I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

When You Close Your Eyes, Does It Almost Feel Like Nothing's Changed At All

I walked in the arena, a million things were roaming through my head, what if he doesn't like me the same way? Whatever, I just wanted to be best friends again. I walked to the locker room and opened the door and saw Flower, Sidney and Kris. I looked at Sidney and he looked up from taping his stick, "I'm sorry." He got up and set his stick down, "Sorry is all? That is one word, it means nothing." He looked down at his feet, "I was drunk and stupid, I didn't know what I was doing. I..I've liked you since senior year. I've never had the guts to tell you."

I looked at him and he looked at me, "All those girls you have dated, all the ones you've kissed in front of me, I can't believe you." I looked away from him, "They were all to make you jealous, I didn't know any way how, I didn't want you to reject me." I looked down at my shoes, I didn't know what to say. I can't believe he would do that, all these years.

"All I want, like in the world, is to keep talking to you. I want to know how your day was, I wanna know where you want to eat, I want to argue with you. I want to know your theories even if theyre completely you know, wrong. But I just think, no- I believe that if you just, if you just be willing to continue this conversation, we can figure this out. ...I love you." I stood there and listened to the three words I've been wanting to hear my whole life.

I looked at his brown eyes, I got lost once again,"I-I don't what to say." He pulled me closer to him and whispered, "You don't have to say anything." Sidney leaned in and our lips came together, tingles and sparks flew through my body, I smiled in between breaths, I felt him smile too. I moved my hands through his hair. He was a amazing kisser, he had soft lips that knew exactly what they were doing. I heard "Get some, Sid!" In the background and, "Get a room!" I laughed and so did he, we stopped and looked at each other, I can't believe I just did that. Sidney looked into my eyes, "So, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and whispered, "Yes." I kissed him again and this time longer, with more passion and love. "Get some Captain! Use the tounge!" I looked around and the whole team was watching us make out, of course Beau was saying "Use the tounge!" And "Get some!". I was so happy, the kiss was real. I love him more than anything, he is mine and I am his.

All of the boys were patting Sid's back and saying "Nice, Captain!" Or "Yeaaaah!" I laughed and held Sidney's hand, "Let's go home." We were walking out of the locker room I looked at him and said, "I love you." He held me close to him, he was so warm and I was so cold.

When we got to his house, I laid on the couch and turned on the TV, "Hey girlfriend." He laid next to me and held me in his arms, then he moved his hands to my stomach, his fingers were cold so I giggled, he started tickling me and I was laughing uncontrolably. He laughed with me, probably because I was laughing, he stopped and let me breathe, he moved his body on top of mine then sat on me near my stomach, "I can't breathe." I looked up at him, "Are you calling me fat, Rachel?" I laughed and said, "No, but you aren't as heavy as a 5 year old." He mimicked me and leaned down towards my face and pressed our noses together, "I really like your laugh." I smiled, "I like yours too. And your face." He giggled and whispered, "I really like you."
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY FALL IN LOVE YAY! Thanks for reading! :)