon' Alex grinned, 'Tom Baker's' 'exactly, you're a whocian too, awesome' 'I am' 'I made the House scarfs from Harry Potter first to test myself' 'awesome, what's your house?' 'Ravenclaw, you seem a Gryffindor' 'Nope, same' 'really?' talking.

Alex laughed holding his stomach, ‘you ok?’ ‘laughing and IBS’ Lucy went in her bag, ‘try one of these, I know your pain’ Alex smiled, ‘thank you’ taking one, ‘oh, that’s good’ ‘anxiety as well?’ ‘go team’ laughing a little, ‘I understand’ Jack coming over, ‘you ok?’ ‘I’m fine, Lucy had some medication for my stomach’ Lucy smiled, ‘nice to meet you, you review don’t you?’ ‘in my spare time, yes’ ‘you’re not going to write’ ‘No, I don’t report my conversations, thought if you minded an interview’ Alex laughed, ‘I don’t mind with you, cos you’re funny’ ‘do what Blink do, drop a line from a song from your records into conversation casually, for example when I was interviewing them before their Cali shows I mentioned my age of 22, and he dropped a line from What’s My Age Again? and I ran with it’ Alex laughed, ‘it shows if they give a shit, apparently the girl before me, over her head’ Alex grinned, ‘I’m going to do that!’ laughing.
-x-

'What's your jam, lately?' Alex asked, 'I've really liked Falling In Love Again by Joyce Manor, so indie it hurts bands are never really my thing, but I do like that song' Rian laughed, 'so indie it hurts, anyone else like that?' 'Mainly british' laughing, 'like?' 'hmm, stuff like Peace and that kind of vibe' Alex nodded, 'do you listen to everything?' 'there's stuff I didn't think I'd like and I've been jamming forever' 'like?' 'Reincarnate by Motionless In White is made brilliantly, I think Contemptress is my favourite song' 'what's your least favourite song?' 'Sell Out by Reel Big Fish, I just find it ironic, telling people not to sell out to the catchiest tune and a hell of a hook, I also think so far in my work here in the industry bands who've been around and paid their dues turn into snobs when they've almost become vanilla' Alex grinned, 'but that's just me' 'who like?' 'I'm meant to be interviewing you?' Alex laughed as she begun asking questions, really interesting questions for once.

'You don't think I'm vanilla do you?' 'Alex, god no, why would you think that?' 'I don't know, you didn't say' Lucy smiled, 'I kinda think Blink are vanilla, looking at Neighbourhoods, the problem with Blink is they were the chicken and you can't break the DNA print' Alex smiled, 'and you are their egg and you hatched really good and so now, there's lots of band making the music that Blink might have made if you didn't exist, if that makes sense' 'I'm writing with him' 'maybe there's hope after Neighbourhoods then but if it's blah, it's not your fault, it's their's, because they didn't adapt even when given all the tools, they had new chickens but didn't really get the eggs, do you like Woodie Allen?' 'I do' 'you should watch Annie Hall, you'd get my point' 'surprised you do onsidering what he did' 'we have a lot of these problems, Liberation Transmission is an amazing record, shame the singer is now in prison for child abuse' Alex nodded, 'and Woodie Allen should be in prison, but he has Oscars, Ian Watkins owns Kerrang! Awards' 'fucked up' 'legit' talking.

Alex smiled calling her, ‘come over and watch Annie Hall’ Lucy smiled, ‘fine, I’ll bring pizza with me’ ‘sounds good to me’ heading round with a margherita, ‘I played it safe’ laughing and sitting with him, ‘when do you work?’ ‘Thursdays and Fridays’ Alex nodded putting the film on, Lucy rested her head, ‘that’s what you meant’ Lucy smiled, ‘indeed, I need the eggs’ ‘and all along you think the brother’ ‘but he’s the one whose a little crazy’ laughing a little, Alex smiled, ‘good film’ ‘it is, do you like the breakfast club?’ ‘No’ ‘good, cos I can’t sit through that, I fell asleep, sure a classic but’ Alex laughed, ‘agreed’ talking, Alex kissed her softly, Lucy smiled against his lips, ‘you look petrified’ ‘I was’ giggling, kissing passionately, Lucy holding his cheek gently, Alex holding her butt, ‘you like the butt’ ‘I like the butt’ giggling kissing softly, making out on his sofa all evening.
-x-

Lucy smiled, ‘what took you so long?’ ‘I was interviewing Tiger’s Jaw as their playing Soundstage tonight’ ‘awesome, I had no idea, dammit’ Lucy smiled, ‘I know you Gaskarth, I got a spare ticket’ ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ he grinned walking with her to the Rockwell, ‘there was protestors at work today, it was tragically, I had to help people through the backdoor it was sad’ Alex sighed, ‘people are stupid’ ‘I don’t need to ask a woman why, cos I don’t think removing a baby from you is an easy choice for anyone, so I don’t need to, it’s clearly necessary’ Alex nodded agreeing, ‘and one of the people protesting was getting our help last week’ Alex’s jaw dropped, ‘seriously’ Lucy nodded, ‘I know, it’s mad’ heading for the bar, Jack smiled, ‘will you come here together forever now?’ ‘No, Jack, trust me’ ‘oh my company that bad’ ‘no, I just think our lives shouldn’t revolve around one anothers, I have friends, you have friends, and my friends fancy him, be awkward’ Jack beamed, ‘you sure?’ ‘you are not sleeping with my friends’ Alex laughed.

Alex smiled pulling her close, ‘I’ll spoon you’ ‘ok’ kissing her shoulder softly, ‘I’m a big fan of morning sex’ Alex grinned, ‘good to know’ giggling, Alex smiled, ‘why do you love me?’ ‘You make me laugh, you’re clever and really thoughtful, you’re cute’ he grinned, ‘and also you’re not one of those people who tells people what to do and I appreciate that, though, I do worry’ ‘what about?’ ‘You kinda have a habit of being critical of the women you live with’ Alex sighed, ‘I do’ he sighed, ‘but I promise, I won’t write about you’ ‘if we suck, tell me I suck, don’t write about it and leave me in the dark’ Alex grinned, ‘well, that’s new’ Lucy sighed, ‘or, I’ll just write my own about how annoying it is to have your boyfriend singing your flaws to millions of people’ Alex laughed, ‘you should’ laughing, ‘deal’ ‘deal’ laughing and finally getting asleep happily, Alex made her pancakes, ‘I think we talk a lot, but to be honest most of my songs aren’t inspired by me but other people’ ‘you really need to make that clear, cos it doesn’t make you look a doll’ Alex smiled, ‘promise’.

Jack smiled, ‘you good?’ ‘I’m good’ he grinned, ‘good, I like you’ ‘I like you too, I think we’ll be ok’ Jack smiled, ‘you don’t look certain?’ ‘sorry, that’s how my face works’ ‘hmm’ laughing a little, ‘what’s up?’ ‘just Alex, has a habit of going back to the ex, doesn’t he?’ Jack sighed, ‘he does, but don’t worry too much, if he knows what’s good for him’ Lucy smiled, ‘I love him very much but he has that tortured poet thing going on’ Jack grinned, ‘he does indeed’ laughing, Alex joining them, ‘you won’t go back to your ex, will you?’ Jack asked, Lucy looked at him, ‘No, I have Lucy’ ‘you said that last time’ ‘no, really, you don’t know this Jack but I came home sleeping with one of her friends from high school, I don’t think I’ll be going back’ ‘wow’ ‘it doesn’t matter now, moved on, with someone I trust’ he grinned kissing her softly, ‘what happened?’ ‘Jack happened’ laughing.
-x-
6 months later:-

Alex popped his head round, Lucy smiled, ‘hello?’ ‘Alex!’ he grinned, ‘welcome home’ he grinned as the dog joined them, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too, Alex, how was London darling’ sitting him down, ‘I’ll get some food on, cos that English food’ laughing a little, Alex smiled as she begun to cook some food up, bringing it through, ‘oh, I’m glad you’re home’ ‘I heard in England about what happened at your workplace’ ‘don’t worry, we’re open again but that’s the least of the issues’ Alex sighed, ‘people are fucked up’ ‘tell me something I didn’t know, I’m in a freakin’ Lion King mood’ Alex laughed, ‘then so am I, my little Sarabi’ ‘you just killed me with cute once again’ Alex grinned settling down with her, didn’t seem a terrible idea.

Lucy smiled, ‘hey sleepyhead’ he grinned, ‘we live our lives so oddly’ ‘you let me move in while I did fifteen hours of work, Alex, if there’s anything I’ve learnt Alex, you are odd’ he grinned, ‘I’m in love with you, and I understand why you would want to, also you get money from your writing more now’ ‘I do, I’ve now made it a website which means I can now get advertising revenue, and me and my sister now have a vlog so we talk anout music and stuff on youtube which does help’ ‘and nothing to do with me, I gave money for a business before’ Lucy sighed, ‘I don’t need your money, I just need you around, well around enugh to start getting annoyed with you’ Alex laughed, ‘thanks’ ‘I’m kidding, but we work’ he grinned, ‘yeah we do’ pulling her in bed, Lucy straddled him, ‘I love you, Alex’ ‘I love you too’ making love.

Jack smiled, ‘guys come over here, shots’ ‘oh, god’ Alex laughed, ‘sourz, though’ ‘I suppose that’s ok’ sitting down as Jack lined them up, ‘are you paying?’ ‘Yes, Lucy, I know you worry about my lack of business skill’ putting money in the till, Alex smirked, ‘it’s good you call him out, trust me’ laughing, ‘so this is a race’ ‘oh god’ Lucy sighed, ‘fine, Alex, good luck, you’re gonna need it’ he smirked, ‘fine’ ‘but I have a better challenge’ Jack smirked, ‘oh?’ ‘the cumshot’ ‘Lucy!’ ‘Sorry, but not sorry, shot of baileys, covered in cream, not allowed to use your hands to drink it’ Jack smirked, ‘you’re a sick and brilliant woman, I’ll line it up’ Alex looked at her, ‘where did you learn that?’ ‘university’ laughing, Jack grinned bringing three drinks back, ‘one two three’ laughing, ‘hands Alex’ ‘fine’ laughing, ‘can we do that?’ Jack smirked at the customers, ‘absolutely’ laughing.

Lucy rubbed her head ‘oh my god’ ‘you should have expected it’ ‘I know I should but I can still feel every nerve ending throbbing’ Alex laughed, ‘shut up, I’m going for a shower and a hurl’ Alex laughed, ‘you’re only happy when I’m wasted’ ‘not true!’ laughing and then rubbing her head, Alex grinned joining her, Lucy smiled, ‘you’re beautiful’ she giggled, ‘you’re beautiful too’ kissing him softly, ‘hmm’ stroking him, Alex groaned, she giggled, ‘you’re a bad girl, Miss Caswell, I have to marry you’ kissing her neck softly, ‘if you’re proposing I need a decent story to tell my ma’ Alex laughed, ‘good idea, but I am making love to my fiancee in the shower’ pinning her to the glass, Alex getting her off with him, ‘fuck’ her nails in his soft skin, ‘I’m in love with you’ ‘I’m in love with you too, Lucy’ heading for bed.

'You should ask him' Alex smiled, 'I should' 'ask me what?' Jack asked, 'only if you want to?' 'well, it's gonna be soon right, I was thinking' 'really?' 'Yeah, or is that tacky?' 'I don't think it matters to be honest if we're happy' Alex grinned, 'fair point, you'll want to look good though right' 'well, I'll just buy one' 'I'm here, and that's creepy' 'good point, never done that with anyone, Jack can guess a lot' 'I know, not this time though' 'oh, yeah' laughing, Jack shaking his head, 'will you be my best man?' Jack beamed, 'absolutely!' 'You do need to be prepared to Vegas on Friday evening' Jack smiled, 'where are we staying?' 'Hard Rock' 'awesome' 'I have some savings' 'I'm paying, I'm only doing this once' 'well, if you're doing that, I'll pay the tab' laughing, 'ok' 'awesome, I'd prefer it' 'I know' kissing her.

'Congratulations' 'thank you' Lucy smiled, 'Mrs Gaskarth, that name is familiar' 'hmm' Alex smiled hearing it on the phone as she sorted stuff at work out, 'are you now related to anyone in a band' 'I sure hope so, my husband is' 'I think my daughter is now heartbroken' 'I'm sorry, but tell her Jack is still single' Alex laughed as she got to reception, 'you're amazing Lucy' 'do you think her daughter will believe her?' 'I don't know' laughing.
-x-
3 years later:-

Lucy smiled holding Ben, ‘you ok?’ ‘I’m fine’ ‘nice ear muffs’ ‘I was worried about his ears and the noise’ Alex smiled as she burped him, rubbing his back, ‘can I hold him?’ ‘You don’t need to ask?’ ‘good, Hustler Club meet’ ‘Alex!’ he grinned wandering off, Jack laughed, ‘he loves that kid’ ‘I know, it’s pretty sexy’ Jack laughed as Alex held him, ‘this is Ben my son, he’s the best collaboration I’ve done’ Lucy smiled, ‘glad you think so’.

Alex grinned putting his son in his cot, ‘I’m sorry I leave you so much but now I’m home for a little bit so we’re going to do a lot when I’m home, I’ve made sure mummy and daddy are going to good things with you ok?’ Lucy smiled as he came in, ‘come here honey’ he grinned as she pulled him close, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’.