Status: Exremely Active

I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

Why Elevators Need Pause Buttons

***A few weeks later***

I plopped myself down onto the couch and sighed aloud. Unpacking was a lot more work then you'd expect on a tour bus. The guys were already rushing around for set lists, and equipment, and we hadn't even made it to the first venue yet. The guys would be performing in Pennsylvania first, so that meant a short-distance drive. The show wasn't until tomorrow, so we'd be getting a hotel for the night, and we could spend the night and most of tomorrow, fucking around in the city.

I had become less excited for tour as it got closer, but right now my nerves were risen. Although Andy had said that the guys missed me, none of them had said much to me. I felt kind of awkward; having not seen them in so long. I felt like a stranger. I'd gotten some "Hi"'s and "How have you been?"'s, but that was all. I was also nervous about the other band, Asking Alexandria. I knew Danny, James and Sam pretty well, but I didn't know Cameron or Ben from a hole in the wall.

In other words, I was scared of being out-casted. I felt like I didn't belong as of now, but I'm sure it will change soon enough. Tour is always crazy.

By the time we got to the venue, it was a little after 2. We'd left Ohio early in the morning. Early enough that I swear I almost fell asleep standing up. I followed Andy out of our huge-ass bus, and followed him towards the hotel back entrance. This was a normal thing for us. We would always have to park the bus in the back of the venue or hotel, and enter through a back entrance. Just in case fans found out where we were staying.

It was hot out. Hot as hell actually. I was in shorts and a batman tee shirt, and I was already sweating. I could hear the bustling of band member's and crew trying to lug their shit for the next two days out of the bus.

Andy brought us to the front desk, and the deskman ushered us quickly to the elevator. There was hardly any talking; only awkward whispers. The elevator couldn't hold us all though, and I was stuck in one with Andy, CC, Ash, Danny and Ben Bruce. The hotel wasn't a high-end one. It had probably 3 stars. But at least it had a pool!

Andy turned and handed me a room key. "You can either share a room with me and some of the guys, or you can have your own room,"

"Oh," I thought for a second. If I stay alone, I'll be alienated and have less chances to hang out with the guys.

"She get's to pick?" Asked Ben from beside Andy, sarcastically. He had really scruffy hair, and a heavy English accent. He bit at his spider bites, and his eyes looked from me to Andy. They were a hazelish blue. He was surprisingly really cute.

"Yeah, you just stuck me with him," Danny laughed and motioned to Ben.

"Hey, you know you like sharing a bed with me," Ben smirked and wrapped his arm around Danny. Danny's hair had been cut shorter, and his beard was left as only scruff.

"I'm with you guys too," Andy laughed.

"At least you guys aren't stuck with Ash and whatever hooker he brings back to the room," CC sighed and looked at the ground.

"I didn't even know there were room arrangements," Ashley glared at Andy. "A head's up would've been appreciated,"

"I'm an extremely unorganized person. I thought I texted you," Andy shrugged.

"I never got a text message from you," Ashley shook his head.

"Well fuck," Andy chuckled.

"I'll share a room with you guys," I piped up awkwardly.

"You get to share a room with my smelly butt, and a fat old man," Ben patted my back.

"How many beds are there?" I whined, looking up at Andy. Sadly, I didn't get the height that Andy had been blessed with.

"Two," Andy gave me an apologetic look. "You're sharing with me,"

"Fine," I pouted.

When the elevator stopped, Andy led me, Danny and Ben to our room. CC and Ashley split from us, arguing the whole walk to their room. That was probably the slowest elevator I'd ever been in.

Danny unlocked the door, and we all rushed in. I threw my bag beside Andy's and sat down, Indian style on the mattress quickly.

"I'm going to the pool!" Danny screamed, like he would on stage, but in a high pitched voice. I laughed.

"I'm going with you," Andy nodded. "You' comin'?" He asked me.

"I'll be down in a bit," I shrugged.

"Alright, see you soon. Be safe," Andy pulled out a bathing suit from his baggage and rushed out the door behind Andy, leaving me alone with Ben.

"Sorry, I forget your name," Ben laughed as he unpacked some shit onto the bed.

"Blair," I nodded to him.

"Ben," He said back. "So, why would you rather share a room with us?" He laughed.

"Not a fan of being alone in a hotel," It was half true.

"Oh, I thought it was because of my beauty," He put his hand to his chin and posed with his other hand on his hip. I knew he was being sarcastic, but what a fucking prick.

"Uhm no," I glared at him.

"Someone's got a nasty attitude," Ben chuckled and pointed at me.

"Yep, that's me," I snarled. I hate people who thought they were better than others.

"Okay, it was just a joke," He put his hands up, and then brushed his crazy brown hair out of his eyes.

"To me, it sounded like you're a self centered 'rock star'," I breathed rock star sarcastically and threw my hands up like it was a big deal.

Ben stared at me for a second. "Who are you again? Crew?" He crossed his arms and shifted his weight. He looked mad now, which actually made me really happy.

"I'm Andy's sister," I scowled.

"Oh shit! Poor Andy," He stuck his tongue out at me, like a child.

"I feel worse for your band," I shrugged.

"Why's that?" Ben stepped around the bed beside mine that he had claimed, and stepped closer to where I was sitting.

"Because they have to put up with your huge ego," I said quietly, with a glare.

"You're a little prick, as soon as Andy leaves the room, huh?" Ben ran his hand through his hair. "Or are you just really defensive of the truth?"

"The truth being?" I scoffed.

"You think I'm pretty," Ben smirked.

"I think you're a rude piece of shit, actually," I laughed in his face. I'm not sure if this is what you'd call bonding; but this is how I was starting off with someone who I'd be stuck with while I tour around the fucking world.

"I'd like to remind you, that I'm not the one who started this bitch fit. You're the prick who started it," Ben put a finger out at my face. His hands were tattooed, as were his arms. He was wearing a white tank top, with a collar he'd obviously cut extremely low. He had tattoos on his chest as well.

"I did not! You're just a fucking egocentric whore!" I yelled back at him.

"I'm not a whore," Ben laughed then thought for a minute. "Yes I am,"

"And you're proud of it too," I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom with my bag.

"Why shouldn't I be? I get fucking laid," He laughed sarcastically. He followed me towards the bathroom, and stood in the doorway.

"Get Aid's," I slammed the door in Ben's face, so that I could change into my bathing suit.

"You're the only girl I know with Aid's Blair. Mind sharing sweetie?," Ben called through the bathroom door, with a high pitched, girly voice. It sounded hilarious with his accent, so I had to try my hardest not to laugh. "What are you doing in there anyways? Shitting in the fancy hotel shampoo bottles, like the classy bitch you are?"

"Oh fuck you," I rolled my eyes as I stripped down, and pulled my black bikini on.

"If I saw myself walking down the street, I'd definitely fuck me," Ben laughed.

"Self serving peasant," I scoffed at Ben and looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled my black hair out of the pony tale I had left it in again, and let it fall at my hips. I pulled my bangs back with a pin, and looked at my bikini, making sure it was on correctly. It was just strapless, with a bunch in the middle of my chest. The bottoms were plain bikini bottoms.

"Did you just call me a fucking peasant?" Ben scoffed at me.

"Well I sure as hell didn't call you anything nice," I laughed, and put a hand on my stomach, awkwardly. Kids at school used to call me fat, but I tried to ignore it.

"Okay you know what? You're a fucking bitch," Ben yelled, his voice rising in pitch.

I opened the door quickly, practically hitting Ben in the face, and rolled my eyes at him. "Oh do keep going," I nodded and threw my suitcase across the room, letting it land on my bed.

"You're missing some bathing suit," Ben poked my back with a cold hand.

"It's a bikini, dipshit," I scowled at him.

"I know. Not complaining," He put his hands up. "I just want to piss you off," He bit at his spider bites again.

"It's working, shit head," I glared at him and brushed past him to get to the door.

"Wait up," He called, grabbing his own swim trunks from his bag.

"I'd rather not," I frowned.

"I can't let you go without supervision, and I can't walk down to the pool alone either," Ben explained, yelling at me.

"Why the fuck not?" I crossed my arms and shifted my weight.

"Andy wouldn't want you to go anywhere alone," Ben waved his hand in my face. "And I'm a drunken idiot, and I'd find a way to get lost,"

"Try being sober!" I fake-smiled extremely widely, and raised my pitch to an annoying little girl's.

"Aha!" Ben did the same, using a terrible American accent. He shook his head and hair back and forth in my face. "How about, no?"

"How do you handle hangover's then?" I rolled my eyes as Ben trailed behind me on our way to the elevator.

"Booze," Ben grinned.

"You cover your hangover, with more alcohol?" I fucking face-palmed.

"It's a cycle," He shrugged and pushed the elevator button. "Watch; there's going to be a shit ton of fans in the lobby, and outside the doors waiting to see the bands," Ben laughed as the door opened to the elevator and we stepped inside.

"Yeah, just another thing to fill your ego," I growled. My phone vibrated and I check it quickly.

Andy: When you come down, take the stairs. There's some AltPress paparazzi in the lobby, just waiting for something sleazy.

"Ben! Stop the fucking elevator!" I screamed and hit his chest, as the doors starting closing in.

"You can't just stop the fucking elevator!" Ben raised an eyebrow at me. "You can't hit pause or something!"

"There's AltPress paparazzi in the lobby!" I hit the doors and tried to pry them open, but the elevator door dinged, and I felt us lurch down.

"Aw fuck," Ben stopped and looked at the ground blankly. "Where's the pause botton?!"

"No shit idiot! This is your fault!" I screamed and hit his chest.

He swung his arms and his swim trunks in the air and looked at me in defensive horror. "How is this my fault?!"

"You jinxed it!" I hit him again.

"Did not! There's no such thing," Ben pouted like a little kid.

"What are they going to do with photo's of Ben Bruce and Blair Biersack in a bikini?!" I cried loudly, and crossed my arms, leaning against the wall of the elevator.

"Wait, we're both in one bikini?" Ben laughed at how I'd worded my break down.

"No! I'm in a bikini!" I hit his chest.

"So what? You look hot. AltPress will have a field day," Ben waved it away.

"No! I don't! We'll look like we've been up to something," I hinted awkwardly, with blood red cheeks.

"Shit, didn't think of that," Ben laughed. He dropped his bathing shorts, and grabbed at the hem of his shirt, yanking it off over his head.

"That's going to make it worse!" I screamed.

"No, I'm giving it to you until we get into the pool. It'll look like a dress on you," Ben glared at me. "But don't take this as me being nice. I still hate you,"

I took his shirt from his hands, and pulled it over me. It did look like a dress actually. The elevator slowed and we stepped out into the lobby.

Andy was right; the lobby was crawling with AltPress guys. A few of them had camera's, and others carried a pen and paper or an ipad.

"Ben!" They yelled. They rushed to us, crowding us as we tried to walk. I was pressed against Ben, and people were shouting in my ear. I could hear many of the same questions again and again. "What do you think of the tour with Black Veil Brides?" "What's your current status?" "What's been happening with Danny Worsnop?" "What guitars are you touring with?" I was lucky enough that no questions were directed at me, before we shoved ourselves into the pool room, slamming the door behind us. Ben had to unlock it with a room key, so the reporters obviously couldn't get in.

"Okay give me my fucking shirt back," Ben turned to me, and I was already pulling it off. I glared and handed it back.

"How was the stroll here, darling?" Danny was leaning against the wall of the pool with Andy. He had a beer in his hands and a smile on his face.

"Just wonderful," Ben ran a hand through his hair. "Where's the changing room?"

"Over there," Andy motioned to a door on the other side of the room, which smelled like chlorine, with a hand holding a beer can.

"Thanks mate," Ben rushed to the room, and closed the door behind him. I sighed when he was gone. A sigh of fucking relief.

"Why were you wearing Ben's shirt?" Andy laughed and raised an eyebrow as I climbed into the warm pool.

"I didn't want the press getting photos of me in just a bikini with...him," I sneered 'him'.

"Him," Danny mocked me while he waved his arms in the air.

"You guys don't get along already?" Andy raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean, 'already?'" I laughed and leaned beside Danny in the water. It was up to my chest, just below my bikini top.

"I didn't think you'd get along. Your personalities clash hardcore," Andy shrugged.

"It smells weird in there," Ben stepped out of the changing room.

"You were probably smelling the scent of your own hair blowing back in your face," I mumbled.

"I heard that," Ben called over, pointing an accusing finger in my direction. "Just for that, I'm going to make you very wet," He smirked evily, and I grimaced. Ben ran and launched himself into the pool, sending splashes of water into my hair and face, along with Danny and Andy as well.

"Those waves were huge!" Danny yelled as Ben came up for air. He slicked his wet hair back, and turned to him with a smile.

"Fat fucks usually make a big splash," I explained.

"You're a prick," Ben nodded to me and pushed a wave towards me, soaking my face.

"You're ugly," I coughed back and pushed another at him.

"You're judgmental," Ben raised his voice and splashed me again.

"You're self centered!" I yelled.

"This is getting feisty," I heard Danny laugh.

"You're an asshole!" Ben spat while pushing the wave at me.

"You're a whore!" I screamed and pushed the biggest wave I could manage, right at him face.

"Mean!" Ben took a large step towards me and put a strong hand on my head. Before I knew it, I was being forced under water. I tried to gasp for air, but I was stuck in the chlorine infested water. I struggled to rise up, so that I could possibly punch Ben in the face, but his hand was too strong. I screamed, but it only sounded like a squeak.

He finally released me, and I popped up quickly; gasping for air.

"I hate you!" I screamed, and punched Ben right in the gut. He bent over and yelped, holding his stomach in pain.

"I hate you more," Ben choked. His words were forced through the pain, and I laughed.

"You pack a punch," Danny laughed and patted my back.

"Only for people who deserve it," I glared at Ben as I spoke to Danny. Ben stayed hunched over and grimacing in pain.

"Don't hurt my tour mates! They have half the fans on the tour. Without them, we'd have half the money!" Andy laughed.

"Not funny," Ben managed.

"Very funny," I stuck my tongue out at him and he finally stood up straight.

"Your sister's a prick, mate," Ben said to Andy.

"I know," He nodded and pushed some of his hair out of his eyes.

"You two just stand here and let her talk to me like that?" Ben laughed and waved his arms.

"It's fucking hilarious," Danny giggled.

"You're a pest," Ben chuckled with Danny.

"Hey Andy; Our room has a English-people infestation," I laughed and Andy burst out laughing.

"We're the good kind of infestation!" Ben ran a hand through his hair.

"No we're not," Danny hit his arm and chuckled.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you guys think this time around? Is it funny? (: Feedback! <3