Status: jm just a quick little idea

Black Heart

The Bank

I was running, running away from the unnamed, but already known person. I turned down a dimly lit street, my sight shrouded by a seemingly endless fog. I closed my eyes and pumped my legs harder, my terror fueled by the sound of rapidly approaching footsteps. As I ran, I forgot about anything else except for those footsteps, and my own ragged breathing. When I thought I had lost him, I stopped; suddenly aware of the vigorous pain in my lungs. I slid down against a cold stone wall, leanin my head back in an attempt too breathe properly. As I did I caught glimpse of a body mere feet away, rolling my head, I found myself face to face with my nightmare; Victor Fuentes. And he was holding a knife.
"NO no vic please dont;" I begged him as he stepped closer to me, a wicked glint in his eyes.he grabbed my shoulders, and I immediately began thrashing in his grip.
"No Vic please dont hurt me please; please, please, please..." It became the only word I could utter. Weither it was from the lack of oxegyn to my brain due to my breathless sobs, or just plain fear I do not know. Suddenly he began violently shaking me.
"KELLIN;Kellin? KELLIN!!!"
The image fades to a hazy momentary black, which I am thankful for. But the hazy black is all too soon replaced with a worried Vic. When he saw I was awake he turned stony.
"Good youre up. Get ready youre stupid job starts soon." I shimmied away from him, edging my way around the bed, giving him aout a 10 foot burth of free space. Grabbing my
Clothes from the closet; I ran to the bathroom before he could hit me. I crossed the tiled floor to the sink, my bare feet chilled at the direct contact. I washed my face and neck. No sense washing the rest of my body until tonight. All I did was sit at a desk all day. Stripping of my pajamas, I changed in to the sterio typical Suit, complete with a tie and everything. I slid on my Toms and headed down stairs.
"BYE!" I shouted; even though I knew I would just see him at the bank; where we both worked. I mean our desks were right next to each others for christs sakes! But to say the least I was not really looking forward to this day.

♡fastforward beacause I dont like writing about driving idk y♡

I walked into the bank and took my place behind my desk greeting the guy that has the desk to the left of mine, the one on the right occupied by Vic.
"HEY JAIME!" I wisper shouted over the brown wall that separated us.
"HEY KELLIN!" He whisper shouted back.
I set my brief case on the floor and logged Into my computer, ignoring vic when he entered. I worked on sorting the online transactions, trying, but failing to block out the many "Have a super wonderful day"s that my boss gave out to every coustomer. Soon the rustling of papers was heard all around the bank. I assumed it was time to leave so I started to pack up.
"Woah hold on folks dont get packed up yet!"
I sighed and set my stuff doen, half listenin as he rambled about the Irs and an Audit or something. Next thing I knew
He informed me that vic and I would be "lucky" enough to stay here and make the books look right. FUN right?

****That Night at the bank*****
I stood up frim my spinny chair, bending in various poses until I acheived a satisfiying crack from my lower spine. Sitting back down I closed my eyes, listening to the constant clatter of Vics fingers against the keyboard.
It was around 11:50pm and we had been here since 5:00am. I was inthe euphoric state that happens when you havent slept for a whille, like your stoned or something. So it wasnt a suprise when I started babbling out of the blue.
"Do youuuuu....rememberrrr that one time whenitwasyour 23 burfday, and I made you that one cake thing yeah tgat one that... with the uh...." my tongue became a slug in my mouth. Water. Thats what I need. I slid my spinny chair across the tiled floor to the water fountain, taking a sip to clear my throat and continued to speak.
"It had the red icing...." I giggled.
"Yes.." vic grumbled, his cheeks tinting red at the thought of that night.
my drunken like self stumbled over to his desk.
"Ya know, that mouth of yours victor, dayum its good...." I kaughed and sat on the floor.
*flashback*
Its my babys birthday.
My everything,
my fiance
my laughter
my sunshine
my reason to wake up.
he was turning 23.
I stood in the kitchen mixing batter for a chocolate cake. It was going to have chocolate everything, exept the icing, that would be his favorite color, red.
I poured and mixed as shouted infrustration, as I made the cake.

2 hours, and various burns and broken objects later, the cake was made. I satmit in the table and stuck 23 candles in it, checking my phone I realized he would be hime any minute.
I quickly lit the candles and turned out the lights.
Not even a moment later he walked in.
I heard a light gigle.
"Kells...?"vics melodic laugh filled the room. Igrabbed him from behind and softly sang jn his ear.
"Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday baby boooooo
Happy birthdsy too you" I kissed his cheek as he blew out the candles, enveloping us in darkness. Before he coukd turn on the lights I grabbed a handful of cake. When the lights were turned on I smeard the cake on his face. He giggled at this.
"Whoops...." I whispered in his ear, causing him to shiver.
"I guess imma need to help you get this off?" I questioned and he nodded. We hsd a feirce makeout session which quickly evolved to.... other thigs.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Idk why these are so short it said it was over 30000 charachters on my tablet:/ anyways enjoy