Status: We are in the process of writing another chapter! We will try to update as soon as we can!:) Sorry, to all the readers for our long hiatus!:/

Blood On My Hands

You felt the coldness in my eyes,
It's something I'm not revealing.
Though you got used to my disguise,
You can't shake this awful feeling.

It's the me that I let you know,
'Cause' I'll never show,
I have my reasons.
I hate to say that I told you so,
But I told you so, yeah!

There's blood on my hands like the blood in you.
Some things can't be treated so,
Don't make me,
Don't make me be myself around you.


To Sarah Kenway and her college buddies, the house appeared as normal as any other house they had stayed in, but they were dreadfully mistaken, and unaware of the house’s true history. After moving into the house, which they were renting out for their first year of college, strange, mysterious occurrences begin to transpire within its walls. Most of her friends brush it off as nothing, including Sarah herself and then, she meets a boy, who claims to live across the street, and he himself used to live in the house as well. His name is Tate Langdon.

Soon after meeting Tate, the strange occurrences continue and become more frequently bizarre as time goes on and her bond with her new friend, Tate grows into something more. The roommates continue to try and ignore the supernatural occurrences to the best of their ability, until one day Sarah’s curiosity gets the best of her and she decides to undertake the task of researching the house’s history. The research leads Sarah to the horrifying realization that they are renting out a house of horrors, most notoriously known as The Murder House, and not only that, the house is believed to be haunted by the ones who have perished within it.

Can these college students survive The Murder House or will they perish within it, their souls forever trapped inside its walls? Read and find out.

We do not own American Horror Story, but we do own our original characters, such as Sarah Kenway. This is purely made up for the enjoyment of the reader. The theme song for the story is Blood On My Hands By: The Used .