Status: Exremely Active

I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

Pillow Fights Gone Wrong

When we got back from the pool, I was dripping wet and pissed the fuck off. Ben had tried to close the elevator before I could get inside, and then tried to close and lock the door to the room, before I could make it in without a key.

I pushed my way to me and Andy's bed, which was the furthest to the door, and yanked out an outfit. I pulled out a pair of shorts and a Pierce the Veil tank top. Ben glared at me as I passed him to the bathroom to change.

"Movie night!" I heard Danny sing loudly, as I closed to door.

"Danny Worsnop wants to stay in, and watch a movie?" I called through the door as I stripped out of my soaking bathing suit.

"Yes!" Danny banged his fist on the other side of the door. I jumped and laughed, almost falling over while trying to put on my shorts.

I pulled on my bra and shirt quickly, and stepped out into the room.

"Don't you ever actually dress like a girl?" Ben scoffed at me. I shot him a nasty snarl, and crossed my arms.

"We don't have movies," Andy laughed, ignoring Bens comment.

"We have cable," Danny sang again and waved his arms around, trying not to spill his alcohol.

"Perfect," Ben leaped onto his bed and lounged against the pillow.

"We're not going to a club or something?" I cocked my head.

"Over my dead body," Andy laughed and looked me up and down.

"Okay, you give me cigarettes and take me on tour but I can't go to a club?" I chuckled at Andy.

"Exactly," Andy pouted, and copied Ben, on our bed though.

I leaned against the wall of the hotel room and sighed. I sent a scowl in Bens direction. He caught eye contact with me and sent a look back. He ran a hand through his hair and bit his spider bite.

"No one wants to see you in a club," Ben shook his head at me.

"Suck a fat cock," I snapped.

"I would but Danny's not feeling well," Ben laughed and nodded flirtatiously to Danny.

"Your friendship is beautiful," Andy looked back and forth between us, and laughed with sarcasm.

"I'm obviously the beautiful part," Ben snickered.

"You're a self centered prick," I breathed angrily.

"And you're a fucking wanker," Ben snorted.

I crossed the room and sat on my bed, with my arms crossed. I flipped my hair out of my eyes and looked to Andy pleadingly. If only there was an actual way to get away from Ben. Sadly; I was stuck with him for the next few months; touring around the fucking world.

"Could you do me a favor?" Andy whined to me, leaning over the bed towards me.

"What is it?" I groaned.

"Toss me off," Danny piped up, cracking up.

"That's my sister," Andy pointed an accusing finger at him, and Danny simply chortled.

"Cheatin' on me!" Ben threw the Danny's pillow at his face.

"Would you go down to our bus, and grab our cooler from the back lounge?" Andy ignored the two English buffoons.

"Depends on how heavy it is," I rolled my eyes. "And why can't you do it yourself?"

"Reporter's are down there, dying for dirt on me. And it's pretty heavy, to be honest," Andy groaned.

"I won't be able to carry it all the way to the room! Especially if I have to take the stairs to avoid the lobby," I shrugged. Danny or Ben would have to do it, and I could have a break from Ben.

"Ben can help you," Andy smirked and motioned with a lazy arm to Ben, who shot him a dirty look.

"I hate you!" Ben yelped. "I don't want to help," He pouted, putting a black snapback on the top of his head.

"Do you want booze, or do you want to be sober all night?" Danny yelled at him.

"Why don't you help her?" Ben whined and put his face in his hands.

"Same reason as Andy," Danny laughed. "Reporter's care less about you,"

"Reporter's love me! I'm a delight!" Ben groaned. He'd reminded me of exactly what I'd said to my principle.

"Just go get the alcohol," Andy laughed.

"Fine," I hit Ben's arm and started towards the door. I checked behind me to make sure he was still following. He looked pissed off, but he trailed behind me as I glowered to the stairs.

"You know you're a wanker, right?" Ben mumbled as we began to climb down the stairs.

"Am not," I rolled my eyes. "At least I'm not a whore though,"

"I seriously don't take that as an insult," Ben laughed.

"You should. You just sleep around, like a fucking slut. You'll literally never have a real relationship," I shoved my elbow back and hit him lightly in his side.

"Okay that hurt," Ben murmured.

"I barely touched you," I laughed at him. We were still on the stairs sadly. We were on a high level, and we needed to get all the way down to the first floor.

"I meant the relationship thing," He spoke bitterly.

"Oh look, Ben Bruce has a heart," I scorned.

"I think you should do your research on people before you make comments like those, you little prick," Ben shoved my shoulder, and I nervously grabbed the railing of the stairs. I didn't want him to push me down the stairs!

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I scoffed.

"It means I'm in the middle of a divorce, and you're a piece of shit," Ben coughed as I opened the back entrance door, and stepped into the warm, night air. I felt my heart thud in embarrassment. I shouldn't feel bad, but I did. I hate this guy, more than you'd expect for someone I'd just met.

"I uh..." I stammered.

"Yeah, you didn't know? Watch yourself mate," Ben tensed up and brushed past me, hitting my shoulder. He walked in front and walked right to the Black Veil Brides bus. "Open it," He pointed to the lock, and I pulled the key from my pocket.

"I'm sorry," I glared at him as I opened the door.

"Me too," Ben laughed and followed me inside. I ignored him, because I didn't want to have any pity for that dick head. I walked straight to the back lounge of the bus, and searched quickly for a cooler.

"Right there," I pointed towards a large blue cooler in the corner. "Pick it up," I went straight back to being mean. Ben was not going to get the wrong idea from me.

"I'm not your slave," He picked up the cooler with a grunt.

"You dress like a peasant, so...," I shrugged.

"There you go again, calling me a peasant," He dropped the cooler with a thud, picked up a throw pillow and tossed it at my face.

"I call em' as I see em'," I threw it back, and knocked his black hat off of his head. He picked it back up with the pillow, and looked to me in sarcastic horror.

"I'm getting real sick of your shit!" Ben shouted, throwing the pillow at me again. I dodged it and caught it at my side.

"And I'm getting real sick of self centered ass! You think you're better than everyone else! You think you could get any girl, and someday there's going to be a girl who'll snap you into reality!" I yelled back, and threw the pillow once again.

"I don't think! I know!" Ben laughed.

"You're the most disgusting human being on the face of the earth," I scowled.

"Why don't we talk about you, huh? I'll bet your just a fucking band whore," Ben's accent slurred the word "whore". He threw the pillow to the ground and stomped his foot.

"Band whore?" I jeered. I'm not sure what it means, but I'm positive that I'm not one.

"A girl that just goes to concerts or tours with bands just to get in their fucking pants!" His pitch raised higher as he continued to talk.

"Sound's more like you, than me!" I mocked him, as he pushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Bullshit. You're just a band slut," He pointed an accusing finger at me.

"I'm Andy's sister! It's not like I'm just tagging along for sex! I've never hooked up with a band member, might I add," I glared at him.

"I mean that's not a surprise on the guys behalf, but why the fuck not?" Ben laughed, and played with the hem of his shirt.

"Because I'm not a band slut!" I yelled. "Now pick up that fucking cooler, and let's go before Andy has a break down!"

"If I didn't think Andy will kill me for leaving you out here, I swear," Ben grunted and picked the cooler back up.

***

We got back upstairs without another word, and Ben dropped the cooler in front of Danny and Andy. Danny excitedly grabbed a bottle of gin and took the cap off quickly. Andy looked me and Ben up and down with an inquiring glare.

"What took you so long?" Andy raised an eyebrow.

"Pillow fight," Ben chuckled and laid down on his bed, like before.

"Seriously?" Danny cracked up, holding the bottle close to his mouth.

"Sort of," I groaned.

"Hard to believe isn't it? All those bunks and all we did was fight," Ben chuckled and I shot him an evil eye.

"In your dreams, shithead," I scowled at him, and he simply smirked.

"My nightmares actually," He corrected me with a smile.

"I hate you," I mumbled.

"Hate you too, sweetie," Ben whispered back in an American accent.

"Okay ladies, you're both pretty," Danny giggled.

"Well I know I am," Ben flipped his hair out of his eyes.

"I'm going somewhere," I threw my arms up in the air.

"No you're not!" Andy sat up quickly.

"Yes I am! I'll go find James or something," I waved him away.

"James hates you," Ben called sarcastically.

"Fuck you. Who's he rooming with Andy?" I asked, frustrated.

"He's with CC and Ashley, but I think Ash went out for the night," Andy sighed. "Room 3117,"

"Thanks," I grabbed a sweatshirt from my bag randomly, and started towards the door, ready to open it and leave.

"Is that one of my sweatshirts?" Ben laughed at me. I looked down.

"No, it's mine," I glanced at him, confused.

"I mean I designed that. It's from my line, mate," Ben laughed and shook his head. I let out a loud groan and slammed the door shut behind me.

*********************************************************************************

***After the first show, on the bus***

I climbed out of my bunk with a massive headache. It was definitely from the night before, at the show. I hate hangover's. My stomach ached, and my arms felt numb. My feet throbbed with pain, but I made my way all the way to the living area's couch.

I slumped into the cushions and closed my eyes, rubbing my forehead. I felt my hair, and could tell it was a tangled mess. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"You're not a pretty sight in the morning," I heard a familiar, English voice from in front of me.

Without even opening my eyes, and spoke. "Get out of my bus,"

"Actually, you should be the one getting out of my bus," Ben laughed. I opened my eyes quickly, sending a jolt of pain through my brain. I grasped my head with my palms and moaned. I actually wasn't on my bus, and couldn't remember making it onto Asking Alexandria's.

"Why am I here?" I slurred, and rubbed my eyes.

"You got black out drunk mate," Ben laughed at me. "You're really light weight,"

"Get me out of here," I glared at him through squinted eyes.

"You can get off and get in your bus at the next pit stop, prick," Ben rolled his eyes.

"I hate you," I groaned and leaned against the couch.

"Do you remember the show at all?" His accent hurt my fucking head.

I thought for a moment, which hurt as well, but I couldn't remember much. I remembered snippets of the bands on stage, but I had no recollection of the rest of the night.

"No," I admitted and whined.

"Ohhh shit," Ben giggled and smirked at me.

"Tell me what happened," I moaned and slapped a hand down on the throw pillow beside me.

"Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my hotness," Ben jeered.

"Excuse me?" I opened one eye and looked at him. Ben was buckled over in a fit of laughter.

"You called me hot, mate," He laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Being drunk impairs your judgment," I looked him up and down, blushing hardcore. That's horrifyingly embarrassing. "And eyesight apparently,"

"You can't back out of this one," Ben laughed. "You think I'm hot Blair, and you can't deny it,"

"I think you're a selfish prick," I mumbled.

"You have mixed feelings, I see," He chuckled.

"I'm going to kill you one of these days. I hate you Ben," I glared at him, with a hand on my forehead to block any light or sun shining into my eyes.

"Blair, you're up?" James waltzed into the living area, shirtless in Asking Alexandria shorts.

"Obviously," I groaned and shoved my face into a pillow.

"And loving every minute of it," Ben laughed.

"Are you alright after last night? You were practically gone," James snorted, and I felt the palm of his hand on my back. Honestly, I just wanted to get back to my own bus and tell Andy I wanted to go home before I ended up on a plain to who-knows-where with my worst enemy.

"I wanna go home," I whined into the pillow.

"Sorry mate, couldn't hear that. You're muffled," James rubbed my back.

"I want to go home," I sat up and spoke clearly.

"Why?" Ben basically yelled, which pierced my ears with pain.

"Why do you care?" I groaned, and rubbed my head again.

"You can't go home. It's just the beginning of tour. We'll be jumping on the plane to the UK in just a few days," James looked to me with concern.

"Where are we?" I murmured.

"Maine," James said "Maine" in a horrible American accent.

"I could get a taxi from here," I thought aloud.

"I can give you a few good reasons, why you can't call a cab as of right now," Ben laughed at me.

"Why the fuck not?" I glared at him and James snorted.

"For one thing; we're driving down the freeway. You can't just jump out a window and land in a fucking taxi cab. Another reason; you don't have enough money to pay for a taxi from Maine to Ohio mate. Not to mention, the press would have a field day if Blair Biersack hops off tour. They'd probably blame it on some insane, made up story. Like; Andy abuses you or something," Ben shook his head at me.

I groaned loudly and shoved my face back down into the pillow.

"Why do you want to leave anyway, Blair?" James patted my shoulders.

"I've never been on a tour like this one," I shook my head and sat back up once again.

"Like this one?" He cocked his head.

"They're usually so much more laid back. And the band member's are usually nice," I roared in Bens direction.

"Aw little band slut's not used to being treated like the piece of shit she is?" Ben laughed.

"Fuck you," I groaned.

***

After many hours of ignoring Ben, and only speaking to James and Sam, we made a pit stop and I climbed onto the Black Veil Brides bus. I went straight to my bunk and laid down with a huge sigh. I was in no mood to talk to any of the guys, and Andy was obviously disappointed in me. I didn't know what I did, but I felt bad.

I pulled my phone out of my purse that I'd left resting in the bunk. I had a few missed texts; most I wouldn't bother answering.

Andy: Where are you? Are you alright?

CC: Andy's flipping. Where you at? Are you hurt?

Ash: Blair! Come to the fucking bus goddamnit!

Jinxx: Andy told me to text you..hey?

Jake: WE'RE WORRIED SICK. WHERE ARE YOU?

Mom: Andy said he lost you. Would you like to come home?

Unknown Number: Hello Blair.

I stopped on the last text and stared at it. I must've given my number out the night before. I didn't recognize the number, or even the area code of the cell phone. I hesitated on responding, but it really could've been anyone.

Me: Who's this?

I waited for a moment, nervously. It didn't even look like I'd brought my phone with me to the show last night. Someone must've gotten it from an unknown source.

Unknown Number: Dover. We met last night, and you were fucking hammered.

I cringed a little. So I had met a guy last night. I couldn't remember that at all though. No guys came to mind. All that I could remember was a blurb of fighting with Ben.

Me: I don't remember you.

Dover: That's alright, I didn't think you fucking would haha

Me: Could you tell me anything about what happened last night?

Dover: You got in a huge fight with a really hot guy, named Ben I think. We talked for a bit. You looked pretty last night.

Me: Ben's not hot. But thanks haha

Dover: I'm completely straight, and I'd like to disagree haha!

Me: You don't know him.

Dover: And you do?

Me: Yeah.

Dover: How long?

Me: Three or four days I think.

Dover: You don't fucking know him either then! Hahaha!

Me: How much was I drinking last night? Sorry for all the questions haha

Dover: A lot. You probably downed multiple bottles. Honestly I think you smoked a bit too.

Me: I've been smoking cigarettes for years :p

Dover: I meant pot. Your eyes were red as fuck.

Me: Fuck. I hate drugs tbh

Dover: Why?

Me: I don't like the feeling. It makes me real sad. And I hate the munchies lol

Dover: You're a skinny wanker! You could use some munchie attacks.

I read that text in my head with an English accent. Who was this guy.

Me: Nah haha I should probably cut back on drinking though.

Dover: But drinking's fun!

Me: Hangover's aren't.

Dover: Just drink over the hangover lol

Me: That's Ben's philosophy! Haha that's a horrible cycle!

Dover: Great way to avoid hangover's though.

Me: True. Sorry Dover, I gtg for a bit. I'll text you later, okay?

Dover: Sounds good. Bye Blair.

Me: Byee

I turned off my phone and plugged it into the charger on the outlet in my bunk. I was still racking my brain for any memory of this "Dover" guy. I had no recollection of him, but I wasn't going to push Andy's buttons by asking him anything about my night. If I admitted to not even remembering handing out my number; he'd kill me.

"Blair, can I talk to you?" Andy opened the curtain of my bunk.

"What's up?" I sighed and sat up as much as I could in the small space.

"You and Ben," He ran a hand through his hair and laughed. "Is all the fighting real?"

"Obviously," I nodded quickly.

"Well, could you guys try to calm it down? It's just a little scary. I don't want one of you throwing the other one down a flight of stairs," Andy snickered.

"Andy I really hate him," I whined.

"Why?" Andy kept chuckling and shook his hair.

"He's a self centered, whore," I mumbled with my arms crossed.

"You know he's going through a divorce, right? He's actually hurting real bad right now," Andy tried to make me pity Ben. It didn't work.

"Like he cares," I scoffed. "Now he'll just get to sleep around without getting in trouble,"

"Blair..." Andy groaned.

"I'm sorry. I just don't like him," I shrugged.

"I know, and I understand. We'll talk about this later, okay?" Andy patted my head and walked back down the hall.

Like hell was I going to be friendly to Ben!

***

***Bens POV***

I slid my cell back into my pocket and leaned on the back of my chair at the table in the kitchen of the bus. Last night had been fucking crazy. Blair got shit faced and started up a huge fight, and it was actually fucking hilarious. Danny was vomiting back stage in between songs, and the pits were fantastic. I'd relive last night any day.

"Ben, do you have the passports?" Danny stumbled into the living area and faltered on the couch. He was probably in the hangover of his life.

"What're you lookin' at me for?" I laughed and waved my arms. As if I would have the fucking passports!

"James," Danny whined and moved an arm towards James, who was in a loveseat beside him.

"Don't look at me," James snickered and took a sip of coffee.

"Boy'Sam!" Danny yelled as loud as he could (which seemingly pained him) towards the bunks for Sam.

"I don't take care of this bands bullshit!" Sam yelled back. He'd obviously been eavesdropping; the little prick.

"Then Cam's gotta' have em'," James shook his head.

"If he doesn't, that's the end of this tour," I laughed and shrugged.

"No no no he's got have them," Danny waved a lazy arm.

"I hate flying for so many hours though," I moaned and slapped my own cheek.

"Ben, you could either earn hundreds of dollars and fly on a plane for a long time with free booze, or you can be a dead beat," Danny laughed.

"I do all of those things at once, to be honest," I jeered.

"You're a fucking wanker too, mate," Danny chuckled.

"Well where did that come from?" I pushed my hair out of my face. What's this prick goin' on about?

"Being a dick to Blair," Danny slurred.

"Oh, yeah I'm being a wanker to her," I admitted with a smile.

"Why?" James laughed and waved a free arm, taking another swig of coffee.

"She's a prick," I shrugged.

"She's nice!" James defended her.

"She's never been a cock to me," Danny shook his mangy head.

"Well fuck you guys," I kicked a foot out and smirked, nibbling at my snake bites.

"We've gotta' find those damn passports," Danny laughed and sat up, and me and James were forced to follow him. Time to search the bus like fucking idiots.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd also like to mention to you all; There's a reason this book is rated R. just saying! Don't say I didn't warn you!