Status: one-shot

Birthday Boy

Birthday boy

The prominent smells of cigarette smoke, sex and alcohol immediately invaded his nose as Jack stepped through the front door. The sinful odors already making his head spin ever so slightly. He scrunched up his nose in disapproval.

Jack is not a party animal. The thought of being in a small, confide space with sweaty, intoxicated people pressing against him left and right was enough to squeeze the air out of his lungs. And normally he would have flat out refused to go a party, but it was his friend: Alex's birthday. And no matter how much the idea of going to a party made him wanted to quickly run in the other direction and quietly hide in a corner, he couldn't refuse Alex when he invited him with a large grin etched on his face. Of course the fact that he had a tiny little crush on his friend may or may not have had a factor in his presence at the party as well.

So here he was, awkwardly leaning against a wall in the living room of Alex's house. And by the way, Alex's house was ridiculously huge, which kind of made it the party centre for numerous high school parties. Most of the furniture had been pushed against the walls, creating the dance floor which was being utilized in the most dirtiest of ways by countless teenagers shamelessly grinding against each other. Loud music was being blasted through the house by the giant speakers and boxes conveniently placed all around the living room.

Jack was relieved to say the least when he saw Alex's making his way through the crowd of dancing, hormonal teens towards him.

''Jacky! You came!'' Alex exclaimed as he finally reached Jack with a little bit of effort. He pulled him in a hug, which made butterflies erupt in Jack's stomach. 'Stop that! Its just a fucking hug' He silently scolded to himself. Alex and him where just friends, pure platonic. If their was any sexual or romantic tension their, Jack was sure it was one sided.

''Yeah, of course I came. Can't miss my best friend birthday party.'' Jack smiled, after Alex had let him go. Jack could already smell the alcohol on Alex's breath.

''Here, drink up!'' Alex said as he pushed the red cup he had been holding into Jack's hand.

''What is it?'' Jack asked as he stared into the cup. He didn't want to drink to much since he was just a scrawny sixteen year old kid and he was a light weight. Jack and Alex had gone drinking before, but for someone who only weighed a little more then Jack he could hold his liquor a whole lot better then Jack.

''Its a vodka-coke.'' Alex smirked. Jack shrugged and took a gulp before almost chocking on his drink as it burned down his throat.

''Although it might be more vodka then coke.'' Jack shot him a glare as he watched him laughing.

''I hate you.'' Jack murmured.

''You and I both know you love me.'' Alex teased. It was a joke but that didn't stop the slight blush creeping up from his neck. Thank god it was dark.

''Come on.'' Alex said as he started dragging Jack across the small crowd of people.

''Where are we going?''

''The other are chilling in the garden, playing truth or dare.''

''Truth or dare?'' Jack repeated with an amused tone, ''What are you? A twelve year old girl.''

''Shut up.'' He spoke before pushing the garden doors open. Alex led him towards the small group of people. Jack recognized them all from school. There where his other friends, Zack and Ryan. Then a hispanic kid with brown hair to his shoulders, who he recognized as Vic and another hispanic guy with spiked up hair who was one of Vic's friends named Jaime. Then their where two girls, one blonde who's name was Jenna if he remembered correctly and a brunette named Tay. And then their was a pale kid with dark hair who was named Kellin.

''Just in time for your turn.'' Jaime chirped excitedly. Alex took a spot on the ground and pulled Jack down with him.

''Okay, truth or dare... Kellin!'' Alex grinned. Kellin, who had seemed deep in though, looked up at Alex.

''Uhm... truth.''

''Is it true you like Vic?'' Alex said with a sly smile on his face. Kellin's face turned fifty shades of red as he looked down at the ground and mumbled something incoherent.

''What was that?''

''I don't know... m-maybe... I don't know'' Kellin mumbled. Vic who was sitting across from Kellin was blushing now too. The looked at each other before they both looked away shyly

''Vic do you like Kellin?'' Alex said, trying to suppressed his laughter. Vic eyes shot up at Alex.

''Maybe.'' Vic looked over at Kellin. 'You wanna get out of here?' He mouthed at Kellin, who nodded and soon Vic and Kellin had stood up and where making their way inside the house.

''Well that escalated quickly'' Jenna giggled towards Tay.

''How did you know they like each other?'' Tay asked Alex in wonder.

''I just have a nose for that.'' Alex shrugged, ''Okay Jenna, truth or dare?''

''Dare!'' Jenna said confidently as she sat up a little straighter. A smirk crept on Alex's face.

''Okay, I dare you to kiss Tay''

Jenna just shrugged and turned to Tay. They gave each other a quick peck on the lips and giggled at each other. Jack chuckled at the disappointment on Ryan's and Alex's faces.

''Okay, now I dare you to kiss Jack'' Jenna smirked as she pointed her finger at Alex. Alex just shrugged and before Jack could protest Alex's warm lips where on his. It was probably intended to just be a quick peck but it was like the world just melted away around them, leaving them alone with each other. Alex started to move his lips against his and gently suck on his bottom lip. After a second of hesitation Jack mimicked his action. And holy shit did it feel good. Jack had only ever kissed a girl before and it was definitely different to kiss a guy. But a good different. They both closed their eyes and Jack was surprised when he felt Alex's tongue glide over his bottom lip, asking for permission which Jack granted by slightly parting his lips. Alex slipped his tongue into Jack's mouth and for a few seconds they fought for dominance until Jack gave in and let Alex take the lead. Their warm tongues tangled together as their lips moved against each other. The new sensation erupting a whole new ray of butterflies in the pit of Jack's stomach and it was starting to get hard to ignore the tightening in his jeans. It didn't exactly help when Alex placed his hand on Jack's thigh and stroked up and down his leg. As of instinct Jack's hands moved towards Alex's neck, pulling him even closer and tangling his fingers in Alex's hair.

Only when the need to breath became to much they pulled apart. They stared into each others eyes, both breathing heavily until they heard an awkward cough and they where both back in reality. And in that reality they just had a full blown make out session in front of their friends, who were now staring at the two of the with their jaws on the floor. After a few moments of horrifyingly awkward silence Alex's stood up and grabbed Jack's hand to pull him up with him.

''Lets get out of here'' Alex purred in Jack's ear. Jack nodded eagerly and let Alex pull him towards the house. The pushed their way through the small crowd of people. He let Alex lead him up the stairs and pull him into Alex's room. As soon as the door closed Alex had latched onto Jack's hips and pushed him against the door, hungrily attacking his lips. Immediately Jack started kissing him back. Their tongues tangling and moaning into each others mouths. With their lips still attached like magnets they starting to move towards the bed until the back of Jack's knees hit the bed and Alex's pushed him onto it before letting himself fall on top of him. He straddled Jack's hips before crashing their lips together once again. Slowly, Alex starting to roll his hips into the boy under him earning a slight moan from him. Over and over again they grinded their hips against each other, causing sinful sounds to tumble over their lips because of the friction. Alex's hands slipped under the fabric of Jack's shirt, his thumbs rubbing circles on his hips and he shuddered at the sensation of Alex's fingers on his skin.

''I think you would look a lot better without so many clothes on'' Alex whispered in his ear with a low, seductive voice. Jack could feel chills run down his spin at the sound of Alex's lust-filled tone. He sat up and allowed Alex to take his shirt of before he did the same for him. Alex let his hands roam his exposed upper body.

''Holy shit Jack, you're so fucking sexy'' Alex purred as he lowered his head to his neck and started to bite and suck at it, searching for his soft spots. He smirked into Jack's skin as he let out a moan when he found one on his pulse point.

''Found it'' He muttered against his skin before he started to assault the skin by sucking and biting at it, he soothed the bruised skin with kisses and licked a long strip down to his collar bones before starting all over again.

''Alex'' he moaned as he involuntarily bucked his hips. One of Alex's hands started to travel down farther and he started to palm the bulge through his jeans.

''Alex, please'' Jack panted. He was so desperate for some skin on skin contact. Alex popped the button of his jeans and teasingly toyed with the zipper before pulling it down smoothly. He stood up for a second to pull of Jack's pants in one swift movement and then took his own of before climbing back on top of him. Again, Alex rolled his hips into Jack's. And ow, how heavenly the friction felt through their boxers. Jack put his arm around Alex's neck, pulling him down into another lust-filled kiss. Alex's lips left Jack's to trail small kisses along his jaw line and down his neck, leaving harsh love bites before trailing further down his chest and leaving wet kisses. He left a long wet trail with his tongue over Jack's lower tummy which made goosebumps rise on his skin. When Alex hooked his finger onto the waistband of his boxers Jack stopped him.

''Wait!'' He gasped, ''I-I'm still a virgin'' He admitted meekly. Alex looked up at him with an amused look.

''Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel so good'' He almost growled. God, Alex's lust filled voice was probably one of the hottest things he had ever heard. Jack nodded for him to continue. Gingerly Alex pulled down his boxer setting his member free from its confinements. Jack leant on his elbows so he could get a better view of Alex, but when the blond teen ran his tongue from the base of his member to the tip and twirled his tongue around it, Jack immediately let himself fall back on the bed. Moan after moan spilled from Jack's mouth as Alex licked up and down his member and swiveled his tongue around his tip. The teasing was getting to much.

''Alex, p-please'' Jack panted. Alex grinned at him before finally sucking him into his mouth, gently sucking on his tip before bobbing his head up and down. The warmth and wetness of Alex's mouth was almost to much to handle. Alex deep throated him, holding him there for a second before coming back up. 'Does this kid even have a gag-reflex?' Jack thought to himself as Alex repeated the action over and over again, causing Jack to involuntary buck his hips upwards with Alex's actions.

Jack let out a whine of disapproval when Alex removed his mouth from his member, letting out a slight gasp for air. He climbed of off Jack and opened the drawer of his nightstand. He took out a small bottle of lube and a condom.

''Are you sure about this?'' Alex asked Jack with a serious tone ''Its gonna hurt at first''

''I'm sure''

A small smile tugged at the corners of Alex's lips before he climbed back on the bed. He spread Jack's legs and situated himself between them so he would have enough access.

''I'm gonna prepare you okay?''

Jack nodded in reply and watched as Alex popped the cab of the bottle and coated his fingers in the lubricant. Alex attacked Jack's neck with his lips and teeth to distract as he inserted one finger into Jack. Initially his hips cowered away from the sudden intrusion but eventually he relaxed. It wasn't painful, just uncomfortable and weird. After a few thrust Alex added a second finger and that Jack felt a lot more. And he couldn't stop the small whimper that escaped his lips.

''Shhh baby, its going to feel good. I promise'' Alex muttered against Jack's skin.
After thrusting his fingers a few more times, scissoring them before he added a third finger. And now it defiantly hurt. A few more whimpers escaped Jack's lips, but they were silenced when Alex pressed his lips against his in an attempt to distract him. After a few minutes Alex removed his fingers and sat up to put on the condom before lubing himself up.

''Are you completely sure?

''Yes'' Jack said firmly. Alex smiles before leaning over him, his chest pressed against Jacks, with Jacks legs wrapped around his waits. He pressed his lips against him before he slowly starts pushing in. And the little whimper escaping Jacks lips doesn't go unnoticed. Alex keeps moving until he is fully in, waiting for Jack to give him the okay to move. After a few minutes of adjusting, he taps Alex's arm and slowly he begins to feel Alex pulling out and then slowly pushing in again, going a little quicker with every thrust.

Soon the discomfort is replaced with unadulterated pleasure as moan after moan spill from Jacks lips, his back arching from the mattress, willing Alex to go deeper.

''More, p-please more!'' Jack pants, his breath labored and his sweat covered chest rising and falling quickly.

''You want more baby?'' Alex whispers in his ear with a husky voice.

''Hmmm yes! p-plea-, f-fuck me h-harder, please!'' Jack says desperately. His hips pushing down onto Alex's. Alex slightly adjusts his angle, before pulling out all the way and slamming back in again. Causing Jack to scream his name out in pleasure as he hits a spot inside of him that has him seeing stars.

''Yes! right there, holy shit'' Jack yells as Alex starts to pound into him mercilessly, loving how he can feel every inch of Alex's member slide in and out of him. Alex buries his face into the crook of his neck, moaning and grunting. His warm breath spilling onto Jacks skin causing goosebumps to rise on his skin.

''Fuck Jack, you're so tight'' He groans, picking up even more speed and Jack is afraid he might just pass out because it just feels so fucking good. The sounds of moans, grunts and skin slapping on skin bouncing of the walls of Alex's bedroom.

All of a sudden Alex's arm snaked its way around Jacks waist, sliding himself out of him before flipping the two over.

''I want you to ride me'' Alex all but growled. Jack nodded and situated himself so he was now straddling Alex. He grabbed a hold of his member and guiding to his entrance. Slowly letting himself sink down and grunting in pleasure. He lets himself have a moment to readjust before placing his hands on Alex's chest and slowly rising up before falling back down again. Immediately throwing his head back in pleasure.

''So good'' Jack moaned as he picked up his speed, bouncing up and down. Alex's hands finding their way to his hips and gripping them tightly. Jack stopped for a moment to grind down his hips, moaning at the pleasure of the pressure on his sweet spot, before bouncing up and down again.

''Shit'' He cursed as he felt his orgasm rushing on. Alex picked up on it and wrapped his hand around his member, flicking his wrist with the same speed as he was thrusting up on him. Jack collapsed on top of him, hips still grinding down to Alex's upwards thrust, burying his face in the crook of his neck. Moans and pants escaping his lips at an alarming rate.

''You gonna come for me Jay?'' Alex panted in his ear before starting to suck on his neck, biting and soothing the harsh marks over with his tongue.

''Ah, ah yes! fuck!'' He screamed as he felt his release rising and a few seconds later he was exploding all over both of their chests and stomachs. Alex's continued to stroke him through his high whilst still pounding into him from underneath, his thrust getting sloppier and soon he stilled before orgasming, riding out his high with little jerks of his hips.

Jack rolled off of him, he tried to speak but he was unable to form coherent sentences because he was still in complete and utter euphoria, so the only thing coming out of his mouth was a breathy 'wow'.

''Yeah, I know'' Alex replied. He pulled off the used condom and tied it before tossing it in the trashcan. Grabbing a box of tissues, he cleaned himself and Jack off before tossing the tissues in the trash as well.

Before Jack had the chance to get up he grabbed his arm and pulled him into his side, allowing Jack to lean his head on his chest. He pulled the bed sheets over them, letting Jack cuddle into his side.

''This has been the best birthday present ever'' Alex giggled at Jack, to which he only replied with an agreeing hum.

''This is defiantly something we should do again in the future'' Jack said.

''How about I take you out on a date first?''

''That sounds awesome'' Jack replied with a smile and a yawn.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah first smut ever, didn't exactly come out the way I hoped, but hey practice makes perfect right? Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed!