Status: Please comment! First story ever:)

My Lost Love

Chapter 2

Waking up in the morning I smelled delicious bacon! Smelling this made me see how hungry I was and how long ago it was since i've actually ate. Sitting up, my head hurt so bad it was pounding. Laying back down I try to recall what happened yesterday. I slowly started to remember everything. My stomach growling I decided to get up and get some food.

Following the smell of beacon I found the kitchen. The kitchen was breathtaking. It was so huge with so much space it was like seeing something in magazine. That's when I saw him. He was the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. He was at least 6 foot 4 with the green eyes that are to die for, and shaggy jet black hair that almost covered his eyes. He was muscular but not to much.... just perfect. He looked almost to perfect so I put on my 'I'm not impressed face' and decide to see what this man is about.

"Are you hungry Beth? I made breakfast but I wasn't sure what you would want so I cooked bacon and toast. My favorite, well was at one point in time." He looks at me and I'm shocked. "How do you know my name? I thought I heard you say it last night but I wasn't sure." I look at him and glance at the door debating if I should run it stay and take my chances. Then my stomach growls again more loudly this time. Well I guess I'll be staying at least for breakfast.

"Its a long story of how I know your name but you need to eat before I tell you anything. Who knows how long it's been since you have actually ate some good food." Holding out a plate already made I cautious take it. Devouring the delicious food only takes a few minutes, but by then I already have a list of questions to ask. "What's your name? Why did you help me? How did you know my name? How old are you? What did you mean at some point in time it was your favorite food? Why didn't you eat breakfast too? " the questions just spill out before I can stop them.

He sighs a very long deep sigh. "My name is Leo. I don't know how well you will take this but please be open-minded. I am not human as you are.... I was a very very long time ago, but now I'm a vampire. Therefore I do not need to eat the fo-"

"Wait.. what! Vampires do not exist. What are you trying to do? Make me believe all this shit so you can be my knight. Well here's a wake up call to you I can take care of myself! I don't need the help of some psycho dude!!" Before I knew what was happening I was pressed against the wall the my hands pinned to my side. My breathing became heavier as I felt his lips against my neck. They were cool against my warm skin making it all the more pleasurable. His teeth nipped at the sensitive skin almost making me moan out but then I felt something sharper causing me to panic slightly.

Letting go of me I see his face. He looks normal until I see his canine teeth that are longer and sharper then the rest. It's almost unnoticeable but you can still tell. "Yo-you are a vampire!!! Stay away from me!" Running to the nearest room I lock myself in and put everything I can in front of the door. Looking around I quickly hide in the closet. I can hear him trying to talk to me but it doesn't matter. I will not let myself die from a vampire. I will stay in here as long as it takes.