Status: Requested by a friend! Enjoy~

The Office Royals

The First Day

It was a slow start of a day. Literally.

Jimmy Sullivan sat as patiently as he could in the morning rush hour traffic. He couldn't complain to much, really. He didn't mind waiting, but his boss did. And if the boss wasn't happy, no one was happy. He worked a normal, suit and tie, agonizingly slow, job..The ones that everyone hated doing. The usual and mundane, 'grown-up' job. Nine-to-five shifts, everyday for 5 days a week. He wanted to throw up just thinking about it.

He drummed his lanky fingers against the steering wheel, in a bored manner. He was drumming along with the song, 'This Love' by Pantera, his foot tapping as well. He was a really big fan of that kind of music. Even as a child he loved listening to James Hetfield sing, 'Seek And Destroy', or Ozzy Osbourne sing, “Diary Of A Madman”.

As the traffic started moving, his face lit up. Maybe he wouldn't be late for work!...Again! Maybe his boss wouldn't be on his man-period with him all day!...Again! Jimmy was very tempted to do a happy dance in his seat, but realized how awkward that would be. No one would be watching!

He always loved an audience. He was naturally in the limelight. He never missed a chance to entertain anyone. He was funny, good-looking, extremely talented in anything he did. If he never tried something before, he'd still be good at It. If he wasn't, he'd practice until he was.

He sped up to the normal speed, sipping his coffee. Much better, he nodded to himself. But just as he got moving, a car pulled over unexpectedly. Jimmy slammed on his breaks, his coffee now spilled and on his suit pants. “God damn it!” He hissed through his teeth, sucking in a harsh breath.

He reached over to the glove-compartment and opened it, pulling out some napkins and laying them across his lap and praying they'd dry him. He replaced the angered expression he had with another smile when someone next to him honked and mouthed, 'Are you okay?' to him. He nodded at them and mouthed a 'thank you' back to them. None the less, he squirmed uncomfortably the whole way to work. This is gonna be a bad day. He knew it.

***

Approximately 45 minutes late, Jimmy finally stepped in the office, his crotch and upper thighs still damp. He slowly waddled around, trying to make as little noise as possible so he could sneak in his office and pretend to be doing important things.

“Well, well. Look who's late again.” His boss's voice made him cringe and stop in mid sneak. He turned to face the old, heavyset, balding and extremely unattractive man. Jimmy was surprised this guy had a ring on his finger. His looks are just a turn off, especially with that ugly wart in the middle of his cheek, and his personality is dead and dry. Who can possibly like him, none the less be married to him? Jimmy kept his questions to himself, though.

“That's the third time this week, Sullivan. What's the excuse this time? Have to give your cat a bath?” The heavy man asked, fixing the little gray hair he had left on his head. 'Do they even make suits his size..?' Jimmy was busy thinking.

“My cat's dead, Troy.” Jimmy ignored the man's mockery and retorted his own. Yeah, it might have been risky, but Jimmy really wasn't in the mood today. He was never in the mood for his boss. Ever.
His boss's eyes narrowed and he adjusted his tie in disgust. “Don't slip up again, James. You'll regret it.” And with that, the rounded man walked off, going to bark at someone else for a while. Thank god.

Jimmy rose his middle finger, waving it in the direction of his boss, “Whatever, fat boy.” He said once he was out of hearing range. Not that it would've mattered. His hearing sucks anyway. Jimmy walked into his office and shut the door. “Jesussss..” He groaned to himself, seeing a giant stack of paper on his desk with a note attached to them.

He walked over to them and snatched the small, yellow, sticky-note off of the paper.

**Have fun, Sullivan. You're working overtime tonight. ~Bossman.**

Jimmy grunted and crumbled up the paper angrily, throwing it in the trash can next to his desk. Jimmy never usually got angry, but today was a bad day already. Overtime meant working until 11 o'clock. No breaks. No one else here to help. Just him.

He sat down on his office chair, rolling to the window and staring out of it. He really didn't want to do this, but he had to.. For that, he sighed again and pushed himself back to his desk, hitting the on button to his computer.

A knock came upon his office door. “Come in if you dare.” Jimmy grunted, leaning on his hands and staring at the the door. A head with short, and styled, pink hair poked in. “Heard you got hit hard by the boss.”

“Yeah.. Not a good day for me, angel.” Jimmy smiled at the petite woman. The woman, Rin, smiled back and walked to Jimmy's desk, pulling herself up on it and glancing over the papers. She crossed her legs as her smile faded. She bit her bottom lip that was stained with a baby pink lipstick, poking through some of the papers. Rin would always get angry at the boss when he worked Jimmy to hard. She really did like Jimmy, just knew she couldn't have him.

“I'm sorry, Jim.. I'd help if I could, but I'm going out with my boyfriend tonight.” She giggled, a small guilty look on her face. Jimmy laughed at her giggle. She was so cute. The nicest girl, too. He shook his head, patting her knee.

“It's not a problem, Rin.” Jimmy ran his fingers through his hair, tilting his head when manicured nails ran across his cheek. The woman leaned down and kissed Jimmy's cheek softly.

“Don't work to hard, tiger.” She got up, brushing her hands down her sides, removing the creases in her skirt and scurried out, shutting the wooden door behind her.

For a while Jimmy strutted around the offices, getting more coffee, filing some of the sheets on his desk, answering phones, sometimes spying on the cute guy in the lounge room. Mundane and boring things. When he got back into his office and closed his eyes for what he thought was a second, he knew it had been a lot longer than that. He looked at the clock that hung from the silver-painted wall. 5:36p.m.

Jimmy shrugged. At least no one will be bothering him anymore. He stood up, slipping of his suit jacket and unbuttoned his white dress shirt, still leaving it to drape over his shoulders. Jimmy searched for the cause of his awakening and looked outside. Ah. Thunderstorm.

Jimmy never minded thunderstorms. He actually found them quite relaxing. He ended up going into a trance for a second time, staring out the window until another knock found it's way to his ears. Who the hell is still here?

Jimmy walked to his door without fixing himself, figuring it was his co-worker Jack breaking him out so they could go to he bar. Well. That was wrong. He opened the door and blinked at a short man standing before him. The tiny man waved. He had blonde and black, spiked hair, that a cute and clean shaven face went well with. He was looking up through his light-colored lashes at the taller man.

“Hi.” Jimmy said, kinda confused on who this person was, and why he was here.

“Hi.. I'm Johnny.” The man replied in a small voice. The shy look in Johnny's light brown eyes made Jimmy smile widely, showing of his teeth. He knew they weren't perfect, he hated his smile a lot, but you could never catch him without it. He was a guy who always found a reason to smile.

“I'm Jimmy.” Jimmy extended his hand to Johnny. Johnny shyly reached up and shook his hand. “Hey, don't be shy. I don't bite... hard.” Johnny's fairly plump lips curved up into a small, laughs erupting. The laughs made Jimmy smile even more.

“Your uh..shirt is uhm..” Johnny stuttered, twiddling his thumbs. Jimmy looked down, his 'FICTION' tattoo boldly showing to Johnny. “I like your tattoo..” Johnny managed to get out just as Jimmy was buttoning his shirt back up. Jimmy's cheeks were lightly flushed in pink, showing his embarrassment.

“Thank you.” Jimmy's blue eyes were gleaming now. This guy was sweet and charming the hell out of Jimmy already. “Why are you here? I'm the only one here, ya know..” Jimmy chuckled, watching Johnny awkwardly glance around to avoid looking up at him.

“I uhm.. Mark said to come see you.. I'm gonna be working right there,” Johnny pointed to the office right next to Jimmy's, “and he said you could show me around tonight.”

“He did, huh..?” Jimmy sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose angrily. Johnny's eyes went into worry and a bit of panic from what Jimmy saw.

“I-If this is a bad time I-I can come bac-”
“No! No.. It's okay. Come on.” Jimmy wrapped his arm around Johnny's shoulders like he's known him for years. Jimmy led him around the office, using his best tour guide voice to make Johnny laugh and loosen up a bit.

Johnny was filled with butterflies now. Jimmy was so funny, so bright. It made Johnny want to hold onto him and never let him go. It got to the point where Johnny's arm was around Jimmy's waist. By the end of the “tour” Johnny was leaned into Jimmy completely. Jimmy seemed to like that, actually.

Jimmy walked back into his own office and smiled at Johnny, “That's it. That's he whole office, I mean.” Jimmy clarified, setting himself back on his rolling chair. Johnny wore a guilty smile, nodding. Jimmy could tell he wanted something.

“What is it?” Jimmy questioned, motioning for Johnny to come over to him. Jimmy was definitely charmed now. Johnny didn't move and inch, just got lost in his daydream. It was obvious. Jimmy knew he liked Johnny. Johnny..seemed to like him, or maybe he's just being polite..
Jimmy always seemed to get those confused. “Oh, come on.” Jimmy smiled and stood up, taking a stroll to Johnny and poking him. “You in there, gnomey?” Johnny snapped awake, almost letting out a squeak when Jimmy poked him.

“Y-Yeah..” Johnny rubbed the back of his head. He had never been good with social situations, especially meeting new people. Even with the warm welcomes from Jimmy, he was still nervous and shy as per usual. He couldn't help it.

“Hey..You're all red..” Jimmy got concerned and made Johnny sit down on his chair. “Are you okay? Do you need water?” Jimmy rocked on his heels, his dress shoes making a small clicking every time he hit the floor. Jimmy's concerns were for something simple.

Johnny was merely blushing. Jimmy's concerns only made Johnny blush harder. Johnny looked away from Jimmy's desk and pushed a finger to Jimmy's lips. “I'm fine.”

Jimmy instantly took Johnny's finger in his mouth and grinned. Johnny made a face and whined, “Jimmmmmmy..” Johnny tugged on his finger. Jimmy opened his mouth and laughed, looking at the clock again. Holy shit. It's 8:00p.m.

Johnny wiped his finger on Jimmy's shirt, groaning. Jimmy laughed and smacked his wrist, “Hey! Your finger not mine!” Johnny flipped him off.

“Ohhh, feisty.” A purr laced Jimmy's tone, making Johnny's knees weak. Johnny said nothing and smiled. “I think it's time for you to go, Johnny.” Jimmy sad, pointing at the clock. No, he didn't want Johnny to go. At all. But, he has work to do, and Johnny shouldn't waste his time. Jimmy was sure he had better things to do, anyhow.

Johnny's face fell. “I..don't want to go.. Do you not like me?” Jimmy's eyes widened and he frantically shook his head. “No! That's not it! At all.. I just need to get all of this work done.” Jimmy gestured back to the stack of papers behind him.

“Oh..” Johnny sighed. “Sorry..”
“I uh,” Jimmy stopped and looked at Johnny than at the papers. “I can take all of this home.”

“I don't want to get you in trouble.” Johnny watched Jimmy put on his suit jacket, secretly undressing him with his eyes. Jimmy waved his hand, “Nonsense. I don't care about that.” Jimmy flipped his keys up and picked up all his papers. “Come on, we're going to the bar.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yey! PROGRESS HOLY SHIT.