Status: Always Active (:

I Just Want It to Be You & I Forever

It's the Book of Me and You

A few days had passed since the night Niall and I had our little fight. We had both gotten over it, and I didn't ask any questions.

One morning, I woke up to the sound of someone knocking ferociously at my door. I was still half-asleep when I crawled out of bed and went over to answer it. I rubbed my eyes and opened the door. It was none other than Louis Tomlinson. He was standing in my door way holding a big box wrapped in green and white paper with a giant red bow on top.

"Good morning, birthday girl!" he yelled loudly and he walked inside. He sat the box down on my coffee table and pulled me into a giant bear-hug.

"L-Louis, what the hell are you doing here? It not even 9 o'clock yet," I asked as he continued to squeeze me.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. But today is the first day we're laying down tracks for our new record, so we will all be super busy the rest of today. I just wanted to stop by real quick and wish you a happy birthday," he said sincerely. I smiled at him. Louis was by far one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Even though he can be a bit of a drama queen sometimes, he had a good heart.

"Well thank you Louis, it means a lot," I smiled. There was a pause.

"Sooo..Open your present! Now!!" he demanded and threw up his arms.

"Alright! Calm down," I laughed. I sat down on my couch next to him and started to unwrap the giant box. I took the lid off and inside was a pair of the new gold Louboutins.

"Lou!! Oh my god! You shouldn't have bought me these, do you know how expensive they are!?" I gasped. I can't believe I was just given a pair of real Christian Louboutins. I've always loved these shoes, but I could never bring myself to buy a pair.

"Don't worry about it! You deserve them, believe me. Now try them on!" he shouted at me. I took them out of the box and quickly put them on.

"They are beautiful Louis!! I love them! Thank you so much!" I tackled him in a hug.

"I'm glad you like them," he laughed. "El and I looked everywhere for them, but we finally found them."

"These are so amazing. I'm never taking them off." I did a few laps around my living room. These shoes were the best present I've ever gotten, they were so beautiful.

"So what are your big birthday plans?" He asked me casually.

"Syd and I are just going to dinner tonight, since you guys will be recording all day. And Eleanor said something about taking a train to go see her parents, and Perrie is doing things with Little Mix," I explained.

"Awhh I'm sorry Jane. I promise, next year, we will all make sure to spend your birthday with you," he said sympathetically.

I shrugged, " it's fine. It'll be nice just bring with Syd for the night. I like simple birthday plans anyways."

"Well, I better get going. Don't want to be late to the first day of recording," he stood up.

I stood up and have him a giant hug. "Thank you for the shoes again. I am so in love with them," I smiled.

"No problem. You deserve them love, happy birthday," he said as he walked out the door.

I went back to sitting on my couch. I spent the next 20 minutes admiring my new amazing shoes.

***

The rest of the day was very relaxing. After Louis left, I went to go get some breakfast. Then, I went and treated myself to a mini spa day. I had my nails done, and got a much needed haircut. I was on my way home when my phone rang. I looked at the screen, it was Loraine. I knew it was only a matter of time before she called me. I had already talked to my parents and my grandparents earlier.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Happy Birthday Janey!!" she screamed into the phone. It caught me off guard.

"T-Thanks, Loraine!" I said back to her.

"How are you doing sis? What are you and that popstar going to do for your birthday tonight?" she asked.

"I'm good. And actually, it's going to just be me and Sydnee tonight. I've told you about Syd, right?"

"Yeah you told me about her. Why don't you have plans with Niall? Is there trouble over there across the pond?" she said.

"No," I laughed, "They started recording their next album today, so they are going to be at the studio all night. Niall promised he would make it up to me though."

"Mhmmm, I know what that means," she joked. "My little sister is going to get lucky tonight!"

"You are so immature Loraine."

"And that's why you love me," she laughed.

"So guess what Louis and Eleanor got me," I started.

"Hhmmm, Louis, is that the one with the curly hair and that dumb butterfly tattoo?" she thought out loud.

"Don't play dumb Loraine. Anyways, Louis came by this morning before going to the studio, and he brought me a giant present. Him and Eleanor got me the new gold Louboutins!" I screamed in excitement.

"No fucking way!! Are you serious!"

"Serious as a heart attack," I laughed. I could tell she was so jealous.

"I am borrowing them for my wedding," she stated.

"Ehh, I'll think about it," I joked. "So speaking of the wedding, how's everything coming along?"

"It's all going smoothly, I don't want to jinx it though," she said.

"Has mom turned into momzilla yet?" I pulled into my parking lot and started to walk to the lift.

"Surprisingly, no...Well, we did have a little fiasco over the center pieces for the tables at the reception, but I handled it," she said proudly.

I walked into my flat and threw myself on the couch. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was almost 5:30 here.

"Well, I guess I'll let you go Janey. I'm exhausted. It past midnight here," she yawned. "I can't wait to see you, have a great birthday. I love you."

"Alright. I love you!" I said before I hung up the phone.

***

I was meeting Sydnee at the restaurant at 7'oclock. I quickly tried to get ready. She said it wasn't a super fancy place, she told me to just dress "nice". I groaned at her vague dress code. I walked into my bedroom and opened my closet. I pulled on my favorite pair of black skinny jeans. They were "nice" weren't they? I put on a white flowy tank top and added a black blazer to class it up a bit. I went into my bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup. I was searching through my closet to find a pair of shoes that would complete the outfit. I tried on a few different kinds and then it came to me. I looked over on my bed at the box my new Louboutins were sitting in. Perfect. I looked at myself in my mirror. I have to say, I looked pretty good. I was just about to leave when I got a text from Sydnee.

From: Syd
Please tell me you haven't left your flat yet...


Oh gosh, what happened?

To: Syd
Not yet, I'm just about to. Why?

From: Syd
I hate to ask you, but would you mind running by the studio before you come? I think I left my wallet on the front desk. I would go get it myself, but I'm already at the restaurant. They said if I leave, they will cancel our reservation...Please?

To: Syd
Sure, no problem. I will leave right now. I'll see you in a bit!

From: Syd
You are a lifesaver, Jane


I grabbed my things and locked the door behind me. I walked down to my car and started on my way.

It only took me three songs to get to the studio. It was dark outside, so I parked in the front of the studio instead of using the back parking lot. I locked my car and walked up to the door. I had to dig around in my purse for the studio keys. I eventually found them, unlocked the door, and walked inside. It was pitch black inside. I ran my hand along the wall until I found the light switch.

***

As soon as I flipped the lights on, the room was filled with an incredibly loud "SUPRISE!!!" I jumped back and took a second look. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The studio was decorated with gold balloons and red fabric was hanging from the ceiling. There were tables set up with insane amounts of food, and a giant cake in the corner of the room. All of the boys were there. Eleanor, Sydney, Perrie, Jordan, and Stella were there as well.

"What is all this!?" I threw my arms up and laughed. Eleanor and Sydnee came over hugged me.

"Did you really think we were all going to just ignore the fact that it's your birthday?" Eleanor asked sarcastically.

"Yeah! Of course we had to celebrate your birthday!" Sydnee said.

I went around the room and hugged each person and thanked them for coming.

"I see you like Lou and Eleanor's gift," Harry looked at my shoes.

"I would marry these shoes if I could," I smiled. Harry pulled me into a hug.

"Happy birthday, love," He kissed me on the forehead.

"Did you know about all of this," I questioned him.

A smirk appeared on his face. "Everyone knew about it Jane."

Eleanor walked over to a set of speakers and started to play some music quietly. I made my way over to Niall.

"Did you know about this the whole time?" I leaned up and kissed his lips.

"Yeah," he smiled. "I'm the one who was in charge of decorating," he gestured to all of the flowers and tables.

"Wow, I didn't know you had a such an eye for interior designing," I joked.

He let out a deep breath. "Actually, I had a little help." I gave him a puzzled look.

"You know the day I told you I had a meeting?"

I remembered the day. That was the day we had our little fight. "Yeah," I quickly said.

"Well, that woman that you saw me with, she was a party planner. She was helping me set everything up. That's why Eleanor and Sydnee were trying to keep you occupied. They were helping me plan everything," he admitted.

I closed my eyes, and took a breathe. I can't believe this. I felt like such an asshole.

I am so sorry Niall, I am such an idiot."

He wrapped his arms around me. "Jane, it's alright. It not a big deal," he laughed.

"Gosh, I'm horrible," I said.

"No, your not. You're amazing." He squeezed me and then kissed me again.

***

The entire night was so wonderful. I was so lucky to have the best friends in the world. We finished eating and we eventually started in to the cake. I was so afraid to cut into it, because it was so pretty.

We finished eating the cake and Sydnee announced that it was time for me to open my presents. Everything I got was so amazing. Liam and Danielle got me a monogrammed luggage set, which I absolutely loved. Zayne and Perrie got me some perfume and a super soft faux fur throw. From Harry and Sydnee, I received all six seasons of Sex and the City on dvd. Jordan got me a Starbucks gift card, which I was so thankful for. I'm glad someone helped me fuel my habit. And from Stella, I received a giant painting of Times Square for my living room.

I was so excited about everything I had gotten.

"Thank you guys so much!" I said to all of them. I pulled everyone into a giant group hug. "You guys are so amazing."

"We are all so glad you're a part of our little family Jane," Louis said.

We all eventually said our goodbyes and began to leave. Niall joined me in my car since Harry had drove him to the studio. Niall and I put all my gift in my car and I drove to his place.

We got out of the car and he led me up the steps. He pulled me inside and immediately wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me up and down my neck and eventually dragged me in to his bedroom.

"Thank you for that amazing party. That was the best birthday present ever," I said as I returned his kisses. He pulled away and stopped me.

"Do you really think that the party was your birthday present from me?" he chuckled. I looked at him confused. "I have one last thing to give you."

He stood up and walked over to his dresser. He pulled out an envelope and tossed it to me.

"Open it," he smiled.

I nodded my head and began to tear the edges of the paper off. I opened it and shook it upside-down. In my lap landed two tickets. I picked them up and read them.

I yelled and jumped off the bed and ran over to Niall. I wrapped my arms around him and spun in circles.

"Oh my gosh!! Are you serious?! This is so freaking amazing! Are you seriously coming to Tennessee with me!?" I shouted as I tried to hug him tighter.

"Yup! I planned it all out with management and everything. I am just have to lay down all of my vocals before we leave," he told me.

I couldn't believe this. I was planning on going to Loraine's wedding solo. I had mentioned it to Niall before, but he said there was no way he could get out of recording, so he wasn't going to be able to go with me. I was bummed, but I understood.

"You are the best boyfriend in the whole entire world." I stopped jumping around and kissed him. He moved his hands along my back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned back to deepen the kiss.

"I'm glad your happy," he whispered softly in my ear.

"Are you kidding? I am the happiest girl in the planet right now," I smiled at him.

He walked me over to the bed and laid me down. He quickly threw his shirt on the ground and did the same to mine. I couldn't be any happier than I was in that moment. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I knew that tonight had just began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter for you guys (: So I am getting my wisdom teeth out today so I probably won't post another chapter for a few days. But please tell me how you like this story so far! I seriously need some feedback to know what I need to fix or anything. Thanks to everyone who reads this(: Remember to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! XOXO.