Bonne Nuit, Lune

"...hold onto you and treat you like gold."

You left my house early today. We were supposed to have a girls day. It's been over a month since we last spent time together outside of school.
All because of your stupid asshole of a step-father... I still feel like shit for getting you in trouble, even though you took the blame. I wanted to go to the concert. I knew the venue was 21 and over. I'm the one who got the fake IDs. But you took the fall. You knew that if they found out it was my idea, we'd never be allowed to hang out until you moved out.
My parents knew the truth. They know me too well... They tell me to hold onto you and treat you like gold. I know that I'll never find a better friend than you. But I'm still hurt and pissed. You wouldn't even tell me why you had to leave. You just mumbled something about, "having to go somewhere important," and said you'd explain later.
Why can't you tell me now? And what's more important than our girls day? You've always told me that there's nothing more important than our girls day.
I don't get it...
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the idea for is while talking to a friend. The whole thing will be written in this "first person writing a letter" format. It's different from what a usually do, but I really like it so far :) Please leave comments! Subscriptions and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
I have big plans for this story :) I hope you are on board.
xo, M.