Status: Requested by a friend! Enjoy~

The Office Royals

Notes and Numbers

Dear Jimmy,
Thank you for putting up with me all night on Friday. I had a great time. You're a very sweet and charming guy. I hope we can do it again. And uh... Here's my number, darling. 571-668-1450.
-Love, Johnny.


That note was laying on Jimmy's desk when he walked his office on Monday morning. Jimmy was pleasantly surprised. He laughed to himself and set down all of his stuff, walking next door. Johnny was staring intently at his computer, typing once or twice.

“Yo, Seward.” Jimmy smiled, waving the note and stepping in. He walked right to Johnny, pulling his chair away from the computer so he wouldn't be ignored. Johnny looked up in surprise at Jimmy actions, but didn't question it.

“I'm surprised, really.” Jimmy glanced at the note again, sliding right onto Johnny's lap. “You enjoyed me, hm?” Johnny blushed and nodded. “Don't be shy.” Jimmy cooed, his hand, for some reason, reaching up and gently stroking Johnny's stubbly face. Jimmy thought the stubble was cuter, sexier, than just his adorable face. He had no idea what he was doing, but Johnny seemed to like it.

Johnny blushed harder, his face leaning to Jimmy's hand, “I enjoyed you a lot, James.” Johnny replied with Jimmy's full name. Jimmy quirked an eyebrow. He hadn't realized how long it's been since someone called him by his real name. Someone he liked..

“I see..” Jimmy's other hand trailed up Johnny's button-up shirt. The silk fabric made Jimmy's finger tingle. This was hot. Johnny leaned in, looking up at Jimmy, “Do you..?”

Jimmy looked down with a sinister grin, gently pulling Johnny's face up to his by the red tie he wore. “Mhm..” Jimmy hummed. Their faces were merely inches apart, making each of their breathing patterns become hitched. “James I-”

A loud knock came on the door. Oh no! Jimmy shot up and shoved himself into the opening under Johnny's desk. Johnny fixed his tie in a haste and pushed himself back to the computer. “Come in!” Johnny's voice cracked. The door swung open, revealing Troy.

“How are you settling in, Johnathan?” He spoke in a gruff voice, clearing his throat. Johnny nodded slowly, trying to be casual. “Good so far.” He felt a hand trail up his leg from under his desk. Johnny cringed and kicked Jimmy in the chest without Troy noticing.

“Well that's good. You haven't seen James have you? That bastard screwed up my papers.” Troy uttered in an annoyed tone. Jimmy face went hurt from under the desk. No, he would never show that Troy hurt him to his face, but he's harsh sometimes.

Johnny frowned, “Boss, with all due respect: You shouldn't call him that. He works to hard to please you. But no, I haven't.” Troy scowled, not replying and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

Jimmy crawled out from under the desk, standing up. Johnny looked up, tilting his head, “Are you okay?” He stood up as well, adjusting Jimmy's tie and dusting him off.

“You..are the sweetest thing I've ever laid my eyes on.” Jimmy replied, leaning down and laying a gentle kiss upon Johnny's cheek. “I want to take you out. On a date. Right now.” Jimmy admitted to Johnny, a gleam in his eyes. He missed being so enthusiastic about things. This was recharging him. Johnny was recharging him.

Johnny was dumbfounded, “Jimmy, we'll..We'll get in trouble!” Johnny was still surprised that his cheek had been kissed, but now he's going on a date? Yes!

“Not if we lie! Come on. I'm going to sneak out to the elevator. You lie and say you have an emergency!” Jimmy was acting like an insane teenager. They both were. They were just teenagers ditching class to go hang out at the mall.
Johnny just slowly nodded, watching Jimmy run out and back down the hall to the elevator. Johnny pretended to be on his phone as he walked out, “Yes, yes.. Oh god.. Oh god, no..” Troy looked up, a questioning look. “What is it?”

“Oh god! Is he o-okay?” Johnny faked a small cry, looking at Troy shaking his head and mouthing 'I gotta go' to him. Troy nodded slightly, sighing at another lost worker for that day. Johnny quickly ran to the elevator, seeing a grinning Jimmy waiting. Johnny hit the button and waited til' the doors closed to speak. “Bingo.”

“Nice job, doll.” Jimmy complimented, pulling Johnny to his side and letting him lean in. Johnny purred, laying his head up against Jimmy's ribs as they walked. 'Doll, huh?' Johnny thought.

“Should I drive you home to get changed?” Jimmy looked down at the smaller man, imaging his fingers tangled in the blonde locks as Johnny's lips were sealed around his shaft. Jimmy almost moaned at the thought until he got a reply.

“Hell no. We're going to look like true business men.” Johnny giggled. Jimmy laughed for a moment until he realized a problem. Johnny looked up, “What's wrong?”

“We have to take separate cars..” Jimmy sighed in disappointment.
Johnny frowned, shaking his head, “Nuh uh! We can just say I took you to the 'hospital' with me because I was so 'sad' about my 'brother' being on his deathbed.”

“Good idea, gnomey. You're really smart.” Jimmy gave him credit and allowed Johnny to lead him to his SUV. Jimmy was still filled up to the brim with giggles. You couldn't get him to stop. Johnny tried. Four times, actually.

Jimmy pulled himself into the car and sat without his seatbelt, practically pulling Johnny in the car. God. He was so slow. “Come on! I wanna go!” Johnny rolled his eyes and stuck his keys into the ignition, twisting them and making the engine roar to life.

“Where are we even going?” Johnny backed up and sped off onto the highway. Jimmy thought for a moment, stroking his hypothetical beard. Johnny laughed and shook his head. Jimmy was truly crazy. Johnny loved that. Their personalities just clicked. Johnny, the shy and quiet one. Jimmy, the crazy, loud and rambunctious one.

“How about we go to your house..” Jimmy suggested, a soothing type of voice lacing his usual. “We still have a lot of...talking to do.” Jimmy grinned, his had reaching over and tracing Johnny's knee. Johnny shifted slightly, trying to hold back his moan.

“Sounds good.” Johnny replied, looking at Jimmy.
“Good.”

For a while Johnny just drove in silence, eventually coming to a white, two story house. “Pretty house, Johnny.” Jimmy complimented, stepping out of the car. Johnny jumped out and grabbed Jimmy's hand, “Thank you.” He pulled Jimmy into the house after fiddling with the lock for a few moments. Jimmy slipped off his shoes and socks at the door and looked around.

The inside was pretty blank. A few paintings of landscapes, a few pictures on the mantle.
Other than that, not much décor around. Jimmy liked the house, though. It was a cozy little thing. Johnny looked up at Jimmy, “It's not much, but it does it's job.” Jimmy looked down, smiling and nodding. “My house is just different than this. I'm not used to calm colors and few pictures.”

“I could always use some help picking out paintings at the store.”
Jimmy replied, “I might be able to help.”
“Kinda what I was hinting.” Johnny winked. “Coffee?”

The wink, unfortunately, went straight to his groin. “Yes, thank you.” Jimmy watched Johnny's hips as he strode into the kitchen. God damn it. Jimmy was thinking with his dick again.

As Johnny did his thing with making coffee, Jimmy came up behind him and gently slipped his hands around Johnny's slim waist. Johnny moved his hips against Jimmy's hand and let out a small whine.

“Jimmy..” He whispered, a small whine escaping with his name. Johnny continued to brew the coffee, trying his best to focus. Jimmy made it very hard, though. Literally..

Jimmy brushed his lips over Johnny's neck slowly, his tongue trailing out and licking a very small line across the side of his neck. Johnny moaned out and turned around, trying to push Jimmy back.

Jimmy chuckled lowly and let go of Johnny's waist, reaching down and cupping Johnny's thick erection that was bulging. Johnny's nails dug into Jimmy's chest as he whimpered softly. Just as Johnny was about to press closer Jimmy backed off. “Coffee's done.” He stated simply and resumed leaning up against the table in the kitchen.

Johnny was breathing quickly, his heart pounded in his chest. Jimmy was killing him. Johnny walked to Jimmy, two cups of coffee in his shaking hands. Jimmy smirked slightly, taking a cup from him and taking a sip, “Mmm. Thanks, doll.”

Johnny nodded, setting his coffee down on the counter next to Jimmy's. Johnny moved a chair so he could get closer to Jimmy. Jimmy smirked widely, pulling Johnny to him by the belt loops. “You're horny, hm..?” Johnny nodded quickly, wrapping his arms around Jimmy's neck.

“Commere..” Jimmy growled, picking Johnny up and making him wrap his legs around his extremely thin waist. Jimmy pushed Johnny against the wall and lingered for a moment, staring into Johnny's lust filled eyes. Johnny's eyes glanced down at Jimmy's lips, a deep blushing filling his cheeks.

“You want my lips on yours..?” Jimmy cooed, making Johnny whimper and nod, his hips rolling against Jimmy's own erection. Jimmy moaned loudly and crashed his lips to Johnny's. Needless to say, it was one hell of a first kiss. Johnny kissed with a lot of force for someone who was just so shy.

Jimmy moved back and got up on the table, Johnny laying under him. Johnny hastily was tugging off Jimmy's jacket trying his best not to rip it. Jimmy slid it down his shoulders slowly, making Johnny wait. Johnny growled and bit Jimmy's neck, a loud moan escaping from the lips the taker.

“Strip, lovely..” Jimmy demanded, crawling off of him. Johnny blushed and became very shy at the demand. Jimmy tilted his head, gently kissing Johnny. “Don't be scared.”

Johnny kissed him back, but continued to become shy. “We..we need to stop.”
Jimmy nodded, “As you wish.” Yeah, Jimmy was disappointed but you can't rush perfection. Jimmy could feel all of the passion in Johnny and he wanted to capture it. But at Johnny's pace.

Johnny curled next to Jimmy, hugging him. “I'm sorry. I'm just nervous. I haven't done this before..” He admitted. Jimmy wrapped his arm around Johnny's shoulders. “Don't be sorry. I admit, I'm surprised at hearing that.”

Johnny laughed slightly, “Why? I'm not even sexually appealing.”
Jimmy frowned, “Johnny, you are. Don't be negative.”
“It's just.. no one's really liked me, ya know? I've only had 3 boyfriends.”

Jimmy shook his head. “It doesn't matter how many boyfriends you've had, or how many times you've had sex. That doesn't determine if you're liked. I know the first time I laid eyes on you I was in love.”

Johnny smiled, his eyes welling with tears, “You mean it?”
Jimmy wiped Johnny's eyes carefully, “I do not tell lies. Tonight I'll show you how much you're liked. I'll take you out. I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
YEY MORE PROGRESS!