A Barcelona Love Story

Chapter 20- Bartra Surprises

“Oohh, stop it, Bartra! Stop. My pants are going to be wet!” I called out in between my breath-catching as I collapsed on the floor.
“No, not yet! Come on, Aly one last time.” Bartra begged as he held my hand and helped me stand up.
“No, no, stop! Shit, Bartra.” I called out and the door opened.

“I believe Xavi won’t like hearing you two talk like that.” Bojan emerged from the door.

Bartra stopped talking and our eyes met. We both laughed out loud, causing Bojan to look back and forth at us. Fontas, Roberto, Muniesa, Thiago (please insert some Barca B players).

“It’s the second time I’ve heard you two talk like that. I didn’t realize you’re such a dirty talker, Aly.” Fontas said.
“Explain, you two.”Bojan called out, causing me and Bartra to jump and I collapsed into the floor, laughing.
“Why are you laughing so hard, nena?” Bojan asked.
“Tell him.” me and Bartra blurted out at each other.
“I have to go use the bathroom.” Bartra said and went to the bathroom.

“Aly?” Bojan looked at me and I smiled and closed my eyes, so I won’t have a hard time talking.
“Bartra was telling me about the day you and Pique played a prank on Uncle Xavi and then you ended up stealing Pique’s lotion and you two ran around and went out of the locker room. You were in your briefs and you two didn’t notice that Barca TV was filming it.”
“Ooh, I remembered that.” Thiago said and everyone laughed out loud.
“Alright, alright.”Bojan called out again.
“Wait, why is everyone here?” I asked.
“Your Uncle Xavi was worried about you so I volunteered to be your babysitter for the weekend. And don’t worry, I’m going to sleep at the couch, even though Xavi said I could use his room. I’m in charge. But don’t worry, nena, we’re going to have so much fun.”
“And I won’t give you a hard time, Bojan.” I said and he hugged me.
“Bartra didn’t tell you?” Roberto asked me.
“No.” I said and looked at Bartra who appeared.
“I kind of felt guilty when I earned you a detention this morning, so I asked everyone to come here and bake the brownies you wanted to bake.” Bartra said. “After all, it’s your mum’s birthday.” he added.
“Aww..Bartra!!!” I called out as he opened his arms wide, I punched him.
“Ow.” he called out and everyone laughed.
“You’re making me cry.” I said, stomping my foot as he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

“OK, cry and hug or kiss later. I’m really sorry, Aly. We tried NOT to burn the brownies.” Thiago said.
“It’s alright.” I said. “Let’s just order some.” I added.
“We’re paying.” they announced and I glared at them.
“It’s my mum’s birthday, I’m paying, OK?” I said, pulling out one credit card that my dad gave me.
“Won’t Xavi..” Gerard Delofeu (?) asked.
“Relax, it’s not Uncle Xavi’s money, it’s my dad’s.” I said.
“What are we waiting for?” Bojan asked and everyone made noises. We ordered pizza, chicken, ice cream and more food.