I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

All This Time I Was Finding Myself And I Didn't Know I Was Lost

It was 9:00 in the morning, I was sitting in Sidney's shorts and T-shirt with a messy bun, watching Looney Tunes. I heard a knock on my door, Sid stood there with a bag from this bagel place near me, "Good Morning." He said smiling. "You brought breakfast? Thanks, I was starving!" I picked my bagel out of the bag and ate it fast. "So, are you gonna come to the game tonight?" He watched the TV like it was the greatest invention ever, "Yeah, your playing the Blackhawks right?" He looked at me and said "Yeah, good team. I'm good friends with some guys on the Hawks, like Jonathan Toews." I smiled because Jonathan is hot, I mean I would totally fan girl if I met him, but who wouldn't? "So, what are you getting me for Christmas?" Today was December 21, he snickered and grabbed another bagel, "I can't say, I'm actually still working on it."

I took another bite of my bagel and Sidney said, "Let's go to the training room, the boys are working out." I quickly got my coat and 'workout outfit' on under my clothes and we drove to the Consol Energy Center (A.K.A. Penguins Arena). When we got there Beau Bennett, Evegeni Malkin, Marc Andre Fleury, James Neal, Jordan Staal, and Kris Letang were there. I kinda drooled because who wouldn't want to be in a room with shirtless hot NHL guys?

I wore a neon pink tank top sort of thing and Sidney's shorts, Sidney took his shirt off, I stood there and stared. He had a solid 6 pack, and giant biceps, oh my gosh. I kept staring and someone came up behind me and stuck their hand in my face and said, "Stop drooling Rach." I turned around and stuck my tounge out at the young rookie, Beau Bennett.

I lifted some weights then convinced the team to do yoga, they all thought it was stupid and boring until we had to do handstands and balance stuff. "Everyone pick a partner." The yoga instructor said, I immediately ran to Sidney, not wanting to be with anyone because I knew they would all go for him and he's my best friend. "Okay, one partner get in a pushup position." I got in the position and then I heard the instructor say, "The other person will pick up the person on the ground's legs and hold them straight, after 5 seconds, let go." Sidney lifted up my legs and let go, I stayed up for about a minute and heard "What the hell is this!" Followed by a falling body, it was Kris Letang. Then I heard a Russian voice, "This is simple, I used to do this when I was younger.", obviously Geno.

After hard-core yoga, Sidney and I went to get a drink, still shirtless he poured his water all over his body then shook out his hair and drank more water, just to be a little more sexy, he took Jordan's hat and put it on backwards and hugged me from behind, knowing he'd get me wet. "Sidney!" I giggled and squirmed, "Why are you wet?" He squirt some of his water at me, demanding a water war. "Bring it on, hotshot." I squirt him in the face and he squirt me all over, mostly in the face. I cornered him and squirt him in the face until all my water was gone, Sidney had a smirk on his face.

I turned around and the 6 other players were behind me with 2 water bottles in each of their hands. I felt hands grab my waist, then a body slammed against mine, it was Sidney. "Don't you dare, Sidney Crosby!" I screamed and he held me closer to him, I secretly loved it. They squirt at us and Sidney was laughing and so was I, we almost killed the 6 of them afterwards, but we needed to get to the game.

*knock! knock! knock!* I opened my door and Sidney stood there in his suit and tie, "Awe, don't you look cute." He smiled and I tightened his tie then I quickly grabbed my shoes and purse then said, "Let's go!"
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be shocking!!!!!! Thanks for reading! :)