I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

And Now My Heart Struggles On Things I Don't Know

"You know he really does love you, he's too scared to say so. He needs guidance, he doesn't know how to say it, or when to say it." I hid a smile and said, "Really? He really likes me?" Kris smiled in reassurance and hugged me and said, "So glad your okay, Rach. And don't tell him I told you." I had a hard time taking in what Tanger just said.

I looked around for Sid after practice, no sign of him. "Oh my god Sidney, pick up your phone." I muttered and I felt someone stand behind me, "Hey." I said then turned around to see him, he put his arm around me and Beau came up to us and said, "So, are you guys together?" I looked at him with a shocked look on my face, then turned to see Sidney's he said, "Shut up rookie." And Beau snickered and smacked Sid's butt as he walked away. Sidney held me closer and we talked about the game, another win 4-2.

I arrived at the party at about 7:30, Sidney and I linked arms. We were in classy/casual outfits, there were girls there that I hadn't seen before, I didn't care. "I'm gonna grab drinks." Sidney said and I nodded, I saw the wives and other significant others and I smiled knowing if Sidney went off with his team mates. Sidney came back with two bottles of beer or something, "Let's party!" He laughed and took a sip of his drink, this night would get crazy.

After Sid had a few bottles, easily enough to get drunk, he came over to me with a smile on his face, "Heyyy." He smiled and put his hands by my waist, I wanted to see what he would do next. I didn't really like drinking, I only had the bottle he gave me. His hands lingered down near my thighs, then we're inches from my butt, "What are you doing?" I looked at him and he put his head in my neck and started kissing it, I knew I liked him kissing me, but it didn't feel right, he was drunk. He continued to kiss me until I knew that I should say no, "Sidney! Stop!" He giggled and continued on my neck. I shoved him away form me, "Your drunk! That doesn't mean anything to me!" He looked at me in confusion, it didn't mean anything.

6 minutes until midnight, Sidney didn't have any more drinks, and he was starting to get back to normal. We were watching Avicci preform on TV, they were so good. 3 minutes, 2 minutes, 1 minute, 20 seconds, I looked in Sidney's eyes, he looked into mine, 5 seconds. I heard cheering and people saying "Happy New Years!" Sidney leaned in and our lips crashed together, I knew it was nothing. I stopped when the TV announced the #1 songs and things of 2013. He looked at me in confusion, I pushed him away and ran out the door. I sat outside the door of the party, crying. The kiss meant nothing, absoutley nothing. He was drunk and he didn't care, I tried not to cry but a few tears slipped, it meant nothing.

I walked back into the party and found Flower, "I want to go home." He nodded and said he would be right back. When we got in the car, he looked at me and said, "What happened?" I told him how the kiss wasn't real, how Sidney hasn't even said anything about love. "That's Sidney, he can be stupid sometimes but eventually he gets his head on straight. He might've been drunk, but he knew who he was kissing, he knew that it was you." I looked at the passing cars and buildings, "You need to talk to him when he's sober. I'll pick you up for practice tomorrow at 11:00, I'll tell him what happened." I smiled and hugged Marc, "Thank you Flower. You're the best." He smiled and said, "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprising chapter!! Thanks for reading! :)