Status: Ongoing

A New Way Is on the Way

Yes

I woke up alone, naked in bed. At first I thought Frank finally caved in and we had sex but then the memories of the day before set in. I frowned knowing nothing interesting happened in bed last night. I put on some sweat pants and as I was looking for a shirt I stopped in front of the bedroom mirror. I had a bump, sticking about 5 inches out of my hips. Wow, I was getting big. I placed both my hands on my bump and started to rub it, smiling down at my stomach. Soon a felt a pair of hands overlapping my own and rubbing it as well.

“Hey babe,” He said, “I made an appointment for the baby.” He told me.

“Why?” I asked looking at him through the mirror.

“I read into what you said about your bump kinda being bigger than usual, so I made an appointment with Dr. Toro, it’s in like an hour.”

“Thanks for the warning.” I said then pulled away from him to look for a nice pair of clothes, Frank gave me a look.

“You need more than an hour?” He asked running his hand through his hair.

“I need to find clothes that actually fit, and then I need to eat, and then do my hair. So yeah, I need more time.” I said while looking around the room, Frank mumbled something about fertiles being a lot of work. I ignored that comment and continued to look for a pair of pants. Frank left the room for a moment then came back in and handed me a bag, it felt like there were clothes in it.

“When did you get these?” I asked and slipped on the pants, they were just the way I liked them, black. There was also a red V-neck shirt which was obviously for pregnant fertile.

“On my way back from the meeting yesterday I picked up some.” He said I smiled and kissed him then continued to dress myself.

“I’ll make you some food while you do your hair.” He told me then left the room.

*****************At the Doctors Office*********************

“Alright Mr. Way and Mr. Iero, what seems to be the problem? Dr. Toro asked us as I sat on the examine bed and Frank standing next to me.

“We think Mikey’s stomach might be growing a bit too quickly.” Frank answered for me.

“Every pregnancy is different; the speed the baby grows is always different. But if you would like me to check I would be glad to and I do think we might be able to see the baby’s gender.” He said smiling.

“Yes.” Frank and I answered at the same time.

Dr. Toro laughed then asked me to lift up my shirt, I did and he pulled out a bottle of goo and a wand. He squirted the cold goo on me and moved the wand around my swelling stomach or a bit until the black screen showed a small squishy looking circle on it. I felt tears in my eyes and Frank grabbed my hand, I turned to him and saw a tear running down his face.

“Okay,” The doctor said pulling the wand off of me then cleaning it off, he hand me a cloth to clean my stomach but Frank took it and cleaned the goo for me, “Would you like to know the sex and if it’s a fertile or dom?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said and Frank nodded.

“It looks like you will be the new parents of a fertile girl.” He said and I started to cry from happiness and Frank hugged me.

“Thank you so much.” I told Dr. Toro and hugged him