I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

If The Sky Comes Falling Down, There's Nothing In This World I Wouldn't Do

I walked in Sidney's living room to see him almost crying on the couch, "Sidney. It's okay." I sat next to him and rubbed his back, "I can't play for at least 2 months." I looked at his face, he was exhausted and had a scar on his jaw, it looked kinda hot, he ran his hands through his hair. "Sidney, it'll be okay. Trust me." He looked over at me, "You'll come back stronger than ever." He smiled a crooked smile then pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly. "I love you." He whispered as he kissed my head.

I was waiting outside the locker room for Sidney to get his jaw checked out, I saw Beau, Flower, and Staalsy. "Hey Rach, how's Sid?" Staalsy asked, "He's doing okay. He's upset about not being able to play." Jordan nodded and Beau farted, "SOMEBODY GET ME A FRICKEN GAS MASK AND NOBODY EVER FEED BEAU BENNETT CHEESE!" Flower yelled, I couldn't help but laugh, Beau was young and clueless but he was hilarious.

"Hey." Sid said as he came out of the locker room, I smiled and he put his arm around me. Beau made kissy noises and Sidney glared at him, "Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" Beau was chanting, Sidney kissed me quick then Beau smacked Sid's butt as he walked by, "If he gets any pranks, it wasn't me." Sidney laughed and we went out to eat.

After eating at Olive Garden, we relaxed at Sidney's condo, "Hey babe, I'm cold." He whined and I laid down next to him, my ear was above his heart, *thump! thump! thump!* I listened to his heart, "When did you start to like me?" He asked while trying to move his arm into a comfortable position, "Well, in 10th grade. Remember that bonfire we had with your teammates and friends? When you put your arm around me and we talked the whole night, I kind of knew I liked you. I.. I was too scared that you didn't feel the same." He smiled and said, "Well Rachel, in 11th grade when we had the hockey banquet, you looked so beautiful. I knew I liked you by the end of that day, your quite the actress. I thought you'd never like me." I laid there and thought about what he had just said, "I'm so glad your mine." I said softly. "I was always yours." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! :)