Status: Not completed

Teenage Dirtbag

It feels like I'm at an all time low

I was sitting in our living room with Haley and Alex, waiting for Zack, Rian and Cassadee to pick us up to go see New Found Glory. We had been big fans of New Found Glory for quite some time now, and I was excited to see them live again. They were one of the bands that inspired us to start making music. When I saw them and bands like Green Day and Blink-182 on stage, I knew that was what I wanted to do: be in a band. Now I was in a band, but I could only dream of being as big and loved as my favorite bands.

The door bell rang, and we upped and walked into the hallway. I opened the door, and greeted Zack. I saw Rian and Cassadee sitting in the van.
"Hey, you're ready?" Zack asked.
"Hell yeah, let's go!" Alex exclaimed.
We walked to the van and got in it, greeting Rian and Cassadee while Zack started the van and drove to the venue. We were all very excited and hyper. A New Found Glory cd was playing in the car, and we were all singing along to it. We soon got to the venue, and all got out.

After a few songs New Found Glory started playing Head On Collision, which was one of my favorite songs. At the chorus they sang "It feels like I'm at an all time low, slightly bruised and broken from our head on collision". Alex suddenly looked at me very excited, screaming "THAT'S IT!". I looked at him confused. What the fuck was he talking about? A few minutes later the song ended. "That's it!" Alex exclaimed again, while the band was switching guitars.
"That's what?" I asked. "And what are you even talking about?"
"All time low!" he exclaimed. "Our band name!"
"Isn't that kind of... negative?" Rian asked.
"No, it's ironic" Alex said.
"Well, when you look at it that way..." Zack said carefully.
"Oh what the heck, it's not like we can come up with something better" I shrugged. "Let's do that. Let's call ourselves All Time Low". I looked at Rian to see what he thought.
"Okay fine" he said. "If we come up with something better later, we could always change it"
"Exactly!" Alex exclaimed, still very happy.
"So... this suddenly feels pretty exciting" Zack said. "We're a real band now!"
"Ready to take over the world!" Rian said laughing.

New Found Glory then continued playing and we focused on them again. They played a great show, and afterwards we all bought a t-shirt and went back home, still pretty excited about both the concert and our bandname.
"So hey, can I try to design a logo?" Haley asked.
"Yeah sure, that'd be great!" Zack exclaimed from behind the wheel.
Rian, Alex and I nodded.
"Okay cool, I'll see what I can do" Haley said.
"See, I knew you'd come in handy at some point!" I said.
"Oh, so that's why you've been pretending to be my best friend for the past 15 years?" Haley said with a sad face.
"You've known each other for 15 years? Damn that's long!" Rian said.
"Yeah, I can't believe she's not sick of me yet either" I agreed.
"Who says I'm not sick of you?" Haley said smart.
"I do" I said.
"Well okay then, if you say so it must be true" Haley agreed.

By that time we had already gotten to my house. After we said our goodbyes to Zack, Rian and Cassadee, we got out of the car. I then said my goodbyes to Alex and Haley and we all went our own way.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Christmas vacation is over now, which means I won't be able to write as much as I have been doing for the past weeks. I have a lot of work to do for school, so this might be the last chapter for some time.

Also I'm kind of stuck as to what I want to happen right now, so any suggestions are welcome :P