Status: Be prepared for a big book

Urcient

It begins

Malkus wasn't your typical Manoran he was small, skinny, not very brave or gifted in the art of combat but by Ocrin he could dream. The south was uncharted for know one dared venture there for stories of hideous monsters, savage bandits, deadly landscapes and worse. Malkus's dream was to launch an expedition to the south to map it and see what kind of new discoveries lurk there.
Malkus had been looking all over Urcient for a month desperate to find people to join him but all he got so far was 27 laughs in the face and a bottle thrown at him. But all that was about to change when he came to the town of Voltan. Voltan was a large costal town on the north coast of Urcient it wasn't the nicest of places a bit grotty and run down in some areas due to the large tax introduced by lord Ival fire master ruler of all of Urcient's known kingdoms. Its mainly survived one exports via the sea around the north coast.
Night was coming Malkus could see its fingers creeping across the lush green hills to the west. He needed to find somewhere to sleep for the night the last thing he wanted was to be on Voltans streets a night especially after the rumours of Broddie the lunatic who supposedly will tear your face of and use it a as a jockstrap.
Fortunately he came across a small wooden inn called "the morning star" which was painted on the front door in crude child like writing. The door opened with a loud creek the inn was almost empty except for five people the bartender, three Manorans and a huge figure in the left hand corner of the inn he was clad in a hooded robe which only his hands could be seen and they were covered in snow white furr. "Snow hunter" Malkus whispered in amazement. His mind then flicked back to his dream but just as he was taking his first steps towards the Snow Hunter the bartender yelled "oi skinny are you hear for a drink or just to gawk at my customers???"
"Ehh umm eh" replied Malkus in a weary timid voice. He waked up to the counter and said slowly "actually I would like a room for the night please"
"Alright I've gotten and I can get you one for about pfffftttt... I dunno 10 quridras" sighed the bartender
"That good " Malkus replied as he handed over the quridras
"Anything else " grumbeled the bartender
"Oh yes a bottle of the finest ale you have please" sattered Malkus
"Alrighty then " he grumbled "we got piss pot, lord snots love juice, fiery gold, heartless bastered and finally my personal favourite sewer pipe"
After a few seconds of staring in horror at the bottles he muttered "actually I fine "
Then suddenly one of the Manorans who had been watching from a table to right end of the bar got up and stomped towards Malkus .Malkus froze with fear as the muscularnred Manoran stomped towards him, then he stopped a few inches away from Maluks's face " you gotta lot of qurids, your gunna buy me three bottles of piss pot for me and my mates over there" he gestured towards the other Manorans sat at the nearby table "wwwwwhhhh.....yyyyyyy " stammered Malkus as the Manorans alcohol fumed breath spat all over him, the Manoran exploded into a fiery ball of rage "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT IF YOU DONT GET US OUR DRINKS I'LL SMASH YOUR FUCKING FACE IN WITH MY FIST OKAY???" Malkus fell to the floor "please" he begged "okay I'll get your drinks but please don't hurt me" he sobbed as he slowly stood up leaning against the counter. But the Manoran then burst out into laughter and kicked Malkus to the floor, Malkus yelped I shock and pain then the Manoran conitued to kick the sobbing Malkus. The Manoran was about to stomp on his face when suddenly the Snow Hunter leapt forwards and as fast as the eye can see he was upon the Manoran, he then gasped hold of his head in two hands and with three sharp tugs pulled it off along with his spine. Blue blood splattered across the inn as the body slumped to the floor with a wet thump. The Manorans followers flipped over their table and drew out a short sword each and ran towards the Snow Hunter but he was ready he threw the mutilated head to one side and with a sharp flick of his wrists two arm blades shot forwards they were shaped like waves their curves attached to his muscular forearms and the point was sharp and was held like a gauntlet. The first leapt into the air towards him but was met by the strike of the wave like blade he was sliced in half with one clean strike. The second tried to go for a lower attack but before he could do any damage the Snow Hunter kneed him in the face crushing his snout and once he had fallen to the floor The Snow Hunter stomped on his bloody head gore squirted everywhere covering the floor with blue blood there was a long science until the bartender shouted "OH FOR FUCK SAKE BLIZZARD!!!!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it and feedback would be great thanks
Peter