Status: Always Active (:

I Just Want It to Be You & I Forever

Six Feet Under the Stars

Niall was so perfect in every way. Every time I was with him, it felt as if him and I were the only two people in the entire world. That was the best feeling. He made me so happy. I thought I had a good life before I met him, but I was missing out big time.

The Brit's were coming up and Niall had begged me to accompany him. All the other lad's girlfriends were going, including Sydnee. I was a little nervous about going seeing as how it would be our first big event as a couple. I didn't really know how the fans would react.

I occasionally checked my twitter replies when I was bored. A lot of them were positive, but a lot of them were also very rough to read. It's hard when thousands of girls are telling you that you don't deserve to be with your boyfriend, or calling you a gold-digger. It's also hurts when I read the ones about how I am supposedly trying to make Niall quit One Direction. Thanks to the interview I did a few weeks ago, a lot of people changed their opinion of me, and not in a good way.
I tried my hardest to stay away from the cameras after that, which was very hard.

Eleanor and I had grown a strong bond over the whole interview fiasco. She knew what it was like. Whenever El and I went out together, there were always cameras around every corner.

El had decided to take me shopping for a dress for the Brit's. I was so excited. We went to a few shops and looked around, but I couldn't find anything that really screamed "Brit's".

Whenever we went outside to walk to the next shop, we were followed by a group of photographers. They stayed quite a bit away from us, but we could still hear them shouting our names. After a while, I just started to tune them out.

We walked into a tiny little boutique in the middle of the commons. The entire building was painted pale pink and had a Victorian feel to it. When we walked in, a woman greeted us. She looked around my mother's age, about 39 or 40.

"Why hello there! My name is Florence! What are you girls looking for today?" She said with a sweet genuine smile.

"Hello! I'm Eleanor and this is my friend, Jane and we were looking for some dresses. We are going to a very formal event in a few days and haven't a clue as to what we are wearing," El explained to the woman. Florence immediately perked up and grabbed El's hand and led her into a back room. El grabbed my hand and pulled me along as well.

"I have just the thing for you girls!" Florence said. She pulled back the curtains and led us into a giant room filled with tons and tons of beautiful, elegant dresses.

"Whenever designers come into town, they always give some dresses to local boutiques. We keep them all back here," she smiled.

Eleanor walked over to a rack of short sparkly dresses. She pulled one out and then walked over to another rack of floor length gowns. She pulled a couple off of every rack. I was still in awe of the amount of dresses that were in this room. El walked back over to me and shoved all the dresses into my arms and then pushed me into a dressing room.

"You are going to try on every single dress until you find one you love," she said sternly. I didn't argue. I slipped into the first dress. It was a bright red bandeau dress that was very short. A little too short I thought. I walked back into the room. Florence and Eleanor were siting on the couch.

"I don't think this one is long enough," I tugged at the bottom of the dress. I felt so exposed. Florence agreed and Eleanor sent me back into the dressing room.
I tried on several dresses. They were all so beautiful. I had a hard time picking just one. After about an hour of trying on dress after dress, I finally found one that i thought would be perfect. It was a short gold dress with sheer sleeve ends. I fell in love with it before it was even off the hanger. I slipped it on, and it fit like a glove. I walked outside to El and Florence. They didn't say anything. They just smiled huge smiles.

"Soooo..." I said, waiting for one of them to say something.

"Jane, that dress is freaking gorgeous on you! You have to get that one! I'm not letting you buy any other dress!" El stood up and spun me around.

"She's right, poppet. That thing fits you like a glove too!" Florence cooed at me.

"Thanks! I feel so amazing in this dress!" I looked into the mirror again. My cheeks were beginning to hurt because I was smiling so big.

"I have some black booties that would look so fabulous with that too!" said Eleanor.

"Perfect!!" I said excitedly. I went back into the dressing room and put on my regular clothes. Eleanor was next.

I walked around the room grabbing several dresses that I thought would look good on her. I put them in her room and she started to try them on. After about 6 different dresses, she found one that looked incredible. It was a short black dress with a crystal collar. It was so Eleanor.

We paid for our dresses and said hugged Florence goodbye. We also exchanged numbers with her for future dresses we would need. She was absolutely lovely.

***

Eleanor and I walked a few blocks before we decided to go back to my house. We got in my car and I drove us back to my flat.

Syd showed up a little bit after and we decided to have a girls' night in. It was so nice to have them around. I finally talked to them about how the interview went. They were upset when I told them the kind of questions Tiffany asked me. Eleanor hugged me and told me that everything was going to be alright. They both assured me that no one would believe I actually said those things. I really hoped not.

Harry stopped by around 7 o'clock and brought us some pizza. He begged to stay with us, but we told him it was strictly girls only. Syd took her time walking him back down to his car.

After dinner, we all made a giant pit of blankets and pillows in my living room. Eleanor attempted to make a tent, but that ended up with all the chairs falling on top of us.

The rest of the night was spent watching movies and normal girl gossip. Eleanor explained to Syd and I how she met Louis and what it was like when they first started dating. She promised us that it gets easier.

We watched a few movies and eventually, we all started drifting off to sleep.

***

The day of the Brit Awards arrived sooner than I expected. I woke up in my big comfy bed, wrapped up in my blankets. I looked at my clock; it was almost 11 o'clock. It was so nice to be able to sleep in now. I was seriously so relieved that Sydnee found two people to run the studio a few days a week. We had hired a girl named Stella and a boy named Jordan. They were both in their early twenties and were very lovely people. Syd and I trained them and taught them everything they needed to know. I sat in on a few of their classes to see how they did; They were perfect. It felt good to know the studio was in safe hands.

I got up and went to brush my teeth. I decided to wait until after breakfast to shower because I was starving. I walked into my kitchen and found Niall making some pancakes. I loved Niall's pancakes.

"Well hello there," I said in my best British accent. I wrapped my arms around Niall's torso and gave him a squeeze. He turned around and kissed my cheek.

"Are you ready for today?" He shook me slightly. Niall was so excited for the Brit's tonight. One Direction was nominated for four Brit Awards and they were predicted to win all four.

"The real question is: Are YOU ready to win four Brits tonight!?" I smiled.

"Don't jinx me, Jane!" he exclaimed. He fixed both of our plates and I followed him into the living room. I turned on E! News and they were talking about the awards tonight. So many people were going to be there. Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé and Jay-Z were just some of the people they named who were attending. I was so excited.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked. I didn't know what time we had to be where. All I knew was that the awards started at 7.

"Well management told us all to be at Zayn and Perrie's place by 5 o'clock. A car will come pick us up and we will be taken to the venue. They only want me and the boys to walk to red carpet; And Perrie is walking with Little Mix. So you and the other girls will be taken through a different entrance I'm assuming," he searched my face for a reaction.

I let out a huge sigh of relief. "Oh thank God. I didn't want to go on the red carpet tonight anyways," I admitted. "I'd just rather stay away from the press and what not, you know?" I looked down at my phone. I got a text from Danielle.

"I get it. At least you'll have Syd and the rest of the girls there with you," he smiled at me in assurance before he took a giant bite of food.

"So Dani just texted me and said we are all getting ready at Perrie and Zayn's place and to be there at 2." I continued as I ate my breakfast.

"Well, that means we have 3 hours to ourselves then," Niall leaned over and kissed me. It would've been romantic if I didn't have a mouth full of pancake at the moment.

***

After breakfast, Niall and I just hung out around my house. It was so nice to be able to just relax with him.

Around 1 o'clock, I started to gather all of my things I needed to take to Perrie's house. I put on a pair of leggings and my favorite sweatshirt and slipped on some boots. I ran outside to put my dress in my car. I also texted Eleanor to remember to bring her booties she as lending me for the night. I went back up to my flat and Niall was waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" I asked him. I walked over to the couch and sat next to him. He pulled me onto his lap and squeezed me hard.

"I am so excited!!" he shouted.

"I can tell!" I laughed. "C'mon, lets go ahead over to your place to pick up your suit. Then off to Zayn's."

"Can we pick up some lunch on the way to Zayn's?" he asked as we were heading out the door.

"Sure," I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

***

"Jane! You're here! Are you ready to be beautified?" Eleanor shouted at me as soon as I walked inside. I entered Perrie and Zayn's living room which had been transformed into a salon. There was makeup, hairspray, various hair irons, and clothes scattered all over the place.

Niall walked into the kitchen where the other guys were. I set my things down and sat next to El.

"You look stunning," I said sarcastically to El, whose hair was wrapped up in curlers.

"Oh shut up, you twat! Help me with my mascara, will you?" she threw a tube of mascara in my lap.

"So I heard you found a gorgeous dress, Jane" Perrie told me.

"Oh I did! It is so pretty. I can't wait to put it on!" I squealed.

"We can't wait to see it!" Dani said as she braided Perrie's hair.

El, Perrie, Dani, and I all began getting ready for the big night. The guys all went up stairs to watched the game that was going on. They insisted that they didn't need to start getting ready until later.

Sydnee and Harry finally decided to show up around a quarter til' 4. They practically ran inside, Harry was holding his suit and Syd's dress in his arms.

"Sorry we're late! We completely lost track of time!" Syd announced to us all.

"About time you showed up!" Perrie joked. "The lads are upstairs, Harry. They should be getting dressed by now." Harry ran up the stairs with his suit.

Syd sat down and started quickly doing her makeup. We all took charge since we were nearly done. Danielle and Perrie started teasing her hair while El and I began applying glitter to her eye lids.

After we fixed Sydnee up, we all changed into our dresses. I have to say, we all looked pretty amazing. We went into the kitchen and I poured myself a glass of wine. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why I was so nervous. I wasn't even going to be on the actual red carpet. The wine thankfully took the edge off.

The guys finally came downstairs in their suits. They all looked so handsome.

"Wow! What are all these beautiful ladies doing in my kitchen!?" Zayn joked. Louis whistled at all of us as he came into the kitchen.

"Y'all don't look so bad yourselves." I smiled and walked over to Niall.

"You look so gorgeous Jane," he whispered into my ear. He kissed my temple. I wrapped one arm around him in response.

"Smile you two!" Harry yelled as she snapped a picture of us. Harry showed us the picture briefly. "That is definitely Twitter-worthy," he said.

Liam came into the kitchen and announced that the cars were here. Everyone gathered their things and we walked outside. Sydnee, Harry, Niall, and I all climbed in to one of the big black SUVs. The others jumped into the other one.

I was so excited, but a little nervous about tonight, and so was Niall. His knee was bouncing up and down the entire car ride. It was about a 45 minute ride to the venue. When we got there, the boys and Perrie were taken out of the cars and Danielle and Eleanor got into mine and Sydnee's car. We drove around to the side of one of the building. Thankfully, there were no photographers at this entrance. Once the car stopped, I looked at El.

"Are you ready, love?" she asked me. She placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so ready," I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for another chapter! i got a little case of writer's block, but i worked through it. So, tell me what you guys think so far! Comment and Subscribe too! Thanks for reading! XOXO.