Status: Please comment! First story ever:)

My Lost Love

Chapter 3

Looking around the room I can see some windows. They aren't very big but big enough for my petite frame to go through. Who knew being so small would came in handy at times? I smile at my own thoughts. Now, I need a plan. How shall I escape this place?

« Leo's point of view »

Holy shit! What have I done? I could have bitten her and who knows if I would have been able to control myself. She's locked herself in the guest for about 30 minutes now. Isn't that enough time to calm down? Pacing around the living room I have no idea what the fuck I'm going to do.

I'm getting hungry and I don't need to around Beth. I can't loose her again, not like that. I'd never forgive myself. In the kitchen, I go to my stash of blood and drink the little bit I have left. Sighing, I know that it is not enough. I need to go get some, soon. Thinking of how scared and frightened she looked there's no telling when she will come out. I just want to see her smile and be happy.

I can't wait any longer to get blood. If I don't go now I don't know when I'll get a chance to again. I'll leave her a note so she doesn't think I've already gave up on her.

« Beth »

After several hours of thinking I have only came up with one thing. I shall seduce a vampire. All my other choices leave me with bigger problems and more questions I can't answer. I sigh heavily and hit my head on the wall several times. I better get this over with so I can leave already. Moving all the things away from the door and back into there original place, I notice how clean and neat everything is. Looking down at my very dirty and torn clothes I become self conscience.

I peak outside the door and when I know the coast is clear I walk in a hurry to find the bathroom. After several attempts I finally find the bathroom and shut and lock the door. I start running the hot water and strip my clothes off. Stepping into the shower the hot water immediately makes the dirt wash off. By the time I wash my hair and bathe with soap my skin is pink. Staying just for a few more moments to enjoy the sensation of hot water on my skin I relax.

Getting out the shower I wrap my self in a towel. Time to find some clothes. Hope he doesn't mind me borrowing his. Going back to the bedroom he first brought me to I look in his closet to find a long button down shirt. Putting it on I button it just leaving the top two undone. Looking down at my body it looks as if I'm wearing a mini dress. Looking through his drawers I find his boxers. Slipping a pair on I feel more comfortable. Now time to set my plan into action.

After searching the entire house I can't find him! Where did he go? Going to the kitchen to get a drink I found a piece of paper on the counter, it happens to be a note from Leo.

'Beth, I have had a trip to make I'll be back shortly. Hopefully before you read this note. Please wait till I get back so we can talk.'- Leo.

Sitting the note back on the counter I turn around and run right into...
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! Who does she run into? Stay tuned to find out!! :)