My Boyfriend's a Werewolf (Bleeding Love)

I'll be Wearing These Scars for Everyone to See

Image

I knock down two pins. Man, do I suck at bowling! Will comes over to me and says, “Its okay, babe.” Then he gets a strike.
“Ha, ha,” I reply shaking my head.
I’m at the bowling alley because it’s Thursday night, with Will, Austin, Tyler, Michelle, and Elizabeth. I’m limping a little because of my left thigh, and I’m VERY glad I can blame my bad bowling on that. The only reason I could get off the couch is thanks to Elizabeth who, as an angel, has the power to pretty much heal me. I didn’t let her heal me all the way, though.
We finish the game with me as the big loser, but I don’t really mind. I’m just here to have fun. We sit at a table and eat french fries, pizza, and onion rings. We laugh and talk, not worrying about each of our complicated lives. What’s the point? We have each other now.

It’s been six months now since Will accidentally turned me into a werecat. Lying in my bed, I touch my shoulder, feeling the remaining scar from the wound that did it. Will has taught me how to be multiple cat forms, but the most familiar to me is the lioness.
My mom’s doing better. She’s showing more interest in life, and she’s not depressed all the time. Nobody can ever fill the hole in my heart where my dad belongs, but Will has done his best to heal it.
Yes, Will and I are still together. After all we’ve been through; I don’t think I’ll ever be able to part with him. We’re almost done with our sophomore year.
Among our group of friends, we all now know a great deal about werewolves, werecats, vampires, and angels.
As I lie in my bed, I run my finger down the remains of each wound. I never et Elizabeth heal them all the way, because I’m proud that I’LL BE WEARING THESE SCARS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go! That's the end! I hope you all liked it. Read the sequel My Husband's a Werewolf!