Status: Exremely Active

I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

Blair Biersack's had just about enough of school. With only a few weeks left before graduation, she drops out. Without a second thought, she's ready for a huge world tour with her brothers band Black Veil Brides and Asking Alexandria. Blair's got secrets though, and she's too strong to show any of it.
Blair meets Ben Bruce for the first time. He's obviously hot, and an amazing guitarist, not to mention hilarious. And she hates his fucking guts. They may not get along to well, but will Ben be the one to finally get Blair to let down her walls? Or will a mystery-texter break her down first?
  1. Andy Biersack's Sister
    Andy comes home, and Blair goes through a hell of a shit storm!
  2. Why Elevators Need Pause Buttons
    Tour begins, and Blair meets Ben Bruce. It doesn't go well for any of them.
  3. Pillow Fights Gone Wrong
    Ben and Blair continue to fight, and a mystery texter appears!
  4. McDonalds Becomes Band Territory
    The group has an interesting encounter at McDonalds, and Ben has a fit. Dover and Blair become closer than ever, and secrets are revealed.
  5. A Drunk Mans Words are a Sober One's Thoughts
    James becomes suspicious of Dover, and questions his truth. James tells Ben some interesting information about Blair, and Ben begins to question himself; revealing a huge secret.
  6. ***ed
    Ben admits to James, and James agrees to help him. The bands get together for a game of truth or dare, which turns into a crazy night or Blair, Dover and Ben.
  7. Benjamin, Dennis, Dover and Jameson in Canada
    Ben makes a huge mistake, and gets James to cover for him. Will Ben's secret be realized by Blair?
  8. Tramp Up and Fall Down
    Blair and the guys get ready and head out to a club. Blair get's herself into a sticky situation, and who comes to her rescue?
  9. Six Feet Under Your Lies
    Blair recovers from her accident, but Ben ***s up bad.
  10. Dover
    Sam and Cameron trick Blair
  11. Italy (Part One)
    Blair gives Ben a chance. Will he screw up or score?