Status: Complete

I Swear This Time I Mean It.

Keagan

So finals for me were basically over and honestly this has been the best test taking week ever.

I had long since forgotten that challenge I had made to myself… You know the one to best Jamison in our night class together? Yeah, that was out the window, he definitely did better on that final than I did. But that was primarily because of this new challenge, and primarily because I just couldn’t find it in myself to give a fuck about that class any more.

I don’t think Jamison knew exactly how far I was willing to go to “even this score”, but really; who doesn’t love a challenge that is literally made to see who can make the other person horny? That is basically a fight made for me. If we were back in the early 200’s when Zeus and shit were big, I’d be like Aphrodite’s really hot brother.

So as you can imagine, the amount of teasing between us was absolutely insane.

I made sure every time I could squeeze behind him in a tight corner, I did; and I made sure that I over exaggeratedly pressed my hips against his. Of course.

He, on the other hand, wasn't so subtle with his flirtation. No, his was more like curling up next to me in bed and waiting until I was half asleep before running his fingers across my lower abdomen or just down my stomach in general. It drove me insane!

I bit my lip and trudged through the immense sexual frustration though.

But tonight was different. Jamison and I were leaving tomorrow afternoon and he had an especially hard final tonight, so he was passed out in my bed.

... So I of course grabbed his phone and scrolled through to the only name I recognized.

I walked out of our room quietly and waited until the door was shut behind me to dial the number.

"Ugh... Jamison, do you know what time-" I laughed at the girls groggy voice on the other end. I felt bad for waking her, but this was my only opportune time to figure out something good.

"This isn't Jamison." I laughed again. "It's Keagan, and I have a question."

"Oh, hey Keagan!" And just like that, all signs of tiredness had vanished, and I'm pretty sure she sat up... Probably fixing her disarrayed hair. Not that I really care or anything, but it was pretty endearing. "What's up?"

"Okay, so I just need somewhat of a favor, but you cannot tell Jamie okay?"

"Okay... Wait he lets you call him Jamie?"

"Well no, but... Ugh focus Livvie." I laughed. "I need to know what Jamie's turn ons are. I know -knowing him- that you two have had girl talk and you'd really be helping me out."

"His turn ons? Are you guys sleeping together?"

"No." I sighed. "It's a long story. Are you gonna help me or not?"

"Yes, sheesh! Calm down princess, let me think..." There was a brief pause before she started giggling. "Okay okay, well I remember him saying something about having his neck kissed."

"Alright, good..." I inwardly sighed, knowing that I couldn't just kiss his neck. That was too low of a blow. "Anything else?"

"Oh boy... Uh... He and I were watching this stupid romantic comedy once and we started talking about kissing... I vaguely remember lip biting being a big thing; but I can't remember if it was like during the kissing or just guys biting their own lips."

Again, not something I could really do.

"Anything else?" I basically begged. "I just need something that is easy to do with no real contact."

"Let me see... Oh!" She started giggling again and I could seriously hear her blushing somehow. "He LOVES boxer briefs; like that's his biggest weakness. Especially the shorter ones that really hug your butt."

"Perfect." I smirked, now knowing exactly what I had to do. "Thanks Livvie, if you think of anything else just shoot me a text."

"I don't have your number though..."

I sighed for the umpteenth time and told her my number. Usually the guys and occasional girls I talk to just say "okay!" really excitedly before even processing what I've said. Livvie was a little smarter than most I guess.

Finally when I got off the phone with her, I erased any sign of us talking and put Jamie's phone back where it belonged before changing into my tightest pair of briefs and pj pants.

I also decided to forego a shirt tonight, just for an extra effect in tomorrow's big plans.

------------------

I smiled the next morning as I shimmied out of my pants and walked around the room and just like it had been on some sort of cue Jamison started slowly waking up, which was perfect.

I made sure before he opened his eyes that my shorts were a little lower on my hips. I didn't want to leave anything but the dirty dirty parts to his imagination.

"Wh-whoa Keagan..." I turned slowly and smiled at Jamie. I could tell he was fighting hard to keep his eyes on my face, and really just that was victory enough.

"What's up?"

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed and then packing? You alright with that?"

"Uh... Yeah. When did you start wearing briefs? I thought you were a boxer guy..."

"Only for certain pants. I gotta look good for you on this trip." I chuckled as I bent over to find me some new clothes.

"Why?" His tone was so incredulous that it was making this not fun.

"Because if we by chance happen to see Russ, I want him to eat his heart out over the trophy you're bringing around." And just like that, this brilliant boxer brief plan went down the drain. Jamison no longer had an intrigued lustful look in his eyes, and I no longer felt like this plan was brilliant.

"Oh... Keagan you don't have to do that... I want you to have fun on this trip." He said, his tone now a bit softer with me.

"That is my fun." I shrugged as I pulled on a pair of pants quickly. I rarely felt foolish or ashamed of my actions, but there was a weird tingling inside me now that was eating at me. "You know... Showing off, winning, making other people upset with my presence. That's me."

"Well..." He got up from my bed and walked over to me, and wrapped his arms around me quickly before I had any time to protest. "Thank you Keagan. That means a lot."

I sighed and rolled my eyes before patting his back. "Yeah yeah, don't mention it."

"And to think, you almost had me there." He giggled.

"What?" I cocked my eyebrow at him and he just smiled.

"Boxer briefs... Woo... I almost called it quits and let you win. But there was no way you could have known that... You were just being sweet." He stood up on his tippy toes and kissed my cheek chastely before running his hands gently down my chest. "So how about we just put our little challenge on hiatus until after this trip eh?"

I wanted to punch myself. I was so fucking close to winning but... Ugh. Why did I say all those things? Did I even mean them? I didn't feel like I was lying. It just kind of came out.

So all I could do was nod. Nod like the stupid little domestic house wife I could feel myself becoming.

------------------

The drive was anything but what I had expected.

I honestly thought I would have had a miserable time, but we just talked.

Literally just talked. Sure I think he rolled his eyes a few times, but it was all playful. Or at least I hoped it was.

Either way, the trip flew by. The two hour drive I was dreading from the airport to his house felt like thirty minutes at the most.

But as soon as I pulled up into the driveway I automatically regretted my decision to come here.

This is where Jamison grew up, this was where every big event up until college happened, and this was just way too personal for me.

“Shit… I just got my Moms message. Apparently Russ and his family are going to be here for Christmas dinner… Oh Keagan, are you okay?”

I sighed as I pulled myself out of my shitty mood and looked at Jamison, all I wanted to do was run right now, but he really needed me. Probably more right now than he ever will again.

“I’m fine Jamie, don’t you worry. Just let me do the talking. Christmas dinner isn’t for two more days anyways, and you have me this time. I doubt he’ll even stay for long.”

“That’s what I’m worried about.”

I ignored that comment and grabbed both mine and Jamie’s bags before motioning for him to lead the way; and though the walk up to the front door was daunting, the smell that was emitting from the house was just so overwhelming that I couldn’t help but smile.

It was weird how immediately I had felt as if I were at home… I mean, we hadn’t even walked inside yet. But the smell of freshly baked goods just threw some of the most pleasant memories I had ever had right back in my face.

I felt, for just a moment, as if I were back at Jana’s house. As if I were coming home from school to be welcomed by some snicker-doodles and an ice cold beer.

Yeah, Jana wasn’t conventional, but she is still the closest thing I’ve ever had to family. So the warm weird memories were pretty welcomed.

“You alright?” I looked down at Jamie only to notice I was still standing outside and he was now inside, I laughed inwardly to myself and nodded before stepping in.

“Yeah I’m fine; just thinking about Jana.” Jamie wrapped his arm around my waist in what I guess was an attempt to comfort me, but for once I wasn’t sad. For once it was like I could almost feel her here and I wasn’t on the verge of breaking down.

It was really nice, and I really think I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for sticking with us, these last few chapters have gotten some of the most beautiful comments. I was seriously doubting whether or not I wanted to continue writing for a bit, but really those comments showed me just how worth writing these stories are.

ALSO I want to write more co-writes now, so if you're interested, please feel free to message me! I of course will not slack on writing this, but I would like to extend my arms and try new writing styles as well! SO PLEASE. Message me if you're interested!

Lastly! Special thanks to these beautiful people
woe is chastity; [x2]
polka dot perfection
MrsPull
Sarcastically Blunt [x4]
&
Josh Cutlip.


Really, your comments mean the world to both LoveForGiraffes and I. :-*