Status: Please comment! First story ever:)

My Lost Love

Chapter 5

« Leo »

I knew something was wrong as I could smell the blood before I even walked in the door. Pure angry rocks through my body as I saw Samuel drinking from a limp Beth. Dropping the bag that has the blood bags I ran and slung Sam off of her pining him against the wall. "What the FUCK do you think you are doing?" Punching him in the jaw then in the stomach a few good times I throw him across the room and into the wall. "If you value your life then you better leave and don't come back."

"Oh my poor Beth, what did he do to you?" Checking for her pulse there's a very faint one. Biting my own wrist, I let the blood drip into her mouth hoping it will heal her in time. Watching the bite mark on her neck heal I know she will be ok. Carefully picking her up I take her back to my room and lay her in my bed. I notice she is wearing my shirt and a pair of my boxers also. Damn she looks so sexy, I slide my hand up her leg. Fuck! What am I doing? This is not the time to be getting a hard on.

Beth moves around a bit then slowly opens her eye. I quickly move my hand off her leg and ask her what happened. She tells me the whole story from when she steps out the shower to when she wakes up. Without thinking I pull her into a hug and hold her tightly. "Can't... breathe." She says softly. "Oh um sorry." I give her a small smile and scratch my head.

"I promise I'll never leave you alone again. I'll always be here to protect you no matter what." Moving her long black hair out of her face I kiss her forehead. Then she asks me the most surprising question. "Will you stay with me while I sleep? I understand if don't want to. I just don't want to be alone right now."

"Yes. I would be happy to stay with you tonight." Smiling at her I lay down and let her lay her head down on my chest. Trying to comfort her I rub her back. I close my eyes and relax since she's finally here in my arms again.

« Beth »

I'm surprised Leo is letting my lay my head on his chest. If I'm honest with myself I like being in his arms, I feel safe and wanted. But I'm also scared. Scared of the things he makes me feel and how they could change me for better or worse. Should I just give in to me feelings or should I just ignore them?

When I look at Leo he had his eyes closed. I want to try something but I have no idea how he will find, but there is only one way to find out. I go with my feelings and just do it. I press my lips against his for a quick kiss. His response surprises me because he slides each one of his hands to each side of my face and kisses me back. It's a very sweet and gentle kiss. When he pulls back and looks at my face he is smiling causing me to smile back.

I get all the way on top of him, each one of my knees at each side of his hips. Leaning down I kiss him again but more confidently this time. His hands travel down my side's and stop at my hips where he squeezes gently. The kissing becomes a full blown out make out session. He slowly start to unbutton my shirt as he kisses my neck. I slowly grind on him causing him to growl, I feel it more then hear it.

Suddenly everything stops and Leo is across the room, leaving me all alone on the bed. "Leo? What's wrong?" I ask him as I'm getting up and walking to him. Just as I'm close enough to see he turns away. "Just go lay back down in bed. I'm fine, but we need to be more careful." Confused I go in front of him. His teeth are not his normal ones, his fangs are out.