Status: Requested by a friend! Enjoy~

The Office Royals

Relax, darling.. You need it.

Jimmy was unable to properly sleep the whole night, tossing and turning against the man next to him. He was to worried about everything. He watched the sun rise from the window for a few minutes before making his choice to leave.

Jimmy walked into the kitchen and opened the 'junk drawer' as Matt called it. He searched quietly, random things rattling as he moved. Each time something semi-loud moved he'd cringe and stop for a minute to see if he heard any footsteps or shuffling.

Jimmy found what he was looking for. A notebook and a pen. He scribbled something onto the notebook paper and made a little heart on the top of the page. Jimmy ran out of the house through the back door since the front would be to loud. He hopped Matt's fence and walked to his truck, hoping to god the 'engine fairies' would spare him this morning.

Jimmy started the car. The engine roared loudly. “God damn it, engine fairies.”

Despite the engine, Jimmy backed out of the driveway a little bit more carefully than he came in and drove off through the fog that hugged the ground. Jimmy was starting to doze off as he drove, his head tilling down and his eyes fluttering shut. He was awoken by the sound, and feeling, of rumbling.

Jimmy snapped up, steering back onto the road, off of the shoulder. He picked up his phone, finding Johnny's number and hitting 'Call'.

Johnny woke up slowly, wondering why the fuck someone needed to call him at 5:48 in the morning. When Johnny saw the name 'Jimmy' he froze. He knew something wasn't right so he quickly answered the call, “J-Jimmy? Are you o-okay?”

“I need to come over, Johnny.”
“Y-Yeah, sure. Come on.” Johnny sat up in his bed, “Stay on the phone with me?”
“Sure, babydoll..” Jimmy nodded to himself.

Johnny talked Jimmy's ear off, but it was helping with his tired head. Hearing Johnny's voice urged him on just a few more miles as Jimmy was running on empty. Jimmy assured Johnny that he was almost at the house and not to worry anymore and that he was just tired.

Tired is only the beginning.

Jimmy pulled into the driveway and Johnny pulled on his jeans, leaving everything else off and waddled to the door at the sound of Jimmy's truck, hanging up the phone. Johnny opened the door, cool air making him shiver. Jimmy got out in a slow manner, hobbling to Johnny and falling into his arms. Jimmy couldn't even walk in a straight line, none the less stand.

Johnny pulled Jimmy inside, trying his best not to drop Jimmy as he did random motions to try and close the door. Johnny eventually got it closed and dragged, yes dragged, Jimmy to his room and pushed him onto the bed. Jimmy couldn't put any effort into anything anymore. He was done.

Johnny whimpered, holding onto Jimmy, “Sweetheart?”

Jimmy's eyes stayed closed, tears stains adorning their new home. Johnny laid next to his boyfriend, his eyes scanning Jimmy's body, seeing the bruise on his face. I guess I'll ask him when he wakes up..
Jimmy slept throughout the whole day, unaware of Johnny's movement at any point. He was in to much of a deep sleep to care. But when he felt light kisses on his face, his eyes cracked open a little. He felt the kisses move down his neck and onto his throat.

“Johnny..” Jimmy reached up and wrapped his arms around the smaller man, his eyes opening more. Johnny smiled. Jimmy crushed his tiny boyfriend to his chest. “Ohhhhyousocuteeeee.” Jimmy cooed.

Johnny gagged, trying to squirm away from Jimmy. Jimmy let him go and Johnny gasped for air, eyes wide. Jimmy smiled, sitting up. That was a great wake up call.

“H-Hey, sweetie..” Johnny stammered, taking Jimmy's hand and hugging it to his chest. Johnny was so worried the whole day. He wouldn't eat, or move. He laid next to Jimmy until he had to wake him up. Johnny looked just as tired as Jimmy did when he came in.

“Hi, my little gnome.” Jimmy sat up, greeting his boyfriend properly. “Are you doing okay? You look exhausted..” Jimmy set his hand on Johnny's thigh lightly.

“I'm fine.” Johnny shot the reply like it would burn his lips if he held it in to long.

“Love, you can sleep-”

“No, James. I'm fine.” Johnny leaned up and kissed Jimmy passionately, his hands moving up his chest. Johnny's fingers curled up and clutched the fabric of Jimmy's shirt. Jimmy laid Johnny back onto the bed, the bed making a light groan under the shift.

Johnny pulled on Jimmy's shirt, muttering, “Please..”

Jimmy looked Johnny in eyes, “Now?”

“Yes, Jimmy,” Johnny pleaded, “Now.”

Johnny wanted to get Jimmy relaxed, and this is the best way to do so. He would question Jimmy after this was finished. Jimmy needed to let go, just as much as Johnny wanted him to, so he complied.

Jimmy lightly traced his long fingers over Johnny's chest, using his nails to tease him a few times. Johnny whined. Jimmy leaned down and took Johnny's left nipple into his mouth, grazing his teeth onto it and pinching the other one.

Johnny's back arched off the bed, his hands darting into Jimmy's hair. His fingers twisted into the black locks. Jimmy's tongue moved over the pink bud slowly, making it rise up and harden. He moved to the other nipple and did the same to it, biting a bit harder than he did the other.

Johnny, as much as he wanted to have long, and seemingly unending sex, whined, pushing Jimmy's face up and gave him the sluttiest look he could muster up. “P-Please Jimmy. No, teasing.”

Jimmy chuckled and unbuttoned Johnny's pants and pulled them off, seeing Johnny had no underwear on. Jimmy's erection sprung up, completely hard. The erection pressed against the jeans, a tent formed. It always turned him on when his lovers were that slutty enough to not wear underwear. Johnny's cock stood to attention as well, aching to be touched.
When Jimmy reached to wrap his fingers around Johnny's thick cock that was before him, Johnny stopped him. He didn't want to be touched at all.

Jimmy spoke in a husky tone in Johnny's ear, “I wanna touch you.”

“No,” Johnny pulled off Jimmy's shirt, licking his lips, “Be good, or no sex.”

Jimmy whined, trying his luck again. He tried to grab the thick erection once more, but was denied access. Johnny pushed Jimmy onto his back and yanked down his pants and boxers in one swift move. No, Johnny was never dominant, but he wanted this to go quick.

Jimmy gritted his teeth at the cool air that his cock, shivering lightly. Johnny traced the goosebumps that appeared on Jimmy's arm and then dragged his nails down to Jimmy's hand. He picked it up and took the lanky fingers into his mouth, his plump lips curling around the digits. Jimmy watched intently as Johnny sucked on his fingers. He was so hot..

Johnny laid before Jimmy on his stomach and raised his ass in the air, Jimmy's fingers still in his mouth. Jimmy sat up, admiring Johnny's lovely body. It wasn't a perfect one by any means, but it was perfect for Jimmy. Jimmy pushed his face into Johnny's ass, licking his entrance and making him squirm. Johnny moaned, letting the fingers go, while groaning out, “Put your fingers in me.”

Jimmy kissed Johnny's ass lightly, making him let out small, whorish-sounding moans. Without a warning, fingers pushed into Johnny, making him moan Jimmy's name into the mattress hoarsely.

Jimmy stroked his eight-inch dick slowly, moaning to himself. Jimmy loved to tease himself; To make himself wait for something that was already so close to him. Johnny whined in anticipation, pressing himself farther onto Jimmy's fingers. “More for me, pleaseeee..”

Jimmy grinned and added a third finger, harshly thrusting them to make Johnny fidget and convulse. As Jimmy's fingers thrusted, Johnny was shoving himself back hard onto Jimmy's fingers in sync with him. Unknown to the lovers on the bed, it continued groaning with their movements. At times, the bed sounded exactly like the moans Johnny would let out.

Jimmy took his fingers out and smacked Johnny's ass hard, repeatedly in one spot until those pretty hazel eyes welled up to the brim with tears. Johnny panted, clutching the bed sheets with all his might. He was dying to let out a scream, but as soon he was going to, Jimmy stopped and shoved his cock deep into Johnny's entrance.

Johnny's stomach hit the bed. His shoulders and head shot back in an arch, making him look like a backward 'c'. Jimmy kept Johnny laying down, slamming in and out of him, his balls smacking against his skin. That sound, along with all the moans and gasps filled the atmosphere. The smell of sweat and sex was already very apparent. Johnny's moans came in waves, pleasure shooting throughout his tiny body. Jimmy's hands clung onto Johnny's shoulders so he could get a decent grip.

“F-Fuck! J-Jimmy!” Johnny cried out, his words piercing the warm air that filled the room. The ways Jimmy controlled him were amazing. Johnny could do this for hours. These twenty minutes almost felt like hours. Jimmy filled him up just right. It felt so fucking good. Eventually, after a long while, Jimmy's thrusts started to slow, and become uneven.

Jimmy sat up, pulling Johnny up on his lap without his cock leaving his ass. “Come on, baby. Bounce.”

Johnny gasped and held onto Jimmy's thighs, bouncing up and down onto his boyfriend's cock. Jimmy wrapped his arms around Johnny tightly, moaning out in a hoarse voice.

Before Jimmy could say a word, he cried out in release, his cum shooting into Johnny. The warmth sent Johnny into his own orgasm. Jimmy's face relaxed, while Johnny's tensed up. Johnny convulsed in his lover's arms, whimpering with his eyes shut tightly in pleasure.

Johnny's cum came in slow waves. Spurts of it were all over the sheets of the bed. Johnny's body went slack in Jimmy's arms. Both panted in a fast-paced manner, sweat pouring from their foreheads. Jimmy laid Johnny down and pulled out of him slowly. He sighed as his cock softened and his body relaxed. 'Much better..' Johnny smiled up at Jimmy as he laid next to him.

A hour passed and neither had said a word until Jimmy got a text. He reached over to the table and grabbed his phone, opening it to read the message. Johnny chuckled into the arm that his own pudgy arms were wrapped around.

Jimmy looked down as the text was loading, eyebrow quirked, “What's so funny?”

Johnny took the phone and waves it in Jimmy's face for emphasis, “Do you live In the 90s?”

Jimmy stuck his tongue out, “What's your point? There's nothing wrong with that phone.”

“Other than its a piece of shit.”

“Shut your mouth.” Jimmy snatched the phone back, seeing the text was from Matt.

Johnny was giggling up a storm as Jimmy read the text.

“Hey, lovely.. I went to your house and saw you weren't there. Are you with your boyfriend? I'm not trying to be a stalker, I'm just worried about you.” Sent 4:51P.M.

Jimmy smiled down at the phone and sat up, pulling his boxers over to him. He set the phone down to put them back on. Johnny picked up the phone and read the text, glancing back up to where he would usually see his head, but was greeted with the back.

“Who's this, babe?”

“That's Matt.” Jimmy answered. He quickly took the phone back, his cheeks flushed.

“What happened?” Johnny's eyes narrowed as he sat up.

“Later. I need to call Matt, okay? I'll just take a minute.” Without permission, Jimmy's stalked out of the room and into the kitchen.

Jimmy knew he was gonna be in the doghouse with this. He didn't want to mention the whole incident at all to Johnny. He wanted to forgive and forget. The only problem? There was no forgiving in this situation. He would never forgive Brian. Ever.