Status: Always Active (:

I Just Want It to Be You & I Forever

Finally

The next two weeks were extremely crazy. Niall I had spent time together almost everyday. We had gotten very close. The paparazzi and I had also gotten very close as well. Almost everywhere I went, they were there. Outside my flat building, at the studio, at Niall's house, literally everywhere.

***

It was Sunday, and I had the day off. I decided to do some cleaning around my flat. Niall texted me and said he would be around at about noon or so. I went into my bedroom and opened my closet. I needed to clean out my closet. I pulled out all of my clothes and set them all on my bed. I began making two piles of clothes: Clothes to keep and clothes to give to Syd. We were the same size, so whenever one of us threw out clothes, we just traded off instead.

I was sifting through my sweaters when my phone rang. I reached over to my dresser and picked it up. I looked at the caller ID. It was Loraine.

"About time you called!" I yelled into the phone.

"I know! I know! I've super busy with all of this wedding stuff! How are you Janey? Although I think I can just search your name on the internet now to find out," she said. I could practically see her smirking.

"Oh I've been good. It's gotten pretty crazy over here. Niall is..." I trailed off. "...Its just been crazy over here." I sat down on my bed on top of a few huge winter coats.

"Who knew that my sister who would be dating one of the most famous guys in the world," she said.

"We are NOT dating. We are just friends."

"Oh bullshit. I saw those pictures of you two the other day. Do friends always hold hands and walk so close together? Hmmm?" she laughed.

"Oh shut up. How is the wedding coming along?" I asked.

"Well that's why I called. We picked a date. April 14th. It's a Friday. Ricky and I were both born on a Friday, so we thought it would be special."

"awhhh how sweeeeet," I said sarcastically.

"Anyways," she said, obviously ignoring my comment, "Guess what I did yesterday."

"Do tell, Do tell," I said in my best British accent.

"I bought my wedding dress!!" she practically screamed.

"Oh my gosh! Send me a picture. I'm sure it's gorgeous."

"I also bought you a bridesmaid dress! I sent it to you this morning!"

"Awesome! What's it look like?" I asked. I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at the clock. It must be Niall. I yelled from my room for him to come in.

"Well, your dress is a gorgeous pale pink color. It strapless and has a belt of crystals in the middle. You are going to love it." she said. I could tell she was so excited. It made me happy to see her so happy.

"That sounds so pretty!" I exclaimed. Just then Niall appeared in my bedroom doorway. He started to talk but then he saw I was on the phone. I mouthed the word "Loraine" and he nodded. He walked over and sat down in a chair next to my bed. He kicked his shoes off and pulled out his phone. Lately, he has been obsessed with Candy Crush. He is stuck at level 46.

"We already decide on the venue too! We're having at the Maynard's place. They have this beautiful little meadow on their property and it's just perfect."

"Well I'm expecting pictures of everything. I've been reading that book you sent me. Although, there isn't anything in there about what to do if the bridesmaid and bride are in different countries." I smiled.

"We will figure it out," Loraine assured me.

"Well, Niall just walked in, so I'll talk to you later," I said. Niall looked up at the mention of his name.

"OOOOH my baby sister is having a rendezvous with a popstar! Well, be sure to use protection, Janey! And tell him I said hello!" She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright Loraine, I will. Love you."

"Love you too!" She said before she hung up the phone.

I tossed my phone back onto my dresser. "Loraine say's hi," I told Niall.

"How's the wedding coming along?" he asked.

"Its good. She bought her wedding dress yesterday, along with my dress. She mailed it to me this morning. I can't wait to get it."

"That's exciting," he said. "So what's the plan for today?"

"Well, after I finish cleaning up this disaster," I gestured towards all the clothes, "I have to run to the store and get some supplies for the studio. We need some new brushes. Then, I thought we could go get some lunch somewhere."

"Alright. Let's get started on this disaster over here," he walked over to another pile of clothes.

***

Niall and I had finished running errands and we were headed to get some lunch. We decided on Subway. I was craving Subway so badly. We picked up our sandwiches and went to the studio. Niall liked going there. He really liked to watch me paint, even though it made me nervous.
We had somehow dodged the paparazzi all day, which I was thankful for. I quickly finished my sandwich and set up a canvas. I began painting, while Niall was still eating.

"So what'd you do yesterday?" I asked him. He was sitting behind me on the floor.

"Nothing really. After you left, I went over to Harry's and watched the game," he replied.

I turned my head and flashed him a smile, " Sounds fun. How is Harry doing?"

"He's good. I have to say, I don't think I've ever seen him this happy. All he talks about is Sydnee. He's crazy about her."

"Same with Syd. She won't shut up about Harry. I have to listen to her all day, but I'm glad to see our friends so happy, I gushed. Niall stood up and walked up behind me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Jane, these past few weeks have been so amazing. You are such a great girl. I think about you all the time, and whenever I see you, I go crazy. I'm so happy whenever I'm around you," he said in one long breath. I didn't know what to say. A million things were running through my head. I set my brush down and spun around to face him. He held both of my hands in his.

"Jane, be my girlfriend?" he stood there, his eyes looking at me, waiting an answer. I was blown away. 5 minutes ago, we were stuffing our faces with Subway and now he's asking me to be his girlfriend? I liked Niall so much. He's right, these past few weeks really have been amazing. Everything was running through my head. My stomached was tied in a million tiny knots. Then, I looked at him again. His blonde hair, and perfect blue eyes, everything about him was irresistible to me. He loosened the grip on my hands, and the smile fell from his face. Just when he was about to let go of my hands, I tore our hands apart and did what I've been dying to do.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought our faces closer. I stood up straighter and leaned into him. I crashed my lips into his. He was caught off guard but quickly got things going. He snaked his arms around my waist as I ran my fingers through his hair. It felt so right kissing him. My knees got weaker and weaker the deeper the kiss went. After a few moments we stopped. I pulled our bodies apart and looked at him.

"So, will you?" He asked, referring I the question he asked a few moments ago.

"Of course Niall!" I shouted. A look of relief spread across him face. He pulled me into a tight hug.

He let out a big breath, " I though you were going to say no for a second." He smiled

"Niall, do you really thing I would spend all this time with you if I didn't like you?

"Well you never know!" He shrugged. I smiled at him and then started painting again.

"So you know what this means right?" I asked him.

"What?"

"Well since you're my boyfriend, that means I can kiss you whenever I want to," I smirked.

"Yeah, I guess that's true," he smiled. "You should come over to Liam's tonight. We are all going over there for dinner."

"Alright. Sounds fun," I agreed.

I stopped painting and started cleaning up.

"When you say everyone is going to be there, exactly who is everyone?" I asked. I had met the rest of the guys a few times. They were so much fun. I had also hung out with Danielle and Eleanor more than a few times. Eleanor and I had gotten very close. She was so funny and she was so helpful when it came to dodging the paparazzi. And Eleanor knew right away that Niall and I had feelings for each other. So she always kept me informed of anything Niall would say about me to everyone.

"All the guys, and the girls. I'm pretty sure Syd is going to be there too," he informed me.

"Awesome! I can't wait!"

We gathered up our things and swung my house so I could change into some nicer clothes. Then we made our way over to Liam's house. I could see all of the boy's cars parked out front. We walked inside and said hello to everyone. Zayn as Liam were in the kitchen cooking. Danielle and Perrie were sitting with Louis and Eleanor in the living room. From where I was standing, I could see Harry and Sydnee through the glass of the back door. They were sitting on the patio swing, talking. I decided not to go interrupt them, so I walked over to the girls and Louis. Niall went into the kitchen with the other two boys.
"Hey you guys!" I said to Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie, and Louis.

"Jane! I haven't seen you in ages!" Louis said dramatically, pulling me into a giant hug.

"Oh I know! It's just terrible isn't it!" I said equally dramatic. I say down on the couch with them.

"So what have you and Niall been up to today?" Danielle asked.

"Oh nothing really. We had some lunch and went to the studio for a little bit." I said casually.

"That sounds lovely," Perrie said.

"Did anything else happen?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah, actually. Niall and I are together now, like officially," I smiled.

"I knew it! I knew it!" Louis yelled.

"That's great!" Said all of the girls.

Louis pulled me off the couch and into a hug. "Jane Lancaster, on behalf of all of us, I would like to officially welcome you into the One Direction family," he said proudly.

"I knew it was going to happen eventually," said Harry as him and Syd walked inside. He came over and hugged me. "How are you Jane?" He said sweetly and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm good. How is my little Harry doing," I said jokingly as I pinched his cheek.

"Just peachy," he smiled.

Just then, Liam came into the living room and announced that dinner was ready. We all ate and enjoyed each other's company. I really loved being with these people. They really were like one big family, and it made me so happy to think that Syd and I were now apart of this family.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! They're finally together! I did a poor job writing some of this chapter, but oh well. Please Please PLEASE tell me what you guys think! It would help me so much! What kinds of things do you guys want to see in future chapters?? Comment and Subscribe!! XOXO