A Barcelona Love Story

Chapter 34- The Bojan Plot

(BARTRA’s POV)

“I’m staying the night.” Bojan declared.
“Perfect, you can stay on my bed. My girl and I are going out.” Fontas said.

“What happened, really, Marc?” Bojan asked me as he got into Fontas’ bed while I got into mine and I told him.
“Understandable, but why didn’t you tell her?” Bojan asked.
“I tried but she won’t listen to me.” I said.
“Are you willing to do anything?” Bojan asked.
“Yes.” I answered desperately.
“OK, tomorrow, I’ll pick her up at Xavi’s house take her somewhere.” Bojan said.
“Any suggestions?” I asked.
“You have all night to think about it.” Bojan answered.
“Thank you so much, Bo.” I said and he smiled.
“She likes you, you know. She really does.” Bojan said.
“Do you..like her?” I asked and Bojan laughed out loud.
“She’s beautiful and fun to be with, alright. But she’s not the one for me.” Bojan replied. “I love her like a sister. I’m sure you’ve heard she adopted me as her brother.” he added.
“What if she’s going to be mad at you?” I asked.
“She won’t. Trust me.” Bojan said. “Now, go get some sleep or think about where you’re going to take her. I need some sleep.”

(ALY’s POV)

“Good morning, Uncle Xavi.” I greeted and kissed him on the cheek.
“Morning, nena. Listen, it’s been so long since I hung out with my mama and I’m thinking..” he began.
“Go.” I said and he smiled.
“Do you want to come?” Uncle Xavi asked.
“No, it’s OK. I think I’ll let you and grandmother bond.” I said and smiled at him.
“And tonight, we’re going out for dinner. Just you and me. No excuses.” he said as he kissed me on the cheek.
“I have to go.” he said.
“Enjoy, Uncle Xavi.” I called out as he went out.

I grabbed one piece of toast, ate it and drank some juice then headed back upstairs to take a bath. I opened my email and was reading my dad’s when my phone rang.

“Aly? I’ve cleared this up with Xavi already and he agreed. I’m picking you up and taking you to this place.” Bojan said.
“Where?” I asked.
“It’s a surprise. Just get dressed, please.” he said.
“How will I know what to wear then?” I asked and he chuckled.
“A dress or maybe a pair of jeans, whatever.” he said.
“Why are you so demanding?” I asked teasingly.
“Because I am excited. Just go, nena. I’m nearly on your block.” Bojan said and ended the call.