Status: Completed One-Shot

We Should Do This More Often

We Should Do This More Often

High school. An absolute hell hole if you arent in the right crowd. If you arent popular. The popular crowd being the jocks of the school, the cheerleaders. The people that high school life basically revolved around because lets face it high school is just one big social event. One that just so happens to control how the rest of your life pans out.

Luckily Alex just so happened to be in the “popular crowd”. And the world literally revolved around him, being the star quarterback of Dulaney High with the prettiest head Cheerleader girl friend, Lisa Ruocco. 

He had it all. Loving parents, loving girl friend, a school that followed his every move. Popularity. What high school was all about.

Not that he wanted all that. He actually hated popularity. Hated what it made him seem like. He wasnt an asshole, he just got tired of acting all day and became snappish. Not that any of these people actually knew who he was. They thought he was all about football and partying. He wasnt. 

Only one person actually got him. One that knew who he was inside and out. One that he couldnt live without. 

Jack Barakat. His best friend. His other half. They were rarely seen without each other. Obviously a package deal. Which meant that since Alex was popular, Jack was popular by default. 

And that bothered Alex. People at this stupid hell hole used Jack to get to Alex. Girls and boys alike. 

Like that girl Holly, Jacks current girl friend, who obviously had an alteriar motive to get Alex in bed. She didnt even care about Jack when Alex was around. She was just all over him to make Alex jealous.

Alex asked if this bothered Jack but he said “Nah. Im only with her because she is a great fuck.” Which was typical Jack. But it still bothered Alex.

So when Alex opened Jack’s door to see the slut all over Jack he was pissed. She didnt care about him at all. She wanted Alex and was using Jack. That was so messed up. 

Jack glanced behind him, Holly’s lips attached to his neck. “Hey, bro.” Holly glanced up and smirked, going back to attacking Jack’s neck.

The door slammed behind Alex, causing Holly to jump a little. “Hey.” He snapped.

“Alex.” Holly nodded in his direction.

“Slut.” Alex nodded back, hearing her horrified gasp before he disappeared into Jacks kitchen. He heard a muffled arguement ensue before Holly stormed out of the house. Slamming the door much as Alex had when he entered.

Jack sighed as he entered his kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. Alex was leaning against a counter across the kitchen watching Jack. He cared about Jack a little more than he probably should. Jack was hot though. Alex had always thought Jack was hot.

Jack turned to find Alex already looking at him. “Like what you see?” Jack smirked, enjoying the unsual blush that came over Alex’s cheeks. “You just have to ask.” Jack wiggled his hips in a suggestive matter. 

Alex scoffed, calling over his shoulder as he left the kitchen. “In your dreams Barakat.” Alex fell onto the couch with a tired sigh.

No one knew how amazing Jack was because he shadowed him at all times. And he didnt know why but that particular thought was realy bothering him today.

“How’d you know?” Jack threw himself onto the couch, his torso landing across Alex’s lap. Alex pushed against his shoulders to try to throw him off but Jack wasnt budging. 

“Get offa me, fat ass.” 

“Oh ho ho. Pulling out the name calling now, are we?” Alex simply shot Jack an annoyed look before he took the hint and moved to sit beside Alex and not on top of him. “What’s up with you? You seem glummer than usual.”

“I’m sad.” Alex shrank back into the couch cushions, avoiding eye contact with the skunk haired boy. “And pissed.” He also admitted. He wasnt afraid to tell Jack anything.

Well except for that small detail that could surley ruin them. 

Jack smirked over at him, trying to lighten the mood. “Want me to kiss it to make it better?” He leaned in jokingly, bringing his face closer to Alex’s, waiting for the pout to fall off his face and that wonderful humorous light to enter his eyes.
 
Yes.

Alex gulped heavily, eyes glancing nervously at Jacks lips. “…Okay.” Alex’s eyes widened. He hadnt meant to say that. He wanted it but he hadnt meant to say that.

Jack looked slightly surprised for a second, before his eyes flicked to Alex’s lips. “Okay?” 

“I-I mean… I d-didnt mean-” 
 
Jack’s lips crashed down on Alex’s, his hands moving to grip the other boys hips, effectively shutting him up. Alex made a small noise of surprise before beginning to kiss back. 

Jack was kissing him.

On the lips.

And it was amazing. Their lips moulded together perfectly, like they were made to fit together. Jack ran his tongue along Alex’s bottom lip and Alex gladly opened his mouth up to let Jack in. Alex’s hands trailing up Jacks spine and gripping the back of his neck. 

When they came up for air it was like time was stopped. Jack rested his forehead against Alex, looking into his eyes. The other boys eyes were glazed over and he looked very far away to Jack. Which was definitley a problem.

Jack nudged their noses together in an attempt to bring the boy back. “Penny for your thoughts?” He asked when Alex’s eyes focused.

“We just kissed.” Alex coughed. His voice was hoarse. His throat was closing up with the warning signs of a panic attack. This would ruin everything.

Jack nodded, ducking his head to kiss Alex’s neck, mumbling into his skin, “We did.”

Alex was silent for about five minutes. Jack knew he had to let him think about it. If he interrupted things could go very wrong. He also knew that if Alex’s thoughts escalated into a panic attack he would be able to calm the boy down. He just had to be patient with him. 

“We should do that more often.” Jacks eyes went wide and his head shot up from where it was pressed against Alex’s neck. He had not been expecting that. He had expected the older boy to reject him, push him away. Any other logical person would have.

Jack grinned full out when he finally got over his surprise. “Yeah?”

Alex nodded firmly, a sly smile on his face. “Yeah.” He seemed to be waiting for something. “Like now.” Then he was pulling Jack into him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah thats it nothing huge just fluff

if you read this tell me what you think yeah?