Status: Very Active!

Self Destruction Is Such a Pretty Little Thing

Lucy Cassells has been stuck in a huge mess for last year. Her family doesn't know how to deal with her and thinks she's dangerously insane, and decides to send her away from her home in England. They send her to America just as she's arriving home for the first time in months. She's sent to live with her cousin James Cassells who moved there not too long ago. Just a few years ago with a few friends. Viola is forced to live with James and his friends Sam, Cameron, Danny and Ben. What Viola and her family doesnt know, is that James and his friends are in a band and they're extremely reckless. The kids they thought might straiten out their "dangerous" daughter, turn out to be exactly what she needed to be herself.
  1. Leaving
    Lucy's told that she's leaving England, and meets her cousin and his friend at the airport.
  2. Arriving in Hell
    Lucy arrives, and meets the boys.
  3. Asking Alexandria
    Lucy Discovers that the boys are in a band, and some bad news hits her hard.
  4. Halloween Festivities
    The group makes a decision about Lucy's living conditions, and Ben tries to cheer her up. They all go out for a night, and find themselves in a sticky situation when they get back home.
  5. Hotel Adventures
    The group has a few more crazy times, and they head to a hotel to celebrate. But Ben finds out something about Lucy, that he never expected.
  6. Sing it for as Long as Your Lungs Can Bare
    Lucy get's a mound of courage, and makes two choices. One benefitial, the other not-so-much.
  7. Safe and Sound
    Continued