I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

And I Don't Even Know How I Survived

I walked the in the freezing cold to Sidney's house from where I parked. I could not believe Sidney was my boyfriend, I've liked him since I was 15. I loved him so much and I couldn't help but smile whenever I thought of him.

I approached his door then knocked, he opened the door in black sweatpants and no shirt on, I walked in and hung my coat up, "Hey babe." He said as he hugged me from behind, I kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead, "You look cold, do you want anything?" I looked at the kitchen then at him, "I just ate at my house, why are you shirtless?" He looked at his chest, "I just took a shower, I'll go get a shirt." I grabbed his wrist and said "Don't. Your sexier without it." He gave me a smirk then wiggled his eyebrows at me, then leaned in and kissed me sweetly but with intensity, every time we kissed I felt fireworks through my body. I put my hands on his stomach and felt his rock-hard abs "Damn, Sid." I showered him with kisses then he brought me over to the couch and playfully pushed me down and looked down at me, I giggled as he was leaning in very slowly and he laughed too. "Every day I find more and more ways to love you." He whispered softly in my ear, "I love you." He kissed my forehead then got up and took his hat off.

I checked him out and I noticed the elastic of his boxers were sticking out of his pants, I thought that was so sexy. "Let's go outside!" He smiled from ear to ear and picked me up on his shoulders, on our way to where our coats were, I nibbled on his ear, "I swear I'm gonna drop you." I turned my head and said, "You don't like it?" He chuckled and said, "I love it." And he let me down, we got on our snowpants, gloves, coats, boots, and hats.

I stepped outside and looked at Sidney, I made a snowball and chucked it at his arm, "Its on!" He giggled a cute giggle and we both gathered snowballs and had a war, I clearly won. He picked me up and I squirmed and fell in the snow. He laughed and laid on top of me, "I won." He said, "Are you kidding me? I won." He mimicked me in a high voice, "I'm cold baby." I licked my lips then stared in his eyes, "We'all go inside when you tell me I'm the best boyfriend ever and that I won." I squirmed and then our lips were centimeters apart, "Sidney, I'm cold." He made a puppy dog face, I pecked his lips then pushed his body off of mine.

I took off my snow stuff then laid on the couch and turned on the TV, basically nothing good on. I heard the door close then things hanging up, I waited for Sidney to sit next to me. He walked over to me and took off his shirt and climbed ontop of me, "Woah Sid!" I said as he kissed my neck, he smiled and moved up to my chin. He licked his lip across mine and looked into my eyes, I looked into his, his were beautiful dark brown, I stared into them then he kissed my cheek and asked me if I wanted hot chocolate. I squealed and nodded, he made the best.

I was starting to get tired, I yawned and looked at my phone, it was 9:57. "I'm ready for bed, Sid." He turned off the TV and carried me to his comfy, warm bed. I looked at him at the foot of the bed, he was so perfect. "Do you want me to take my pants off?" I smiled and he made a cute smile and said, "Very funny, Rach." I watched as hr awkwardly tugged at his pants until he was standing in his tight Hanes underwear. He laid next to me then moved closer so his head was resting on my shoulder, he laced his hands with mine and kissed my ear. "I love you Rachel." I turned my head and smiled and him, "I love you babe." We kissed and told stories until midnight. "Goodnight, sweet dreams." He kissed my forehead then pressed my body onto his. I couldn't describe the feeling, it was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!! Leave comments of what you think! :)