I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

Lately I've Been, I've Been Loosing Sleep Dreaming About The Things That We Could Be

"Hey, Rachel can you grab me that water bottle?" I closed my book slowly and stood up and grabbed the bottle and tossed it to James quickly. "Thanks." He said, I sat down again and continued to read my book, the movie is coming out in 5 days, I really wanted to see it. "Hey book worm." I looked up and Sidney was smiling while drinking his water. "Hey." I smiled back, Sidney and I go way back. My family and his are close family friends, really close. "Wanna go to my place after?" He looked at me happily with his gorgeous brown eyes, "Uh, yeah I guess." I looked at my book and thought, 'this is hopeless I'm gonna get interrupted every time' I put my book in my purse then looked up and Sidney was gone, he was skating around, giggling and smiling.

Sidney and I are best friends, we tell eachother everything. Except one secret, I love him, everything about him. His short brown hair, his cute laugh, his smile that can light up a room, his gorgeous brown eyes, his deep voice. He hasn't seen any girls lately (that I know of), Sidney is quiet around everyone but me and his teammates and his friends. I'm so happy he's living his dream, you can see his face light up and he is so focused in hockey I think its kinda hot.

When practice ended, I walked to the locker room and paitentally waited for Sid. Finally, he came out with wet hair, his warmup pants and sweatshirt, black nike shoes and his hat on backwards (big turn-on). "Hey Rach." He said while tying his shoes. When he looked up, I smiled and said, "Good practice.". "Thanks, let's go." He smiled back.

We got in his black SUV and he turned on the radio, "Sweater Weather" by The Neighborhood was on, he started singing and dancing and I was laughing because he was a horrible dancer and he had the lyrics wrong. "I noticed Flower got a new helmet." I said while adjusting the heat, "Yeah, he was pretty pumped about that! He wouldn't stop talking about it!" He smiled while looking at me laughing, "That's Flower." I honestly dont know if Sidney and I have a thing, but we cuddle and watch movies and hang out a lot. "Movie at my place." I smiled because movies with him were the best.

We got to his condo and I took off my black Nike shoes and Sidney did the same, "You hungry?" He asked while grabbing a bottle of water, "No, thanks." I went over to where he had all of his movies, I picked "Frozen" because I knew Sidney loved Disney movies.

"You got Frozen?! It came out like last week!" He said smiling, "Yeah, they had them at Target.". We put in the movie and sat on the couch, he sat right next to me. He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, 1st chapter of the Sidney Story!! Hope you like it! :)