Status: Ongoing

A New Way Is on the Way

Yes Dear?

*****************5 Weeks Later**************

​​Frank won, I had now entered my 3 trimester and sex was no longer allowed. Doctors orders. Ever since Dr. Toro told us this I had been glaring at Frank.

​​“Mikey,” Frank said on the drive home, I didn’t respond, “It’s just sex. What’s the big deal?” He asked keeping his eyes on the road.

​​“What’s the big deal?” I could feel anger pulsing through my veins, I guess Frank got the same vibe because he kept looking at me, “YOU’RE MY FUCKING HUSBAND!” I shouted, making Frank swerve the car a bit, he soon got it under control, although his eyes were full of fear, I never exploded at him. “YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD! NOT LIKE AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!”

​​“How a, I making-” He started but I cut him off.

​​“I TRY MY FUCKING HARDEST TO PLEASE YOU, AND ALL I ASK FOR IS THE SAME IN RETURN!!” I could feel tears welding in my eyes, “HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO YOU I FEEL LIKE A FAT, UNATTRACTIVE WHALE!” I was full on crying now, “And maybe, just maybe I still looked somewhat beautiful in your eyes. But you won’t even touch me, so that confirms it.” I said sobbing to myself, clutching the baby.

​​I knew I was ugly, I was all my life. Frank just took pity in me, and now that I was ugly times 10 and 50 pounds heavier, he wouldn’t even touch me. Or try and make me feel beautiful.

​​“Mikes…” Frank said softly and gently placed his hand on our daughter.

​​As soon as he put his hand down I jerked away from his touch and moved as close to the door as I could. I heard him sigh and saw from the corner of my eye him retracting his hand. From his reflection in the window, I saw he had a few tears streaming down his face, great, now he was crying from pity. The rest of the car ride was silent. When we pulled up to our house, I heard Frank open his mouth to say something but I didn’t give him the chance, I opened the door and ran, well walked as fast as I could, into the house and into our bedroom. Once inside I locked the door and started sobbing to myself. How could I be such a fool? Why would anyone love me? Who could love such a disgusting thing like me? And now that I figured out why Frank was really with me he is gonna leave me and our baby.

​​I kept crying until I heard the front door close. Frank must have come back inside. I can’t be here, I can’t be with him. Using a lot of energy I hauled myself up from the floor and walked into the closet to pull out a bag. I began to throw random articles of my clothing into the bag but I stopped when I heard a knock on the door.

​​“Mikey?” Frank asked, it sounded like he was crying.

​​I decided not to say anything and continue to pack.

​​“Mikey please?” It burned a hole in my heart hearing him sound so defeated, but then I remembered he didn’t really love me.

​​“Just please say something. Let me know you’re okay.”

​​B​​y this time I had finished packing my clothes and carried the bag over to the window, since our bedroom was on the first floor I opened it and threw the bag on the lawn outside. I walked back to the table on the side of our bed and grabbed Frank’s spare keys he kept and made my way back to the window.

​​“Goodbye.” I said loud enough for Frank to hear as I hopped out of the window. Even though I was really pregnant, the window wasn’t that far from the ground so it made it easy.

​​“Mikey!” Frank screamed and violently tried to open the door.

​​Me saying goodbye must have freaked him out because he stared to pound on the door and yelled my name out. I was afraid he was gonna break the door down and find me trying to leave so I quickly grabbed my bag and waddled as fast as I could to his car. I threw my bag in the passenger’s seat and began to pull out. I decided to go straight, as I drove away I saw Frank run into the street from the rear view mirror. I started crying when I saw him; he must have broken down our door. I didn’t stop driving though, I kept going, but he didn’t run after me or anything. He just stayed in the middle of the street until I turned a corner and lost sight of him.

​​I pulled into a nearby park and noticed I was still crying. I wiped away my tears, I didn’t have time for crying right now, I had to figure out a place where I could stay first. My first instant was to call Gerard, I knew without a doubt in my mind he would let me stay, but he was also Frank’s best friend, which meant he would tell Frank where I went. There was always my parents. I might as well give them a call.

​​“Mom?” I asked when she answered.

​​“Mikey, sweetheart! How are you and my grandbaby?” She asked.

​​“Uh, were good. I was kinda wondering if I could stay with you for a couple days?”

​​“You and Frank?” She asked.

​​“No… Just me and the baby.” I said biting my lips. She paused for a minutes but didn’t ask any questions.

​​“Sure thing, I’ll get a room set up.”

​​“​​Oh and mom?”

​​“Yes dear?”

​​“Please don’t tell Gerard or Frank that I called you or that I’ll be staying with you?”

​​“Sure thing sweetheart, remember, I’ll always love you.” She told me then hung up. When it came from here, I knew she wouldn’t lie to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow a week, okay so it wasn't just my fault this time for not updating, both blood and I couldn't come up with any ideas. Last night I finally came up with this, so I hope you like it.

Till next we meet my killjoys