Status: One Shot! Sorry it's so bad

Pete, I'm Cold

1/1

Mikey is staying at Pete's apartment for the night when his girlfriend kicked out of their house. For what reason, Mikey had no idea. Alicia does this a lot. When Mikey showed up at Pete's apartment, Pete didn't have any doubts about letting him stay the night.
“Come in! Oh my god, you must be freezing,” Pete says, noticing the low temperature outside. Mikey quickly enters the small apartment and makes his way to the spare bedroom, thanking Pete quickly before shutting the door and collapsing on the bed.

No less than an hour later, Mikey wakes. Even in his sweatpants and hoodie, along with the thick blanket he had wrapped around him, he was freezing. He does everything he can think of, blowing air into his hands, and putting another blanket on top of him, but when it doesn't work, he has only one option left. The mousy haired boy threw the covers off of him and walked into his best friends' room.
“Pete,” he whispered softly, groaning when he got no response. He walked closer to Pete's bed and says his name, a little louder this time. The darker haired boy stirred and slowly sat up.
“Mikey?” he asked, confused on why he was in his room.
“Why are you in here?” Pete asked, still sleepy.
“I'm cold” replies Mikey. At this point, Pete is almost completely awake and takes only a few seconds to process what his friend was telling him.
"Oh,” he replies, and scoots over to make room “Come on” Mikey gets on the bed, and practically purrs at the warm mattress. Pete lets out a small chuckle and Mikey can feel his cheeks getting warm in embarrassment. Mikey snuggles up to the warm male, burying his head in Pete's chest.

Both of them like this more than they would admit, for they both had 'small' crushes on the other, though they would never admit it.

“Go to sleep, Mikes” Pete whispers to the younger. Mikey slowly starts drifting off to sleep, but doesn't miss the small kiss Pete had placed on his head. Mikey looks up suddenly, a bit surprised. Pete looks embarrassed and the slightest bit scared of what Mikey would say, because he thought that Mikey was sleeping. Instead of saying anything, Mikey leans up and captured Pete's lips with his own. Needless to say, they both fell asleep warm and with smiles on their faces that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, there you have it! It's my first fic I've ever written, so it's probably really bad and short, but I got the idea to do this at 12:30 this morning and couldn't just not write it out. It originally was going to end up smutty instead of sweet, but then I remembered that I can't write smut for my life oops. Thanks to everyone for reading!