A Barcelona Love Story

Chapter 9- Visca Barca

“Oh good you three made it.” Pedro greeted and hugged me.
“Come on.” Villa said and pulled me as Uncle Xavi and Bartra followed.
“This is my wife, Patricia..” Villa said and introduced me to everyone else I haven’t met yet.
“So you’re Xavi’s niece? How come we haven’t seen you before?” Andres’ girlfriend asked.
“I just moved here from LA. I live with Uncle Xavi now.” I said and she smiled.
“Well, once you join us for the beach, you have to know that these guys do nothing but ignore us and will only remember us when they’re hungry.” she said teasingly and winked at me. I smiled.
“Excuse us, while I take the kids to a safer place and allow them to build sandcastles.” Patricia said.

I spread a mat and placed my stuff and then undid my hair to let it flow freely and then slowly took off my shorts and my shirt, revealing my red bikini.

“Oi, you sexy little thing, Aly!” Sergio called out.
“You’re not so bad either, Busquets!” I called out back at him and everyone laughed.
“Mind if I join you?” Bartra asked as he sat next to me on the mat.
“Well, you’re already sitting next to me.” I said and he chuckled and helped me place some lotion on my back. Uncle Xavi just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

“Hey, guys, want to play Truth or Dare?” Bojan asked as he joined us.
“Why not?” I asked.
“Wow, didn’t know you have tattoos until now, how many do you have, Aly?” Pedro asked.
“Just one.” I said, showing off a tattoo of the Holy Rosary on my right ankle.
“Alright, let’s do this.” Lionel said and spun the bottle, which of course faced me. They all looked at me.
“Truth or Dare, Aly?” Muniesa asked and I smiled.
“Wait, before you answer, just know that dares are actually extreme.” Pedro warned and I laughed.
“Try me.” I said. “Dare.” I answered.
“OK.” Bojan said.
“Can you swim?” Gerard asked and I nodded.
“How about you go swim and then take off your top, wave it and shout out “VISCA BARCA!” Gerard said.
“Gerard! Xavi might actually throw a fit!” Bojan said.
“Oh come on, live dangerously.” was all that Gerard could answer. “Can you do that, nena?” he asked.
“I’ve had worse back in LA.” I said and made my way to the waters.

“What are you doing?” Uncle Xavi asked as I passed by them.
“Playing truth or dare.” I answered and shrugged.
“Why don’t I like this one at all?” he asked.
“It’s this or walk naked.” I said and his eyes widened.
“Unbelievable!” he yelled and everyone who was playing with me laughed.
“Come on, it’s just a game.” I said and he calmed down.
“Fine, but I’m joining the next round.” he said as Valdes shook his head.