Status: Complete

I Swear This Time I Mean It.

Jamison

I didn't think that I would go through with my "plan" to seduce Keagan. I mean, of course I thought it over. I realized that he was in a bad way and that it could possibly be the last thing on his mind. But nothing stopped me from doing it because it just so happened to fell more right than it ever could.

Sure there were a handful of times when he and I were snuggling up on my bed when I wanted him to make the first move and try to go a little further with me. And I was very surprised that it took so long for us to get to that point- but I was glad that it was me who decided to step up and take the control for once.

I swear there was this electricity between us when we made love. I felt it, and I knew he did too. His whole body was glistening with sweat, and my body shook with every one of his movements. It was almost like an out of body experience; like the first time.

It was too bad that we couldn't be each others' firsts. Because I think that it would have been really something special. But it didn't matter; it was still special, at least I'm sure it was to me. He was an amazing lover, he just... knew what to do. I nearly lost it when he sunk his teeth ever so gently into the skin on my chest while he was on top of me. My nails dug into his back when he lightly tugged at my hair. He was so passionate and I couldn't get enough of it. So naturally there was a second and third round that followed.

The circumstances we were in now kind of sucked. We were about to head back to school after a hordendous visit to Keagan's house. All my fault. I had no idea what I was in store for, and I was fairly warned. So now we just had to move on from it, and I knew that it would be way easier for me than it would be for my boyfriend. And I was prepared for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keagan and I were doing pretty much ok for the most part after a few days of being back at school. He was trying to be his usual self, but it was hard. He was more dependent on me and more of a mush than he's ever been, which of course I didn't mind.

I thought that maybe he was being like that because of our recent sexual encounter but deep down I knew he wasn't the type to change after sex. It was because of all the hurtful garbage that his "father" spat at him on his death bed.

The words that were spoken still haunt me, and they would for a while if not forever. I finally understood why Keagan was the way that he was for a long time and I do not blame him one bit.

"Jamie why are you taking so long, please come and lay here with me!" Keagan playfully whined from our bed.

I bit my lip and looked over to him. He looked so cute all snuggled up on the bed by himself.

"I have to study babe! I'll be there soon I promise. Did you pick out a movie yet?"

I turned the page of my biology book and highlighted the titles of each section.

"But your test isn't until Thursday and it's only Tuesday. Come on just take a break and get over here. I want you to help me decide between two movies. They're both so good."

I smirked at him as I marked my page and closed the book. How could I deny him of my affection when he needed me the most?

He smiled at me when I all but pounced on him. I couldn't help it. He was so adorable and needy. It was a very big change and I loved it.

Keagan kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around me so we could be as close as possible.

"So I have men in black and super troopers. Both comedies. Very different but equally awesome. Which one is it gonna be babe?"

I never saw super troopers, but I didn't want him to think I was 100% lame. But I also wanted to bond with him, so maybe he would like it to watch it with me. Or he would make fun of me and call me a loser. Either one.

"Well. I actually have never seen super troopers soo-"

His face was priceless.

"Are you kidding me Jamie!" He almost screamed. "It's so funny. Like, you'll die the whole time I promise. That's it we're watching it. Put it in!"

He was too cute sometimes. I kissed him once before I put the DVD into his laptop. We were poor college kids so we didn't have an actual DVD player, but Keagan had one of those giant laptop screens so it worked out just fine.

And Keagan was right, the movie was hilarious. The humor was mostly dumb humor that I wouldn't normally find funny, but just hearing Keagan die laughing was enough to make me love the movie. It wasn't bad at all, besides that one part where the camera seems to zoom in on the bare ass of the fattest officer.

"Good choice baby it was so funny," I said as I sat up into a different position.

"I'm glad you liked it Jamie, you can pick out the next one if you want," he said with a smile.

I felt so bad that I had to say no to this one.

"Babe I really have to study. I want to do well on this test so I don't have to kill myself studying for the next one. Don't worry, I'll have so much time over the weekend to spend with you."

Keagan looked like a sad puppy.

"But you can study tomorrow while I'm in class. Please Jamie I don't want you to get up. I like you here right next to me. I don't want you to leave."

And then it dawned on me that Keagan wasn't just talking about leaving right now. He meant leaving in general. Which I 200% was not and I thought he knew that.

I turned to him and grabbed his face and held it gently in my hands.

"Keagan, don't you worry about one thing, ok? I'm going to bring my books over here and study on the bed. You can put your headphones in and watch whatever you want, and when I'm finished we can watch something together before we go to bed. How does that sound?"

Just seeing my boyfriends face literally switch from upset to happy made me feel like I was doing something right.

"That sounds good baby, thank you. I know I'm not the easiest person to be dealing with right now so-"

I stopped him with my lips on his.

"Excuse me, you are not hard to 'deal' with. You're my boyfriend and I love you and I'm going to do anything and everything in my power to make sure you're happy and well taken care of. Understand?"

I had 0 idea where my so called apparent dominance came from but I was feeling it so I just went with it.

And again Keagan smiled my favorite smile.

"Understood babe. I love you too," he said with a mischievous smirk. "Now go get your books and hurry up so I can have you all to myself!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the shortness guys! Hope you still enjoy it. I love you all so much :) thank all of you for your wonderful comments and support!