Status: Be prepared for a big book

Urcient

100,000,000,000 billion years ago Urcient was forged in the collision of five colossal asteroids each three times the size of planet earth. The planet they created was beautiful it was covered with a crystal blue ocean with only one two islands the largest island was huge at least twice the length of Mars and full of all kinds of landforms jungles, deserts, lush pine forests, huge mountains covered with sparkling snow, giant shallow lakes only a few centimetres deep and finally a dark sinister landscape made of some kind of black rock which releases dark evil gases into the air through large funnels jutting out of the rock.

And now the beings that inhabited this world the first race wasn't the Manorans or Snow Hunters in fact it was the Dutroxi a race of incredibly intelligent people reptilian like Manorans. Their empire spanned the whole planet they had entire cities built on the ocean but one day after 100,000 billion year empire they found something very very very old and they were never heard of again.

Then came the Snow hunters a race of strong, noble and brave lion people who settled on the island to the north of the largest of the islands which they called Harrok. Their island wasn't very big but was bitterly cold and unforgiving and full of violent and merciless creatures such as Trokarakks and Bilkstak

Then came the Manorans (read definition in characters ) they were wise, strong fighters and above all great builders it look 500 years but they built the most magnificent fortress of all time its walls were a kilometre high it had three layers of battlements the first layer was 100 metres it was designed as a place were convicts would be placed during a battle they were chained to the battlements so they couldn't flee and they were chained to crossbows that inturn was chained to the wall so they couldn't fire up at the other two battlements. The second battlement was 300 meters above the first battlement for those trained in the use of crossbows and temporary soldiers in times of desperation who were basically peasants who were given crossbows and told they were going to defend the Manor and finally the last of the three battlements was designed for the elite marksmen, trained soldiers and the Manor city guard. There were also gigantic bolt throwers that were capiable of taking down a Titan within a few minutes.
  1. The beasts of the south
    There is only death in the south
  2. It begins
    Malkus is looking for an expedition party to help him discover the south
  3. The best of the best or the worst of the worst
    To the south they go
  4. Stratlok
    And now to the town of Stratlok in the Faravore forest where someone else has their eyes on the south.